Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@stroppyse ~ phew! thank goodness I didn't even try chocolate. based on your description, that drama would have been way too much for me. like you, my philosophy is real life is stressful and we don't dramas to make us feel more stressed.

@Lmangla watch with us Beyond The Clouds. The lead is guy in Chocolate. No hospital story. But makjang revenge like the Monster drama type. :mrgreen: 

I have same philosophy. But I can take some additional stress for my favourite oppa :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

ah that is a old drama @Lawyerh; I don't remember much of that except it was a cryfest. I dropped it after a few episodes as it felt really slow. there was another drama of his that I liked but I can't remember the name. it was something about soul swapping and how he swaps soul with the girl's father. it was more of a comedy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

@Sarang21 i did watch the untamed and loved it but i love rom-com more... as u can see i am a sucker for romance... hence probably because of that  liked well intended love...despite that kind of screwed thinking of the male lead :D ... somehow he justified it somewhere...

I watched Somewhere only we know... That is something which is actually a very realistic love story... The scene where the guy proposes has to be one of the most unique proposals in the history of proposes in Rom-Coms... so the guy studied in Russia and the girl has taken russian as a subject... this guy took her language class but in reality he is a ph d student of physics of the same university...and the guy takes russian class because the professor is his friend and he was filling in for him ... so in a way they are student - teacher but not really... best part is when their class ends and this student - teacher relationship ends... he takes her to somewhere... rises the temperature of AC.. and when vapor fills the glasses of Car.... he writes " I Love you" in russian...and takes the girl out of the car... he asks her to read it...she says that she does not know the meaning of it :D ... it was one of the sweetest proposals in the history of proposals... in my opinion...

• Like 2

@LSGLMH_88

The stylist is hell bent in making CC looks like an old geezer...:crazy:  In some scenes he looked like a Sugar Daddy with his trophy wife and in some particularly bad days where The Stylist was having her PMS,  he reminded me of Dear Old Hefner (may he rest in peace) with one of his latest fresh Bunny....:crazy:

Acting and story wise are absolutely great, those are what keeps me going....:lol:

+2

• LOL 4

@cenching i just chose to ignore the fact that CC was looking hella old... because the acting was marvelous... I just don't care... When you have CC performing , you oughta feel those emotions...and i did... i just closed my eyes to the CC Stylish...I think I can safely say that I have become a fan of CC... I ended up watching ALL his work.. starting with A Brighter Summer Day and I got to know a really amazing actor... I am glad...

Which episode are you on???

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@LSGLMH_88

I am on episode 40 and I enjoy it very much. I realized that in every XianXia genre, my fav always the mortal realm part. Beside CC looked slightly better with that black net thingy on his head....:lol:

Regarding CC's works, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is a super boring movie. The only exciting part is when CC and ZZY on screen...He looked hot there too....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@cenching giving you a heads up ... you will cry buckets in ep 49 and feel heroic in ep 50...episode 50-60 is the pure bliss... trust me.... specifically episode 54 , 57 ,58.... those were Gem... Baby making sex happens in 58 so yaaa and sorry for the spoiler....I did watch crouching tiger , hidden dragon.... for Ang Lee probably... CC & ZZY together were the most amazing in that movie... ZZY has done highest no of movies with CC probably...i remember reading somewhere that ZZY wanted him to act with her on a drama and CC got the offer for both LAD & that drama together...CC chose LAD because he thought he will get overshadowed by ZZY... which I feel he was wise in his decision... ZZY mainly acts in Woman Centric roles.. LAD is not some gender centric drama...both male and female had enough scope so in a way i am happy... CC does not do romantic roles much... but this drama , he prove his mettle in romance as a genre as well.. thats what makes me love him... give him anything , he will make the best out of it... CC had a very small role in crouching tiger but he shined all through it... i have huge huge respect for such actors.... for one , they are actors , not Heroes...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Sushimi I am horrible at taking photos.  I need to work on it. :lol: Thanks for the pointers.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sushimi I am horrible at taking photos.  I need to work on it. :lol: Thanks for the pointers.

Nah, ms cat your selfie looks cute.:)

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@LSGLMH_88

I have been seeing CC pops out in every single  movie that I watched during HK Golden Era. He is the one familiar face that stand out and seems to be everywhere whether as cameo, side characters or supporting characters but you have no idea what’s the name...You know what I meant....:crazy:

I started to put a name on that face during L&D...:lol: #DodgingBullets... I was like, ooooooh, it’s him and his name is CC and he was in this that here there....:o

• Like 4

+2 Is it Saturday yet? No CLoY this weekend, butwill have BLWL. The saga of JH-CA-SW and JW-SA-TR.

+2

• Awesome 1

So the internet went crazy with some  Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's reunion rumors. Apparently they were seen chummy with each other in the backstage of some award show. One photo looks like he is holding her hand while she was walking away from him. Hahahahaha. Actually reading Fan's comments is pretty entertaining some of them think this is the best thing that had happened so far in 2020. LOL. While some of them hate Brad and does not want her to have anything with him again. Hahahahaha. I'm looking forward to see what happens next in this drama. 

I really like the idea of the drama, KMS is a cat who changes to human and back lol, he really looks like a cat :D 

Yook Sungjae was originally casted for the role, but something came up (not sure what)

+2