Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, mirmz said:

nope! :)

do u guys wanna know something funny? (i swear it's not that disturbing like the hentai tracksuit)

Sure, shoot!

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!! LOLOL

I just said he was drunk as a skunk.... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Sure, shoot!

okay so in my school they have sex ed/health class (yes i was mentally disturbed) and i had it today so i went from talking about freaking male things and puberty to food and nutrition (cuz my next class is consumer science) ! XD

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

57 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, agree 100% with you!!! :kiss_wink:

What is my oppa thinking? Rugal? Zombie Detective?

I don't understand why Choi Jin Hyuk doesn't push the envelope? A good melodrama or a drama like Flower Of Evil would be more challenging for him. I don't know, maybe he doesn't feel like he's a strong enough actor to pull of complex characters like that?

I just feel it's boring he's doing the same roles over and over again....

Oppa! Please do more varied roles in the future....

Ok, any roles with abs are good too! :joy:

Yeah even I am thinking the same. He did try a different genre with "Devilish Joy", but that too didn't work for me. I literally forced myself to watch the last 2 eps just because I didn't want my 14 hours investment on it be for nothing. At least I had to finish it. But Rugal was an utter disappointment. I really wonder how all those actors decided to take up that script. I guess Zombie Detective would not be different either, could have a better plot, but it would be same. 

I think Choi Jin Hyuk really likes action dramas. But even then he can actually choose to do some good action dramas with a more realistic type of plot like you mentioned FOE or something similar to Voice series or Good Detective. Working in a Saeguk or melodrama would actually be good too. 

@Jillia I forgot that we'll have a re-watch party for Innocent Man planned in the coming weeks. But let's catch up all those drama :wow1:.

@MY15, do all shippers look like this? 

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

guess I do have a pretty good ear; thought the song "kiss in the rain" by yiruma sounded really familiar and it instantly reminded me of winter sonata; looks like he was the one who played/composed "my memory" song that was so famous in winter sonata...

and has anyone seen this instrument before? kalimba??????

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Dearest dhakra,

I don't know if you will ever read this message, but if you do, I noticed that your profile has finally been deleted. :bawling:

Noona misses you already!

:criesariver:

So, if you ever decide to make a new profile on Soompi, please make sure to message your noona, ok?

I want to hear all about the gifts you have been sending and what Lee Bo Young dramas you have been watching ! :kiss_wink:

Best of luck to my dongsaeng dhakra

:dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Sleepy Owl What do you do for work btw? :kiss_wink:  You have been posting about having meetings for the last few days.

You don't have to answer in detail if you feel the question is too personal.

Just wondering because I am totally envious that you have so much time to watch dramas... :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 2