Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

:anguished::pensive::persevere::tired::bawling:

+2

You know you have the resources to get it, but your mind tells you “You sure?” It’s like playing tug-of-war then you decided..nooo must save resources..then now you see others being so happy while you are here..hands empty..money saved....a bag of sadness. :pensive:

• Sad 1
  • Love 4

23 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

:anguished::pensive::persevere::tired::bawling:

+2

You know you have the resources to get it, but your mind tells you “You sure?” It’s like playing tug-of-war then you decided..nooo must save resources..then now you see others being so happy while you are here..hands empty..money saved....a bag of sadness. :pensive:

I know what you mean...that´s how I´m feeling right now about buying albums of my favoribe Kpop groups...I already put everything into the cart but can´t bring myself to place the order :tired:

• Sad 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

What is it that you wanted?

I wanted The Guest Limited Edition Director’s cut :tears: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

m so behind with the weekend drama :cold_sweat: but his smile you posted make want to watch him  right now 

Weekender is good . The OTP love line very nicely developed. I was quite worried initially especially because of the brother’s death but the writer knows what she’s going for. I prefer him there to his character in SB. In the weekender he is a very firm & principled person. He does what is right . I like that about him . 

hello @smhelen welcome . As you can tell after awhile , the numbers and maths ain’t so important. Most of us come here to chat , talk off topic , lament about how our dramas ain’t going our way . Also introduce new oppas & dramas to each other . 

@nohamahamoud2002 I love Yoon Park ...but right now his scenes mainly involve SA , and she drives me nuts . Come on the thread & let’s talk about him. He was so sweet in yesterday’s eps . I hope for SA to find out he ain’t the hubs ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

As you can tell after awhile , the numbers and maths ain’t so important. Most of us come here to chat , talk off topic , lament about how our dramas ain’t going our way . Also introduce new oppas & dramas to each other . 

Preach Unni! :joy: love it!

Just lepak around. :thumbsup:Drink tea, talk talk. That’s the place I love. :) 

• Love 6

750 :blush:

@Sarang21 he is not as handsome as I expected too wkkwwk but I like romantic wuxia :love:

@Ameera Ali ani yo.. he is my lover ^_* :wub:

must I make Sejabin’s lovers list in here? Lol :mrgreen:

1. Hong Jong Hyun

2. Kim Jae Wook

3. Rowoon Haru

4. Kim So Hyun

5. Lee Dong Gun

6. Lee Minho

7. Won Bin

8. Phoenix (LOL)

9.  ....,

10.  .......

:heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Sejabinwahh you mean KJW is Only number two ? The man you “hate”??

18 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Preach Unni! :joy: love it!

Just lepak around. :thumbsup:Drink tea, talk talk. That’s the place I love. :) 

yep !  That’s why we’re the biggest thread here on Soompi.  All that talking. :D

• LOL 8

no one focusing on Yun Park. 

+2

@nohamahamoud2002 maybe I need to check his abs :joy: 

@triplem he wouldn’t send all his woman to jail :joy::mrgreen:

but how sweet she is 

5dbedd6a286d9200261272.gif?download

Me I fall in love every second with new oppa :joy: 

@Sejabin my oppa in every color will make long list :D

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

756 :mrgreen:

@triplem because for now.. no one can come close to Hong Jong Hyun’s personality and soft voice :kiss_wink: and I cannot say that I hate him because this is Hong Jong Hyun :wub: a true gentleman :heart:

@Ameera Ali I am a picky woman :mrgreen: not all oppas can make me fall xuxuxuxu :kiss_wink:

• Love 4

@triplem ~ am on ep 4 of tunnel thai version and I am enjoying it. with the leap, the daughter and fellow officer character are also good. while the stories and scenes are same more or less, the actors are bringing their own energy that it doesn't feel like a boring remake. so am able to watch it as a fresh drama and not be bored. plus it has been a while since I watched tunnel and so it is not like I remember that much. kekeke...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Ali Iiiiiii Knew it! They had to kiss several times:joy: they even discussed how to Kiss:joy:

Spoiler

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

my new video for my favourite Choi Seungjae. it is not perfect, but I am trying to promote my favourite star.

@Sushimi this one is not banned lol. Watch it, it is KBS

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 5

@Sejabin but those list contain mostly people you hate! :tounge_wink: 

Btw, it should be Kim Soo Hyun (the new owner of Hotel Del Luna), not Kim So Hyun (the actress in Nokdu)... but like @Lawyerh said, who needs a name? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

It takes me several months to get over my current oppa ;) 

So I guess I can't move on quickly lol

I am watching the new daily Unasked Family. I like my friends there, we were together for more than a year, so I like to be with them. 

Otherwise, still watching Choi Sungjae's Sea of a woman, it helped me get over a very tough time I was having recently, watching this oppa really helped me get over a very serious hardship, so I am going to continue my fanwork for him out of loyalty and gratitude. He is God's gift to me. :wub:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Monkeys are so smart. They even know how to scroll through a phone...no wonder Son Oh Gong is the hidden ceo of a company...he is a clever monkey lol:joy:

• LOL 3

I’m on leave now..till Friday before I go back to school @Sarang21:D do you have like during your term, on the 4th week you will have a 1 week break of classes and be replaced with just activities? :joy:

• Like 1