Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Heidi Seow once you finished B2 do come to the variety thread, i will welcome you with open arms lol. @Lawyerhhaven't continue ah? Your oppa here to lol, waiting for you haha

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh my , I think no Vagabond this week ...next week only will you get to see eps 15 & 16

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

And here was I thinking Yoon KyeSang would be the only reason I will be tuning in to Chocolate...then I see this...incoming flower boy...no wait...he’s actually an ahjussi?  Very nice...very nice indeed. :wub:.  And what’s more, he’s married and a lovely dad.  More to love. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@nrllee I hv seen JSJ in Money Flower . I remember he was in Familiar Wife . I like his look . Is he going to be part of a love triangle in Chocolate?  Seems like it’s going to be a melo romance with them ( OTP) meeting at a hospice ward

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

love how the guy protect the girl of his interest when she received a confession by stepping right in front of her :D 

k1utD5luGqhgIMRmCFPp6STyq4DNAVKji1TIuN_t

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

why are all kdrama geniuses cold and competitive?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama this is how nokdu oppa trains 

He is doing Pilates! Normally guys wouldn’t do it. He really is a Mrs.Kim :lol: I’ve done this move before, with twisting to the sides. Yoon Se-Ah also doing a lot of Pilates, some really challenging ones. I admire her. She started just last year, but she’s been very actively working out too before that, including dancing. 

I am only speeding through Nokdu now, not much fun since he is not dressing up anymore. 

I really enjoyed Marriage Contract btw... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

He is doing Pilates!

Omg, pilates so tiring hahahhahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Omg, pilates so tiring hahahhahahaha

i dont even do that :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, angelangie said:

i dont even do that :D 

I did it and i came out of the room like dried mangoes. Frail. hahaha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I did it and i came out of the room like dried mangoes. Frail. hahaha

at least u managed to come out :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

534 :wub:

@triplem btw the male lead in general and I is mmmm handsome  :relieved:

oh yeah guys I remember about pisces guy again: 

- easy to fall in love or atracted because they are fishes HAHAHAAH (this including pisces girl) 

- pisces guy loves pretty girl with make up. If you are not wearing make up they would ask why you don’t wear make up? The point is they love pretty girl noona aunty anyone pretty

gtg.. continuing motherhood, sleepless, and general and I ... so envy angelababy how come she can be that skinny after poop a baby. Loosing 10 kg was easy at the 1st month.. loosing more 7kg now is a chalenge. Next time if I have a chance to be pregnant again I will not eat anything other than cereal or oatmeal :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Well not pregnant also cant lose weight. @Sejabin :joy: This day I dont eat rice, just reduce my bulging stomach and nothing else :mrgreen:. But hey dont give up haha... sorry i should encourage you...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

One day I will have a suitable perro’s  father dp. One day! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Well not pregnant also cant lose weight. @Sejabin :joy: This day I dont eat rice, just reduce my bulging stomach and nothing else :mrgreen:. But hey dont give up haha... sorry i should encourage you...

+2 :kiss_wink:

no rice? Then no karbo at all? :kiss_closed: oh yes this bulging post partum stomach lol.. 

Btw guys I just don’t understand how the general can easily falls to bai pingting from the start? And not just fall and deep but it is also hot! HAHAHAHA .. this story somehow seems .. mmm.. unlogic.  I don’t believe that any man can love any girl at 10 (ok my cousins married to their elementary school friends) .. I don’t even remember what was I doing at 10 lol. Oh yeah I was sit next to my friend name Yoel I was a transfered student and now whenever I meet my elementary friends at mall or at wherever they will called me ‘Yoel.. Yoel.. Yoel..’ lol I don’t remember what I did with Yoel other than we sit together for 1 year. Did we doing something that made people called him by my name or call me by his name? I don’t remember. So this story general and I is too much.. but I can’t stop now. This male lead is a good kisser. Lol.. this drama is too hot. @Ameera Ali where are you? :bawling: *hugsssssssss :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

If oppa ever creates a Instagram account for perro. Imma start a actors thread just for perro. Yes it is a celebrity...Just kidding. Some more can put in the title “First Soompi Dog thread” :joy: just kidding 

837-D6-C43-8166-4149-AC38-96324-EA887-E7

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1