Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

wait wait wait. I brain storm on what to talk about.

Here! Tickles!

Spoiler

2-A58-D82-B-7557-426-B-9-D69-4-B08-F0-F5

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

548 :love:

@Lawyerh @cenching oh mai got. Extraordinary you betul2 drama penuh brondong ya :love: hua ha ha ha ha love it! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

five hearts from me!! :wub:

no wonder why @supergal99 recommended this drama :no_mouth: she loves this genre :relieved:

my love in this drama is that guy who makes Dan oh’s heart beats faster xixixixi :relaxed:

bru ep 4 later will continue. Must to get some sleep while can. Ok. Sweetdreams chingu :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh @cenching oh mai got. Extraordinary you betul2 drama penuh brondong ya :love: hua ha ha ha ha love it! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ikr.. actually i was lazy with highschool drama. Well you know The Heirs and that song Love is The Feeling.... omg... :skull: But this one quite interesting. Topping on my lists now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

no wonder why @supergal99 recommended this drama :no_mouth: she loves this genre :relieved:

my love in this drama is that guy who makes Dan oh’s heart beats faster xixixixi :relaxed:

bru ep 4 later will continue. Must to get some sleep while can. Ok. Sweetdreams chingu :kiss_wink:

Which one? Haru (the tall) or Baek Kyeong (another tall)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just dropping video of my future husband here before I sleep :mrgreen:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

five hearts from me!! 

Sorry yeeeee, brondong that I like it's only brondong jagung....<_< I am definitely Oppa, SamChon and Ahjussi type of person....<_<

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Asohib said:

@Sejabin @nohamahamoud2002

Hide contents

Haru: quiet guy, BK is Dan Oh (ex?) fiance

I am still at ep 4 later will share ok :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Asohib said:

Which one? Haru (the tall) or Baek Kyeong (another tall)

+2

nah before I forget. That guy name is Seuli :love: oh I like Oh Nam Ju too!! Too many lovers in this series :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem Finished VIP two episodes. Tbh, I am not feeling it... the mysterious tone seemed to be dragged out too much, or maybe it’s just a bad choice of BGM. Will see if it gets better next week to decide keep or drop. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

nah before I forget. That guy name is Seuli :love: oh I like Oh Nam Ju too!! Too many lovers in this series :wub:

Who is Seuli? 

And yes for Oh Nam Ju! Hes cutie. I was wishing hes also the competitor for Dan Oh's heart. But he is not, too bad.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama our SB ship has hit some rocks . :joy:. Cries . This drama better end well 

I am so disappointed with how they handle the situation, she seem heart broken @triplem for her to call  his name & he look the other way , I needed to hit him with baseball :naughty:

but love fan service, his body is divine :joy:  I could practice baseball with him before I hit him in the head :joy:

Wave to @Lawyerh & @Sejabin:relaxed::kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

:joy: Trying not to laugh is the hardest!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Wave back @Ameera Ali 

Nara x Sangyun is so cute offline... ure not opening shipper thread? :mrgreen: But i think i wont have time watch VIP for now.

@Sushimi im watching MITH ep 2. The master so laid back and I like convo between SG/SJ.

SJ : The master must make lot of $$, why he don't want to move to better house?

SG : He said this house meaningful to him. 

SJ : Can't understand...

SG : Can't understand as well, but I think when we reached same age with Master, we will understand him.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am so disappointed with how they handle the situation, she seem heart broken @triplem for her to call  his name & he look the other way , I needed to hit him with baseball :naughty:

but love fan service, his body is divine :joy:  I could practice baseball with him before I hit him in the head :joy:

Wave to @Lawyerh & @Sejabin:relaxed::kiss_wink:

+2

Those broad shoulders are awesome . I was less angry after seeing how nice he looks :joy:. ...but seriously SW needs to grow a spine .  

@ktcjdrama so far I like VIP , maybe I am bored with normal dramas , so I like these crazy ones . But yeah the BGM is a bit over dramatic :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Who is Seuli? 

And yes for Oh Nam Ju! Hes cutie. I was wishing hes also the competitor for Dan Oh's heart. But he is not, too bad.

+2

+2

that guy that always help Dan Oh at the beginning eps :blush:

@Ameera Ali hugssssssss :kiss_wink: :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1