Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin I love Dinni your friend... :joy: Can send her regards tell her I really love Choco too ... Which episode shes in? Maybe you just ask her to join Soompi? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 1

@cenching I think we just "aged" ourselves by admitting that JC is totally our ideal man. Hahaha!

I have a few questions and maybe you know the answer? @LSGLMH_88 I'll tag you too just in case you know the answers.. I'm putting it in spoiler so as not to ruin it for other viewers.

Spoiler

In the episode where JC goes back to the polar abyss and asks his trusted servant if he thinks he looks old and where the servant answers that age is relative.. he goes to a room afterward where he rearranges the wall and he takes a book out and reads it.. the subtitles don't say what the title of the book was.. do you know what book he was reading?

Also, I thought that the soul-gathering abyss was a place one could enter but not go out, how did Ling Xi get out after she sealed Jing Xiu and JC in the demon realm?

The other thing the drama didn't really clarify nor answer was how JC returned in the end. Not that I'm complaining because I like the way it ended but it does make you wonder...

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I think we just "aged" ourselves by admitting that JC is totally our ideal man. Hahaha!

I have a few questions and maybe you know the answer? @LSGLMH_88 I'll tag you too just in case you know the answers.. I'm putting it in spoiler so as not to ruin it for other viewers.

Reveal hidden contents

In the episode where JC goes back to the polar abyss and asks his trusted servant if he thinks he looks old and where the servant answers that age is relative.. he goes to a room afterward where he rearranges the wall and he takes a book out and reads it.. the subtitles don't say what the title of the book was.. do you know what book he was reading?

Also, I thought that the soul-gathering abyss was a place one could enter but not go out, how did Ling Xi get out after she sealed Jing Xiu and JC in the demon realm?

The other thing the drama didn't really clarify nor answer was how JC returned in the end. Not that I'm complaining because I like the way it ended but it does make you wonder...

@mouse007, I can tell you're aging gracefully. I can feel it :rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 1

@mouse007

Well, I always go for a Sugar Daddy anyway...:lol:

Spoiler

I will recheck the title of the book and get back to you later....I would think it’s a kind of a joke regarding how to look youthful or something like that....:lol:

Regarding Soul-Gathering Abbys, LX was able to got out because after she sealed that particular gate with JC restraining the Oppa Birdie inside the path is clear up.

In how JC was able to got out there’s no explanation. Most likely he fought his way out but wasn’t show on screen. He is a powerful God of War with added a dash of strong determination to get back to her so he was able to do it, that’s the implication.

I noticed they edited out lots of scenes. Maybe too long....We didn’t even got this...:angry:

90-D06-E35-6847-4-AA2-BC1-A-AEDF6-EE7-D7

+2

• Love 1

@thanie haha! I’m still in my 30s but I do hope to age gracefully. Let’s hope my body cooperates :joy:

@cenching 

Spoiler

I was wondering if it was the presence of demons that was preventing them from getting out because it looked like they were stuck there. 

Where did you find that photo of them in red?! Oh man, I wish they hadn’t cut some scenes out! I would’ve loved to see them have a proper wedding and would’ve liked to see more of their family life together after JC returned.