Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

790 :sleeping:

ohh I am so addicted to the god of war and ling xi wkwkkw their chemistry is :thumbsup: even though their age gap is a bit far. I want to continue but headache already hahahaha.. I forget when was the last time I sleep lol. Ok chingus sweetdreams..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Sun Ah is enjoying her time in Bali and I worry about this week broadcast of her drama. It is not fair.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I’m on leave now..till Friday before I go back to school @Sarang21:D do you have like during your term, on the 4th week you will have a 1 week break of classes and be replaced with just activities? :joy:

Unfortunately we don´t have something like that :bawling: It´s all classes until the end of semester. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

hmmhhh.. Bali.. I have plan to go this year with my friend but yeah can not go anywhere far this year.  Perhaps next year -_- (plus my mini companion)

ahhh repot bgt klo mw pigi2 jauh skrg :confused:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Might hold off One Spring Night, teaser for Chocolate looks promising. I like Yoon KyeSang.  He plays conflicted tsundere  male leads well.  But this writer is a bit hit and miss... Lee Kyung-hee <_<

According to Wiki... 

“Lee's mixed success over the years is credited to the uneven nature of her scripts, and she's been criticized for giving little resonance to her dramas' ancillary characters, for her disinterest in well-researched profession-related dialogue, and her penchant for tragic endings. But she has also been praised for imbuing her characters with symbolic ambivalence and depth. She continues to be a sought-after writer in the drama industry for writing intelligent character studies that work despite, and sometimes transcend, "trendy drama" tropes and cliches.“

If he’s a neurosurgeon and she puts zero effort into his dialogue when in the hospital...I will nit pick... but if the drama doesn’t feature hospital scenes much then it may work for me... tragic endings?  Well if it’s well written a tragic ending isn’t a deal breaker for me. 

EDIT - wait Mr Dimples is joining new cast for 2D1N?  Really?

0002976601_001_20191105100104784.jpg?typ

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali ~ what is catch the ghost about? some horror genre?

is crime drama , the lead woman become a police investigator in order to find her missing twin sister & the ghost is not really a ghost but the nickname of the serial killer, subway ghost.

is good drama mixed with  fun  & detective Work.are you still without drama :)

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is crime drama , the lead woman become a police investigator in order to find her missing twin sister & the ghost is not really a ghost but the nickname of the serial killer, subway ghost.

is good drama mixed with  fun  & detective Work.are you still without drama :)

+2

ah I see; then I might check it out. wasn't in the mood for ghosts drama. yea, I am just checking out the new daily dramas and figuring out if I can watch them. otherwise, not much on my drama plate.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

794 :blush:

@Ameera Ali hugssssss :wub:

btw chingus love and destiny reminds me to ashes of love. Both male lead are god of war. Is just this god is a dragon like usual. And both female lead are from bird tribe

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Sejabin I check it out :mrgreen:  love and destiny I keep thinking which hair is longer Woman lead or guy  :joy:

@Lmangla I am watching daily drama Down the crazy  path :joy: only kdrama organ donor & the donor family fall in love :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin I check it out :mrgreen:  love and destiny I keep thinking which hair is longer Woman lead or guy  :joy:

@Lmangla I am watching daily drama Down the crazy  path :joy: only kdrama organ donor & the donor family fall in love :joy:

+2

+2

have you watched it? :blush: I like this drama so much. Romance is so mature and not too dramatic hahaha

btw yeah jin chen’s hair is too long and curly wkkwkwwk

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

have you watched it? :blush: I like this drama so much. Romance is so mature and not too dramatic hahaha

btw yeah jin chen’s hair is too long and curly wkkwkwwk

yeah I am on the 2 episode :relaxed:

I thought let me , check sejabin oppa  :joy::kiss_wink:

Which episode are you at :)

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@nrllee mr dimples was offered for 2D1N but no official confirmation . He’s a stage actor and is currently in a play . I’m just wondering how he will juggle it all !

edit : oops , just confirmed!!! Woot ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

yeah I am on the 2 episode :relaxed:

I thought let me , check sejabin oppa  :joy::kiss_wink:

Which episode are you at :)

+2

804 :joy:

hahaha chan cheng is not my oppa. Lol. I just love this romance xixixixi. I am at ep 31 now :relaxed: ok let us watch it together then :blush: btw I like god of war personality in this story

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin did you watch latest  episode of nokdu:joy: @triplem maybe he need role like this scene will help him slow down :joy::mrgreen:

Spoiler

5dc1522cae531569602076.gif?download

download

5dc150948a470979880407.gif?download

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali :joy: I will keep my laugh until weekend for nokdu and Extraordinary.. I will finish love and destiny first :kiss_wink: I am enjoying my crying now because of love and destiny wkwkkw it is soothing my soul lol..

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

+2

kekeke... so I watched this hallmark movie a few days ago where this lady fell in love with her donor. it was based on a real story and actually sweet. so she got some infection and her liver was failing. her only option was a living donor. this guy who worked with her cousin heard about her illness and offered to get tested.he was a match and during the process they got to know each other. after the operation, they started dating and got married as well. so who knows -- such crazy things can happen I guess! full story here:

tried to watch the drama "down the crazy path" but was kind of bored. might check it out only for the thread. it looks like one of those dramas that are fun to watch in groups because everyone is making fun of it. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1