Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Btw is Song Hye Kyo still sad for her divorcing? Why is she always posting about sea or sky or scenery in IG? :bawling: (We both are sagittarius. Whenever we posted picts like sky or sea we usually must be feeling blue about something) 

I really hate Song Jong Ki :anguished: why why why why why why why seems too easy to end their journey hiks :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

love how the guy protect the girl of his interest when she received a confession by stepping right in front of her :D 

So I guess you are watching this too! Which episode is this from? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin while a remake here is on it's way :D

I want to thank those who welcomed me. I don't have any ongoing dramas to watch. I'm interested on Psychopath Dairy, last time I watched while ongoing was Your Honor. Quite loyal on Yoon Shiyoon.:D While on variety, I'll try to watch the new season of 2d1n. Though I'm a bit worried if they're gonna upload it on YouTube. Been watching TROS, Matching Survival, and from time to time, MBN Naturally and Brainfficial (esp with English subs is out) :D That pretty much much sums up for me ATM

• Like 4
  • Love 3

You know it’s so relatable :joy: #teamglasses. We can never look pretty/handsome under a mask lol

2-E98-CC2-C-9-CC4-4-C3-F-B24-D-4-B2207-F

@_gillianne19_ there are many variety show for you to chose haha. If you are into small kiddies being taken care by adults do watch little forest. If you are interested in crime and have a Netflix account do watch busted 1/2. Hahaha. Sorry, flew past my head and forgot to welcome you. In here, we do talk about random things, so be as random and free as you can hahahaha. Welcome to +/- ~

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

So I guess you are watching this too! Which episode is this from? 

of course.....loving the lead and the cast chemistry.....its on episode 25 ;) beginning part of the episode hehehehehe

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Sushimi its been long since I don't watch ongoing dramas. I've been watching what's available on YouTube, English sub is important to me. I don't have any streaming app,

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

@Sushimi its been long since I don't watch ongoing dramas. I've been watching what's available on YouTube, English sub is important to me. I don't have any streaming app,

What is in remake? 

Btw I am not watching kdramas streaming now. Only watch via app like VIU or Viki and other app for movies like HOOQ iflix and apple tv. Unfortunately in my country I can’t have netflix. If can then it will be heaven to me hahaha.. if watching via laptop or pc I will use dramacool9 :blush:

btw guys don’t forget to watch Charlie’s Angels in cinema hahaha. Will go if not sleepy and left the baby with his grandma hahahahahha lol I told mom “take care of your grandson lol.” Wkkwkwkwkw

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Pls pray for us here in Israel. Tel Aviv and other south districts are in distress and Palestine also. :bawling:

• Sad 3

49 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Pls pray for us here in Israel. Tel Aviv and other south districts are in distress and Palestine also. :bawling:

stay safe

• Like 2
  • Love 1

”man can be love you and kill you..” Charlie’s Angels movie 2019

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I found your dp twin!

Spoiler

E137920-E-5-A8-B-45-C8-9022-E11-BD08-A0-

Looks similar eh? :joy: Maybe twin brothers

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

join us chingus. please also tag other chingus!

My favourite title 2019 :joy: I am a foodie! So naturally food court is my paradise! haha

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

My favourite title 2019 :joy: I am a foodie! So naturally food court is my paradise! haha

kekekek.... yea, I also put in a note about how the idea came about in case people were wondering why everything was about food! hahahhaha.... so with all these foodie titles, what else could it be except for food court! :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Feeling rather..hm..not sure..it feels good to listen to music at night. Relaxing...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

after my sad experiences with fandom, I can't stay a fan for more than six month (at most a year), you all know Kang Ji Hwan story, when I was helping friends join cafe daum, and then you know what happened, I really liked his role in Feel Good to Die, but wasn't really interested in his other works.

Same sad thing happened with Zin Tae Hyun, when a crazy fan tried to steal my blog, as some of know. I really feel attached to the character more the actor, I mean I see Zin Tae Hyun as Namjun, but I don't feel interested to watch him in another role, I tried some of his other works, and found myself wanting to sleep from boredom :D 

The only exceptions from this are singers, I like many of their songs like BTOB and CNBLUE.

The only actor who made me watch many of his movies is Johnny Depp who did so many good roles:

My Johnny Depp list is:

Benny and Joon
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Nick of Time
The Brave
The astronaut's wife
Pirates of the Carribbean
Secret Window
Finding Neverland
Charlie and the chocolate factory
Public Enemies
The Tourist

Horror movies I watched and had nightmares because of them @Sushimi  :D 
Sleepy Hollow
Once upon a time in Mexico
Sweeney Todd

Any of you watched those Depp movies???

+2 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I have 7 ongoing dramas :lol: , how should I do this ? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I have 7 ongoing dramas :lol: , how should I do this ? 

Recommended dosage: One drama for each day of the week. Two hours a day :D 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Recommended dosage: One drama for each day of the week. Two hours a day :D 

That’s the plan.  :lol: Actually SB would hv ended by now if not for all the cancellations.  
Am still on the fence about VIP ...I liked it at first but after the 4th eps , I just wasn’t really feeling it . 

@staygold gong Yoo to appear in LDW’s new talk show :wub:

• Love 4