Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin trust me... I love Deng Lun as mush as you do... he is the reason , I am watching Begonia Rouge right now despite blatant copying of Healer & I hear your voice sound track.. Drama Plot is good...but execution I am finding terrible... but still I will watch it just because of Deng lun.. I have seen him act with a lot of people... i don't see such sparkling chemistry with anyone except yang zi... and I have watched him act with angelababy as well... he needs better director , better plot and better execution...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 try Mr. Fighting with Ma SiChun & DengLun, i find it a pretty realistic drama and DengLun and Ma SiChun are cute and share good chemistry in drama too :) 

and if u like growing up school romance, you can try 'A Little Thing Called First Love' :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@angelangie i have not tried Mr. Fighting yet... will surely try...

Regarding School Romance , I will make it a pass as of now... Because I can't come out of Love and Destiny heaven... or Rather I don't want to come out of LAD Heaven....Let me relinquish Chang Chen as Jiu Chen as of now. :D 

BTW , did you watch Yang Zi latest dramas - Go Go Squid or Mowgli Boy??? I am watching Go Go Squid but not much of a fan of it...! I believe this one did fairly well in business..!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Sushimi ~ how come you have a doggy for DP? what happened to your oppas? yesterday watched the movie "alpha" on tv. was expecting the movie to have cheesy feel. instead, the movie was oddly moving and felt kind of like a throwback to a different time of movies. the trailer is actually not that good (the movie is better). has anyone else seen it?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

how come you have a doggy for DP?

Haha. Doggy is the second cutest thing that I really really love. Sometimes just got to change up a bit. Haha I believe I don’t have to say what is my first thing that I absolutely love right?...Like everyone here definitely will love it too...hehe..oppas~

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla doggy is such a cute animal..I just want to cuddle with it:joy: the doggy dp belongs to my oppa’s doggy. He named him Perro. Dog in Spanish. It’s cute how if you look at it close up. It is smirking!

CF61558-A-28-AA-4507-A663-07-C8078-B5116

Definitely looks abit like oppa. I swear I look at the side comparison they look so much alike Hahahaha. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Sushimi ~ how come you have a doggy for DP? what happened to your oppas?

Its oppa's doggie lol... So nothing happen to her oppa :mrgreen: Her love to oppa getting stronger each day..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2 :love:

General and I is really a flirtatious drama lol. Too much sexual tension in every scene :wub: wkwkwkwk :mrgreen:

the general is handsome enough :relaxed: I am just not comfortable with the set and scenes exchange. It doesn’t go smooth and natural. Like being directed by a newbie director. Is this based from a novel? And the lines sometimes does not explain this drama story well.. this drama needs to be fixed here and there but well since I can not move on yet from cdrama because of love and destiny so I continue watch. Oh I like all their intimate scenes. Lol.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Its oppa's doggie lol... So nothing happen to her oppa :mrgreen: Her love to oppa getting stronger each day..

Lalalala. I agree to disagree that it’s getting stronger....instead it’s advancing like a speed of light strong. 

15-AEF4-D9-7-E04-4-EF3-96-EA-43-B8-AA390
:joy:

• LOL 4

@Ameera Ali I hv yet to watch last night’s CTG . 
busy rewatching  last two episodes of Aide. I wanted to rewatch because I forgot some details. New season just started last night 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi everyone!

Just dropping by to say HI!!

Anyone watching A Little Thing Called First Love on Netflix?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@nrllee I think they are party Guest haha but she strangely looks like Hwang Jung Eum haha I think she is! Haha

@Lawyerh finally got customer in B2 thread! I :w00t:

+2

• LOL 4

Jibsabu member are all very insightful. 

SG : Dream is pain. To meet your dream you must endure relentless pain. 

SJ : Salmon didnt swim alone towards the direction. Hence in life, you cant reach the goal alone. But you need family & your team member to support you.

SY/SH : The love for family and marry the right person are all very important 

(EP.5) 

@Sushimi@Heidi Seowalso interested in watching Busted 2. Haha... seems you have a lot of customers.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :love:

General and I is really a flirtatious drama lol. Too much sexual tension in every scene :wub: wkwkwkwk :mrgreen:

the general is handsome enough :relaxed: I am just not comfortable with the set and scenes exchange. It doesn’t go smooth and natural. Like being directed by a newbie director. Is this based from a novel? And the lines sometimes does not explain this drama story well.. this drama needs to be fixed here and there but well since I can not move on yet from cdrama because of love and destiny so I continue watch. Oh I like all their intimate scenes. Lol.. 

yes - there was definitely a lot tension & chemie btwn the two ...but the story in the middle drag too much . I had to FF a lot and read recaps 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3