Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 it’s take me 5 minutes to switch my mind from kdrama to Bollywood to remember this villain actor :joy:

Kdrama has some good-looking villains lol. I fall for them right away :D 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wow @Sarang21's list isnt it almost the whole oppas in kdrama world? Just few unlucky oppas not there... Ok i will acquire more without guilt then :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Kdrama has some good-looking villains lol. I fall for them right away :D 

Here some crazy villain you may like :joy:

@Lawyerh :joy: , @Sarang21 list her oppa on the size of their abs :joy: her unlucky oppa lost some abs while he get shot in his last drama :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

did you watch VIP  I read the husband is cheating in real :cold_sweat: , So I thought wait for tomorrow to watch 

Not yet . But I already knew it from the teasers / trailers . This is no ordinary romance. It will be one of those heartbreaking  melodramas with healing that will take place later . ...so prepare your heart :lol:. You know me , I’m a sucker for these kind of premises . 

@nohamahamoud2002 thanks for the tags on your fave daily . So she didn’t die right ?  Why did he shoot her ? I thought he loved her ? 

@Lawyerh , @Sarang21 list can outdo mine . But I approve many of her oppas there ! :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Not yet . But I already knew it from the teasers / trailers . This is no ordinary romance. It will be one of those heartbreaking  melodramas with healing that will take place later . ...so prepare your heart :lol:. You know me , I’m a sucker for these kind of premises

I should be prepared weekend drama will help :joy: 

I was thinking about this line from horrible mom 

So now when men cheat is love :joy: but woman do it for no reason bored maybe 

5db785a72ea06459190429.gif?download

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@nohamahamoud2002 thanks for the tags on your fave daily . So she didn’t die right ?  Why did he shoot her ? I thought he loved her ? 

She betrayed him, deceived him for 13 years by lying about her lover's son being his own, to inherit everything. He loved his fake son, and wanted to continue being his father, even after learning the truth

He wanted to kill the lover then commit suicide, but she wanted to save her lover and apologize to the husband for what she did. I never liked her really

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1000 :love:

and with this number, I also announced that I.officially.fall.in.love.to.the.papa.king.in.nokdu.tale HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: he is the most handsome ahjussi in that drama :kiss_wink:

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

how is u guys weekend? :)

Pretty good! How your’s?

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

Pretty good! How your’s?

not too bad either :), i went to get manicure done lols....the last one i did was like 8 years ago lols :D 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

57 minutes ago, angelangie said:

how is u guys weekend? :)

Hangover after drama binge watching :lol: The feeling to go to work again is real... haha..

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hangover after drama binge watching :lol: The feeling to go to work again is real... haha..

lols....me hangover from playing games lols

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2 :blush:

Have an appoitment with my doctor and after 10 months of gradually visitting her, somehow we become friends and follow each other on IG and she called me with my nickname (I still don’t know who told her that) and she was just lost her dad 4 weeks ago and I don’t know how to greet her this evening... mmmm.. :kiss:

I love my doctor because she is so friendly and treat us as friends than her patients. Perhaps because she is young. Old doctors are too.. conservative and some of them are not comunicative. And give too much antibiotics which is sometimes not necessary. I am not liking when doctor prescribe too much antibiotics. Even for flu or cough. 

• Like 7

anyone here follow the 'Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms'?

lols the pillow book is rumor to be premier next year on Jan/2020 :D  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Am just here..because the school is forcing us to watch documentaries which i really cannot digest...why can't they show us kdramas lol 

If they show my face will be glued to the screen lol

• LOL 5

@Sushimi documentary about what stuff? Cant doze off? :lol:

@angelangie I do watched 3 lives 3 worlds. The pillow book is the white hair guy and fox lady story right? I like that pair...

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sushimi documentary about what stuff? Cant doze off? :lol:

@angelangie I do watched 3 lives 3 worlds. The pillow book is the white hair guy and fox lady story right? I like that pair...

yup.....it will be on DongHwa and FengJiu ;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Am just here..because the school is forcing us to watch documentaries which i really cannot digest...why can't they show us kdramas lol 

If they show my face will be glued to the screen lol

Dream vs reality.

@nohamahamoud2002

• LOL 4
  • Love 1