Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

14 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sarang21 i did watch the untamed and loved it but i love rom-com more... as u can see i am a sucker for romance... hence probably because of that  liked well intended love...despite that kind of screwed thinking of the male lead :D ... somehow he justified it somewhere...

I watched Somewhere only we know... That is something which is actually a very realistic love story... The scene where the guy proposes has to be one of the most unique proposals in the history of proposes in Rom-Coms... so the guy studied in Russia and the girl has taken russian as a subject... this guy took her language class but in reality he is a ph d student of physics of the same university...and the guy takes russian class because the professor is his friend and he was filling in for him ... so in a way they are student - teacher but not really... best part is when their class ends and this student - teacher relationship ends... he takes her to somewhere... rises the temperature of AC.. and when vapor fills the glasses of Car.... he writes " I Love you" in russian...and takes the girl out of the car... he asks her to read it...she says that she does not know the meaning of it :D ... it was one of the sweetest proposals in the history of proposals... in my opinion...

I'm a sucker for romance too... I'm living vicariously through those stories :lol:

yeah about well intended love, what the male lead did was really richard simmons up...But since it's a drama the female lead of course forgave him 

now you made me want to watch that drama...the proposal sounds really sweet. I will check it out when I got more time :D

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: Jin Se Yeo

Ah her...I only watched her in doctor stranger and inspiring generation.

but what you described is such a typical behavior of overzealous fans. In their mind their favorite is perfect and not like the other. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

+2

23 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

But I only got one exam left and then 

^_^ I thought so.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

+2 Is it Saturday yet? No CLoY this weekend, butwill have BLWL. The saga of JH-CA-SW and JW-SA-TR.

+2

I can’t wait.  My poor boy Jun Hwi. He’s rarely smiled throughout the episodes except for those few precious moments with CA. And the road ahead is only going to be harder for him .

But this weekend is the lunar new year , filled with family / social obligations . Not sure if I can watch live. 

Anyway coming up for a breather .Has been hectic What with work & the new year preps .  I can’t wait to finish work tomorrow. And I’ll hv the week off . 

If you celebrate, have a great year ahead . :heart:

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

So the internet went crazy with some  Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's reunion rumors. Apparently they were seen chummy with each other in the backstage of some award show. One photo looks like he is holding her hand while she was walking away from him. Hahahahaha. Actually reading Fan's comments is pretty entertaining some of them think this is the best thing that had happened so far in 2020. LOL. While some of them hate Brad and does not want her to have anything with him again. Hahahahaha. I'm looking forward to see what happens next in this drama. 

Noooo . He should stay away , lol . I hv not forgiven him yet . :joy:  . Not that what I think matters 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

what u do if someone keep telling you 'we understand' when they clearly dont ? and kept telling you and repeating their own point of you for you to accept?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

what u do if someone keep telling you 'we understand' when they clearly dont ? and kept telling you and repeating their own point of you for you to accept?

Are you asking for advice? Hm. If you are I’ll see if I can think of something. I think it sounds like they say they understand you but they really don’t. And I don’t think they are trying to understand you. But you could always tell them. “Hey, I don’t believe you really understand me. And it hurts my feelings.” What do you think? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Are you asking for advice? Hm. If you are I’ll see if I can think of something. I think it sounds like they say they understand you but they really don’t. And I don’t think they are trying to understand you. But you could always tell them. “Hey, I don’t believe you really understand me. And it hurts my feelings.” What do you think? 

not really asking for advice....cause i already shut them up lols....just thought it something we can talk about lols :)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

"What we have here...is a failure to communicate."  - Luke, Cool Hand Luke

The situation you describe reminds me of this quote from this old American movie. The line is said twice actually, once by the cruel man who is torturing the hero of the story, and then the second time by the hero himself before he is shot to death because he won't give in to the system. Not really a happy movie, I guess.

But, I am familiar with this situation, and usually it's because the person I'm speaking with is so busy trying to tell me his/her point that he/she is not listening to a single thing that I'm saying.

To @triplem and everyone who celebrates it, Happy Lunar New Year!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@angelangie i just saw your post in morning and since then onwards . i am just humming this song -

I'm sorry but
Don't wanna talk, I need a moment before I go
It's nothing personal
I draw the blinds
They don't need to see me cry
'Cause even if they understand
They don't understand
So then when I'm finished
I'm all 'bout my business and ready to save the world
I'm taking my misery
Make it my richard simmons; can't be everyone's favorite girl
So take aim and fire away
I've never been so wide awake
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way
The blood moon is on the rise
The fire burning in my eyes
And I'm on my way

I know i am sounding crazy.. :D 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@LSGLMH_88 @stroppyse 

lols yea i can relate on that lols.....sometimes i just dont get it....i mean if you didnt kept telling me 'i do understand your concern' then of course i can relate happily however whenever they start with that and then kept telling us their point it will make me shut them out as there is no point in telling them otherwise.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@angelangie hence alan walker's words - Cause even if they understand , They don't understand.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie i just saw your post in morning and since then onwards . i am just humming this song -

I'm sorry but
Don't wanna talk, I need a moment before I go
It's nothing personal
I draw the blinds
They don't need to see me cry
'Cause even if they understand
They don't understand
So then when I'm finished
I'm all 'bout my business and ready to save the world
I'm taking my misery
Make it my richard simmons; can't be everyone's favorite girl
So take aim and fire away
I've never been so wide awake
And I'm on my way
The blood moon is on the rise
The fire burning in my eyes
And I'm on my way

I know i am sounding crazy.. :D 

+2

Title of the song?

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@thanie  title of the song is On My Way by Alan Walker 

@angelangie what is the broadcast time for pillow book???? 

8pm my dear

• Like 2
  • Love 1

still at ep 2 of crash landing lol trying to catch up if I can and having enough time lol. This drama is cute :mrgreen: and too drama hahaha. But ok. 

And for doctor john.. I am still at ep 1. It is difficult to find some times to watch 2 dramas at the same time now between work and babysitting  :relieved:

and this mass is too long. I am thinking of my baby at home. Forgive me god :pensive: when will this end :bawling: