Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@ktcjdrama my plate is too full . I don’t know which to drop :lol:. I wanna watch them all .

@Ameera Ali it’s true right like watching cop drama  @Lawyerh Sang Yun is helping us sail the ship . My fave line - there is nothing with zero potential :D

https://www.soompi.com/article/1362398wpp/lee-sang-yoon-jokes-about-the-possibility-of-dating-jang-nara-in-real-life

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Heidi Seow now bcome Kim Jae Wook harem clan lol... Pls share ur addiction here. Many members here can help u... :mrgreen:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Annyeong chingus~~~ Lols @Lawyerh:joy: harem clan!!! 

Yes please show me more KJW's pheromones.. Currently just finished "Her Private Life" and halfway on "The guest" 

Hey @triplem I'm here! I'm here! I like the sweet wake up post from SangYun and Nara. So sweet.. :wub:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh me will be shipping leader , @triplem  detective to keep couple together & shipping sailing :joy: I need couple to ship  @ktcjdrama come help I need to find the husband is innocent :D

Comiiiiing!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

The guest

I'm the spokeperson on soompi for this series so if you have any question you ring ring me hahaha.

You can watch him on antique bakery hahaha

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

@Heidi Seow chingu, so you are into our KJW hareem too? :frown: I can’t blame you.. he is too sexy and hot. He can burn us to dust and we will not regret it at all :heart: I hate him so much  :kiss_wink:

@supergal99 thinks I am a lesbian. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA :joy: *dying laughing mode ON. 

Baby.. I am More like Amoeba. Do you know Amoeba? I am multitalented.  I am unisex. Kwkwwkkwkw LOL :mrgreen:

still waiting for nokdu tale newest ep in VIU :love:

Btw I love wearing corset it makes me feels skinnier and help me limited my meal but what I hate about wearing a corset is whenever I go to pee I must to take if off. It is easier to take it off. But to wear it again oh gosh :no_mouth:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

KJW clan is dominating... 

I try to make LSG clan.. unfortunately only get @Sushimi converted full time :lol:

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

feel like I am always wanting to write about the older dramas... :)  the new ones just don't inspire me. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/the-horror-foxy-hearts/

Did you write that article ? Nice !!!

@Heidi Seow I ain’t part of the KJW harem but you should know he’s got a large following here 

:D . By the way , VIP is quite interesting. It’s like we’re watching a whodunnit crime drama , but instead of catching the murderer, we’re trying to figure out the “adulterer”. 

@Sushimi you saw this ?

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yoon-kyun-sang-oh-na-ra-free-agents-agency-business-shut/

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did you write that article ? Nice !!!

yea I did; after I sent it in, I felt a bit stupid. I wasn't sure how it would be read. for us within Asia, to hear of people who say they have seen ghosts is not absurd but outside, there are different readings.. so it felt a bit strange revealing a bit of family history as I wasn't sure how it would be received. thought it would be okay even if it doesn't get picked up. but so far, comments have been good. they understood the theme I was going for -- that human hearts are sometimes more horrific than we can imagine.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

I'm the spokeperson on soompi for this series so if you have any question you ring ring me hahaha.

You can watch him on antique bakery hahaha

Hahaha! Thanks @Sushimi:kiss_wink: Im on halfway now.. Will continue it tonight. Maybe will finish it within 3 days.. Hope I can finish it within 3 days.... Oh I know Antique Bakery, sneak peak from youtube and indeed very very very Interesting! :love:  *nose bleed

59 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Heidi Seow chingu, so you are into our KJW hareem too? :frown: I can’t blame you.. he is too sexy and hot. He can burn us to dust and we will not regret it at all :heart: I hate him so much  :kiss_wink:

I just know KJW like not even a week but his projects really catch my eyes. All gazes at HPL oh my god. :wub:  He really like walking pheromones. 

52 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

KJW clan is dominating... 

I try to make LSG clan.. unfortunately only get @Sushimi converted full time :lol:

@Lawyerh, I can part time! hahaha!

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Heidi Seow I ain’t part of the KJW harem but you should know he’s got a large following here 

:D . By the way , VIP is quite interesting. It’s like we’re watching a whodunnit crime drama , but instead of catching the murderer, we’re trying to figure out the “adulterer”. 

Ya I remember there was a discussion about him at here @triplem

Oh. that very insightful infos chingu! I try to catch up VIP maybe this weekend. :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

check the 3rd slide

Teacher:

Okay Next slide, as you can see, Marketing...

@triplemit's post. hahah Not slide. Instagram is not powerpoint slides.  hahahah

:joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sushimi your oppa's agency closed down so now he need to look for new agency to house him unless he set up his own independent agency

https://www.soompi.com/article/1362483wpp/yoon-kyun-sang-oh-na-ra-and-more-search-for-new-agency-as-popeye-entertainment-closes-down?fbclid=IwAR3oKg4uIdi0IeTXVEnVHQCntENTlj4CrJoH6hfEkWnDDqPnn4HYMTFPd-c

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks @triplem; it is one reason I have weird reactions to horror stories. some I won't watch at all because I find them really scary. :sweatingbullets:.. but according to my grandmother's stories, not all ghosts are bad. some are really vindictive but some are like zombies and more bothered with their own loss. according to one story, the kids (my father and his brothers) felt there was a ghost. my grandmother told them not to worry because the ghost was harmless and basically hung out in the kitchen and backyard well. so the boys just played in the front but sometimes if the ghost was having a bad day, the vessels would fall down.. it was a female ghost who had committed suicide after her lover married someone else. so most days, the ghost just sat by the backyard and moped according to my grandmother. so yea, some rather strange stories I have heard...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

It was a female ghost who had committed suicide after her lover married someone else.

I think a lot of female ghost always have this sobbing story of "lover married someone else" :mrgreen: Long hair is a must too. They should follow emancipation and try to live without man! 

Never really met one. Just during university camping trip in forest, saw something white flew :skull: Till this day, idk whats that.... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think a lot of female ghost always have this sobbing story of "lover married someone else" :mrgreen: Long hair is a must too. 

yea I always wonder what is with the long hair and white clothes in all ghost movies. it is so strange...

another weird story where the ghost wasn't that nice. one house, my grandmother absolutely refused to move in even though my grandfather tried to convince her as rent was very cheap. but later, tenant after tenant who moved in, moved out after having huge financial problems (some went bankrupt) and other personal problems. the owner finally sold the house as blocks of land to get rid of the curse. my grandmother never said what she saw but her kids felt she must have seen or felt something as she knew the house was bad.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

White is more noticeable in the middle of the night.

Long hair can cover the face to make it mysterious or just prefer it long. @nohamahamoud2002

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

still try to catch up with extraordinary you :blush:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1