Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Actually SB would hv ended by now if not for all the cancellations.  
Am still on the fence about VIP ...I liked it at first but after the 4th eps , I just wasn’t really feeling it . 

Same feeling about VIP. Will decide after this week's new episodes.

SB needs to end soon! so that I can start LIBLIW.... One thing I cannot do is watch two dramas with same main cast. I'll get identity crisis otherwise :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I have 7 ongoing dramas :lol: , how should I do this ? 

how do you manage? am barely watching 2 at the moment... I keep thinking I want to start this 3rd one but still yet to get around to it...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

ne thing I cannot do is watch two dramas with same main cast. I'll get identity crisis otherwise :lol:

Yes, it can get quite confusing....

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how do you manage? am barely watching 2 at the moment... I keep thinking I want to start this 3rd one but still yet to get around to it...

I have no idea. This is my first time...but there were cancellations for some of my dramas due to baseball etc...so I somehow managed...:w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002 jonny deep movie I watch are pirates of the caribian series. Btw why did he split up with vanessa after a bery long time together and having 3 children? What a waste..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

@nohamahamoud2002 jonny deep movie I watch are pirates of the caribian series. Btw why did he split up with vanessa after a bery long time together and having 3 children? What a waste..

It is said that she was impolite to his mother. Johnny loved his mom who worked hard to support him (I think at a restaurant) after splitting up from his father

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Horror movies I watched and had nightmares because of them @Sushimi  :D 

Consider watching in day time:D

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

What was i doing..I don't really know..But all i know is that i wanted to post something on a thread 'Posted it' Came back an hour later to check the post then find that my post is gone. Had that sudden thought of what if mods deleted it. Then i went down to the comment box and find my comments still there....I forgotten to press the post button.

Tbh i think i was searching for oppa while i wanted to post it.....Maybe that's the cause?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

What was i doing..I don't really know..But all i know is that i wanted to post something on a thread 'Posted it' Came back an hour later to check the post then find that my post is gone. Had that sudden thought of what if mods deleted it. Then i went down to the comment box and find my comments still there....I forgotten to press the post button.

Tbh i think i was searching for oppa while i wanted to post it.....Maybe that's the cause?

Who are your oppas btw? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

@Sushimi darling.. how could you between these oppas can be having a bad day and posted on soompi :kiss:

to cheer you up. I have many girls that are my close friends and we named our gang “shining squad.” We fought we screamed to each other but in hard times we support each other and save each other. Our friendship in office like a safety net for all of us in this tough bureacracy in Indonesia but we would never being so broken hearted if sometimes we forget each other LOL because perhaps we have met handsome guys and go on dating wkwkwkkw *hugsssss

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

@Sushimi darling.. how could you between these oppas can be having a bad day and posted on soompi :kiss:

to cheer you up. I have many girls that are my close friends and we named our gang “shining squad.” We fought we screamed to each other but in hard times we support each other and save each other. Our friendship in office like a safety net for all of us in this tough bureacracy in Indonesia but we would never being so broken hearted if sometimes we forget each other LOL because perhaps we have met handsome guys and go on dating wkwkwkkw *hugsssss

Cause friends are apart of life you know..like I don’t have actual good friends , those friends I had are back stabbers. I trusted her. I helped her at her lowest. And when I’m at my lowest she is just gone. For all the times I hear her problems, when I want to put my own problems out she is gone. Feel betrayed..cause I have no other friends whom I feel like I would share my problems with. But anyways..I’m done.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Cause friends are apart of life you know..like I don’t have actual good friends , those friends I had are back stabbers. I trusted her. I helped her at her lowest. And when I’m at my lowest she is just gone. For all the times I hear her problems, when I want to put my own problems out she is gone. Feel betrayed..cause I have no other friends whom I feel like I would share my problems with. But anyways..I’m done.

Hmmm.. perhaps she does not know that you are in your lowest.. then try to talk. So she is the only one you would like to share your problems?

nb. I have never shared my problems with you know people that are just friend. Casual friends. It takes more than just a friend for me to share because I don’t trust people easily. I don’t even share easily with my family only mom because yeah she is mom. Well sometimes you meet people like triplem who you can trust easily and give your pasword on soompi and email to her lol but people like triplem is one in a million. The point is do not share if she is not someone important. Ok.. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

Hmmm.. perhaps she does not know that you are in your lowest.. then try to talk. So she is the only one you would like to share your problems?

Thing is she doesn’t talk to me no more. So what’s the point of trying to talk? Yes, I feel comfortable to tell her..but now..I am not.

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Thing is she doesn’t talk to me no more. So what’s the point of trying to talk? Yes, I feel comfortable to tell her..but now..I am not.

+2

Just talk. One day she will get bored and talk back to you because you keep talk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :joy: ok sorry. Ehem.. I suppose to be more tender and not comedic. *hugsssss :wub:

so I have a friend that bery close to me and we get close and shared some stuffs and sometimes she does not talk and me either but if I have problems I just talk to her and talk and talk and talk until sometimes she gets bored and talk back HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA :joy: oh ok she loves me btw lol. So I hope I could give you positive affirmation Wkwkwk*hugsssssss :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hugs @Sushimi ...you're better off without friends like that ..

@Sejabin That pic is only her current squeeze...it will change when the next oppa comes along the way...:phew:

@Ameera Ali hellooooo .....

@Lawyerh you still watching Siberian train?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Sejabin That pic is only her current squeeze...it will change when the next oppa comes along the way...:phew:

@Ameera Ali hellooooo .....

@Lawyerh you still watching Siberian train?

I am @triplem ep 6-7 is fun... and wah they just keep eating... i need to hold my saliva most of the time :bawling:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Definitely. I blame on my stubbornness to hang on to something that I thought there was hope.

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Just talk. One day she will get bored and talk back to you because you keep talk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :joy: ok sorry. Ehem.. I suppose to be more tender and not comedic. *hugsssss :wub:

so I have a friend that bery close to me and we get close and shared some stuffs and sometimes she does not talk and me either but if I have problems I just talk to her and talk and talk and talk until sometimes she gets bored and talk back HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA :joy: oh ok she loves me btw lol. So I hope I could give you positive affirmation Wkwkwk*hugsssssss :heart:

I sent her a text. She takes the entire day to answer and she say a word or two like don’t want to talk to me. So no hope already yeah. If she ever text back, I won’t answer no more. I won’t be played by her ever again. When she is sad she come to me. I’m honestly damn done.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

big hi to you too @triplem :wub: 

@Sushimi you find my twin DP :joy: is that @Lawyerh in disguise :joy:

@Sejabin hug :kiss_wink: 

@Lawyerh is train still on  :D

SB needs to end soon! so that I can start LIBLIW.... One thing I cannot do is watch two dramas with same main cast. I'll get identity crisis otherwise :lol:

you wouldn’t get identity crisis, he completely different in weekends drama :D

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you find you twin DP :joy: is that @Lawyerh in disguise :joy:

That’s you in disguise girl :joy: your inner desires..man..flowers sort of suit him lol.

+2

给我一杯忘情水~ sorry listening to song

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I have no time and also no energy to keep up with varieties at the moment. So I will have to catch it later...

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you wouldn’t get identity crisis, he completely different in weekends drama :D

This is true... @ktcjdrama I actually prefer his character  in the weekender. Of course as Sun Woo he is super hot with those great fight scenes but he is a much more principled person in BLWL...let's just say he does not have to worry about betraying his noona :mrgreen:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 3