Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello everyone! Hehe...guess it's pretty rare to see me here on Soompi on a Friday evening. Cos it has been a rather busy workweek for me, I just needed the time to rest and recharge at home for tonight. Moreover, there are a couple of things which @Jillia and I would need to work on so I'm also hoping to make use of the evening to get started on them. :blush:

Sorry, I won't be able to stay around much to chat but I will definitely drop by as and when I have the time to do so. 

Happy Weekend All!  Weekend GIFs | Tenor

Hi there, @MY15, @joccu & @Jillia:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

He is really good @Lmangla he is soo good to the point that he makes me cry in every ep...sigh

guess it must be the acting then... he kind of looks short compared to your other oppas. :sweatingbullets: so was surprised at your new oppa pick...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Jillia said:

How do you like it?

I need time machine, I need answers!!!!:cries3:

Everytime I watch dramas like this, I always feel like I should have left it to end and binge watch it. But this is the fun part, makes you think and anticipate about what's gonna happen in the coming episodes. 

The only sad thing is, next week we'll have only 1 episode :isannoyed:.

+2

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

guess it must be the acting then... he kind of looks short compared to your other oppas. :sweatingbullets: so was surprised at your new oppa pick...

Yeah he looks short, especially in front of his costar Song wei long, who looks like a giant....LOL, but google tells me that he is 180 cm, taller than me. hahaha. I should have fallen for the other guy, but he is too moody and sad all the time and the moment i heard he is only 21 years old, i couldnt take it!!!! LOLOL

c713150c86e40ac5c06188fd88ba71c534b5f53c

photo credit to @Lynne LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3