Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So Noona what work do you do? If you don't mind me asking.

Noona would rather not tell, but let's just say that I am a busy career woman... :kiss_wink:

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

New oppa/Gege alert!!!! I'm watching this C-drama called Go ahead and totally falling in love with this guy. 

@kokodus So the day finally came, you dumped YYS !

tenor.gif?itemid=13958671

:joy:

PS. If you are going to post pics of your new oppa, can you also include pics of the other dude in Go Ahead....? :Please:

original.jpg?t=1595086835

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, H0ney said:

When I was a high school student @mirmz even before the semester begin, I always almost finished to answered all the questions in the exercise books in all subjects. I always had 1 book for each subject which I written all the answers for the questions in the textbook. So when the semester begin, When my teachers gave me homework, even before they gave it, I already did all those homework. It was Not me who catched up their homeworks. It was them who catched up with what I did. I did it all with one of my genious friend who always helped me to learned in subject like math and physics. She was like my private teacher. 

This method of learning that I used also the same method I did when I studied in the college. Before my lecture taught me in the class, I already read the theories and did the exercises. So when lectures came in the class, I only focus to what they said. Just to make side notes from what they said. And believe me, I write all what they said. Everything even the humor they told I write it all.  Sometimes they surprised when I answered my test and they found out that I write everything they said precisely. Yeah I was like that and I do not lie.

cool! it sounds awesome. i mean i do have smart friends but i do have good grades and i dont really like to pester my smart friends. :/

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, H0ney said:

It is not pester. We did it because we were enjoying it. And I was her only friend and she was my only friend in the entire school. I was not study like that at the beginning. It was her who taught me to do that method. And after years, it was like an habbit. That was why we were famous in the high school wkwkwk lol. If my teacher was too lazy to teach (I have one teacher who was always busy dating) so she only asked my friend or me to taught our friends in the class from all the exercises that we already answered. 

In the college I separate with this friend because she studied in the different university and city, but this habbit and method she taught me to do was awesome lol. All those guys came and glued to me It was because of this. Lol

+2

interesting 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, H0ney said:

When I was a high school student @mirmz even before the semester begin, I always almost finished to answered all the questions in the exercise books in all subjects. I always had 1 book for each subject which I written all the answers for the questions in the textbook. So when the semester begin, When my teachers gave me homework, even before they gave it, I already did all those homework. It was Not me who catched up their homeworks. It was them who catched up with what I did. I did it all with one of my genious friend who always helped me to learned in subject like math and physics. She was like my private teacher. 

This method of learning that I used also the same method I did when I studied in the college. Before my lecture taught me in the class, I already read the theories and did the exercises. So when lectures came in the class, I only focus to what they said. Just to make side notes from what they said. And believe me, I write all what they said. Everything even the humor they told I write it all.  Sometimes they surprised when I answered my test and they found out that I write everything they said precisely. Yeah I was like that and I do not lie.

I was more of a lone wolf type when it came to studies. Never understood anything in the group studies, so i was usually the one who would teach rather than learn from others. As for Homeworks, I was totally opposite of you. I would do it just before the deadlines. Sometimes even during the lunch breaks. 

Same was the case when I went to college. There we would even copy our assignments and the Profs would not even check them. They'd just check who submitted and who didn't. I remember I had to mail an assignment to Prof, but I forgot to attach the file and sent the mail. The next day when I checked and came to know about it, the Prof. had already sent me the "received assignment" mail and gave me top marks in it :gangnamstyle:.

But yeah, I would pay attention during the lectures. Even though I would never ever sit in the front rows. I used to sit in the final 2-3 rows. But would ensure that my notes are complete and pay attention to lectures (helps more than notes, because when you study from them, you actually remember the lectures). Not gonna lie about always being attentive, there were times I would sleep also. Thanks to my glasses and me sleeping while resting my head on both hands (which would make it look like i am paying more attention). I would never get caught sleeping because my glasses would either reflect the light, or the Prof. would really not be able see my eyes from that distance :wow1:.

Just in case you didn't understood about how I would sleep, this the position I would always have while sleeping in lectures

23759331-business-pretty-woman-sitting-w

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was more of a lone wolf type when it came to studies. Never understood anything in the group studies, so i was usually the one who would teach rather than learn from others. As for Homeworks, I was totally opposite of you. I would do it just before the deadlines. Sometimes even during the lunch breaks. 

AMEN! i love working alone <3 buuuuuttt it's mainly because im super awkward and i dont really like talking to people. lol

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, mirmz said:

AMEN! i love working alone <3 buuuuuttt it's mainly because im super awkward and i dont really like talking to people. lol

Yeah I initially tried to do it in the college. But then realized it was usually 70% talking useless things and 30% productive studying. So I would never go, but if someone or many would have doubts, I would teach. Teaching was easier and better. Mainly because you would get to revise what ever you studied.

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, joccu said:

@MinLyn

@Jillia  hello.  I heard sad news today. So not been that much of in forums. ( my old student died yesterday evening in a accident). He was only 18. 

Would like to offer my deepest condolences, @joccu...Hope you're doing fine too... Like @Jillia has mentioned earlier, we're always here to lend a listening ear...Do take care too. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2