Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lawyerh looks like your crush for pepper crab has decrease. You changed your dp. You going to get married to giraffe?

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh looks like your crush for pepper crab has decrease. You changed your dp. You going to get married to giraffe?

So difficult to get his nice gif dp eh... u have u share with me?

Im not marry giraffe.... :mrgreen: Hes baby giraffe born '96 eh.

SG still on 1st spot for my hubby material so far :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Even though I did not watch but as a member of the ‘my lead died in a series’ committee I wish & hope that your oppa will live through & be as happy as can ever be! ^_^

I´m sure this one will live through...It´s the other oppa who liked to exit the show before it´s even finished :joy:

How are you doing with your studies? I was supposed to go on this saturday too but I skipped again :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

How are you doing with your studies? I was supposed to go on this saturday too but I skipped again :joy:

Wah skip again.:joy: so far so good! Watched hwayugi as a ‘homework’ got to understand how they write the story & to oggle on oppa too. :joy: funny enough watching kdramas & movies is essential for me. So my Lecturers would be there saying, watch more! Majoring in films is so good lol

i only have weekday classes, I’m off on Friday because I took an elective... :) 

btw do you have a attendance percentage? Like you can’t go below a certain percentage or you will have to retake.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Wah skip again.:joy: so far so good! Watched hwayugi as a ‘homework’ got to understand how they write the story & to oggle on oppa too. :joy: funny enough watching kdramas & movies is essential for me. So my Lecturers would be there saying, watch more! Majoring in films is so good lol

i only have weekday classes, I’m off on Friday because I took an elective... :) 

btw do you have a attendance percentage? Like you can’t go below a certain percentage or you will have to retake.

Woah watching dramas as "homework" that´s every K-drama addict dream :joy:. Have you finished watching hwayugi? if yes what´s your thoughts ?

We don´t have something like that...thank god or else I would have failed already :joy:. You are basically free to come and go as you wish.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Woah watching dramas as "homework" that´s every K-drama addict dream :joy:. Have you finished watching hwayugi? if yes what´s your thoughts ?

Yup finished. From Kdrama viewer stand point, I like the story. I’m a bit twisted so I kinda like Monkey & priestess pairing a little bit more compared to Monkey & samjang. I think cause of the tension that monkey & -priestess has  that attracts me to them. Overall the story pretty good.

The comedy between ma Wang & monkey is onnnnn point...Pass! Haha

I actually want the priestess to make oh gong king.pwahaha cause he looks more like king compared to that......trash. (I called him that for the things that he done.) equally if she made oh gong king and summon the dragon then it solves what oh gong always wanted, that dragon. It will make it makjang love triangle between those two gurls & monkey but I love it! I will love it if they did that!

TBH if they go that route the trash no need to be in the story lol.

Spoiler

Sushi de filmmaker part here:

while I was watching. I heard that they took back some episodes and redo it because of errors. Like the strings on the actors/items. Worst the green screen portrait. My god. That’s a No No!

Filmmarkers perspectives..continuity errors are there. Things like first shot the character is not there then magically in the  later shots the thing is there. It really disturb my eyes & the flow..the sound for the dragon weren’t really sync..like it missed a few roars here & there...minor things..but that green screen wowwww. The safety aspect is lacking too..

The accident is quite major :( 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

888 :kiss_wink:

lucky number :relieved:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Yup finished. From Kdrama viewer stand point, I like the story. I’m a bit twisted so I kinda like Monkey & priestess pairing a little bit more compared to Monkey & samjang. I think cause of the tension that monkey & -priestess has  that attracts me to them. Overall the story pretty good.

The comedy between ma Wang & monkey is onnnnn point...Pass! Haha

I actually want the priestess to make oh gong king.pwahaha cause he looks more like king compared to that......trash. (I called him that for the things that he done.) equally if she made oh gong king and summon the dragon then it solves what oh gong always wanted, that dragon. It will make it makjang love triangle between those two gurls & monkey but I love it! I will love it if they did that!

TBH if they go that route the trash no need to be in the story lol.

Reveal hidden contents

Sushi de filmmaker part here:

while I was watching. I heard that they took back some episodes and redo it because of errors. Like the strings on the actors/items. Worst the green screen portrait. My god. That’s a No No!

Filmmarkers perspectives..continuity errors are there. Things like first shot the character is not there then magically in the  later shots the thing is there. It really disturb my eyes & the flow..the sound for the dragon weren’t really sync..like it missed a few roars here & there...minor things..but that green screen wowwww. The safety aspect is lacking too..

The accident is quite major :( 

I like the beginning of the story but not so much the ending. I mean they had been hipping up the samjang plotline that at the end it felt anti climatic as she was killed within a few seconds. I would have liked to see a second season where he tried to save her from the underworld. 

Tbh the bromance was a big part of why I watched it until the end. 

Yes there were quite a few production mistakes....it was really unfortunate. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh @Sarang21  I sped through the eps of Extraordinary You.

My theory -

Spoiler

Flower is a Sageuk comic where Kyung is betrothed (hence the 10 years reference in Secret) to marry DanOh (she’s a Princess? Or someone of noble birth) - their marriage was one of alliance (just like how in Secret it’s the parents who benefit from the marriage).  The black holes are links between the 2 Universes (plot lines).  Haru is Kyung’s guard or servant or someone of lowly birth in Flower.  That’s why he carries a sword?  He falls in love with DanOh.  And she in turn with him.  The other characters in Secret who seem to have weird vibes (NamJu’s Mother, Kyung’s brother and Squid Fairy) are all characters in Flower as well.  Characters are recycled in comics (they all look the same anyway :lol:).  But once you move to a new comic, you lose your memories but you have Dejavu moments of recognition but because it’s not in context you can’t quite place them.  Like when Squid Fairy sees NamJu’s Mother and has a strange look on his face. That’s why when Haru returns a second time, he doesn’t remember anything.  So far scenes in Secret is playing out like Flower.  In Flower, Haru is tied to DanOh’s character through the Flower trinket he buys at the market.  They bury it in hope that they will find a better ending in another lifetime?  I am not so sure about the scar on Haru’s hand.  Did he sustain it in Flower whilst protecting DanOh?  Was it tied to his promise to her?  And therefore he loses it when he returns a second time but when he gets his memories back, a fresh scar (like the one he did in Flower) returns because he makes that promise to her once more?  Squid Fairy so far is the only one in the Secret Universe with knowledge of how the plot in Flower ends (he burns the book and gets all uptight when the others try to read it, he’s happy enough for everyone to read Secret though?).  I don’t trust him.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@nrllee

Spoiler

I think your theory will be right. Cos I peek on the webtoon spoiler lol, its something like that. Jump through the manhwa. The ending well, I hope writer can give something else better :joy: Cos its a bit cliche to me lol. 

Aside than the theory do you enjoy the drama btw? I like it a lot. Its refreshing. The BM also cool.. and that flipping page sounds is embedded to my brain now :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

No number

So it's official, to become my crush, one must be able to sing :joy:

Spoiler

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Asohib said:

@Lawyerh happy ending cliche better than other ending. So...is it happy?

890 Haha pretty true Asohib, i will accept cliche happy ending :lol:. Do you watch Extraordinary You? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

892 :kiss_wink:

I am still with Nokdu Tale :blush: knp jg ada org menyatakan cinta pake acara telanjang dada :worried: why a man must to confess his feelings with naked abs? :no_mouth: @dhakra please give your theory wkkwwkkw :kiss: (Nokdu Tale kdrama)

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

890 Haha pretty true Asohib, i will accept cliche happy ending :lol:. Do you watch Extraordinary You? 

Just visiting the thread sometimes. The key is happy ending so...is it? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sarang21:glasses: bromance yessssss. But tbh, a lot of the couples in Hwayugi feels tat bit better than Pepper crab & samjang :joy: their love is like forced. Meanwhile you have priestess trying her best to get pepper crab. Pepper crab be like “No”. The tension made me smile & want more lol :joy: I cannot. The part pepper crab at the penthouse & priestess is like meeting you privately is so sly. I love it :joy: *roll on the floor laughing*

Lol pepper crab & samjang...sounds like food & gravy. Samjang sounds like a name for a type of gravy:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Asohib

Spoiler

Most likely happy ending yeah. If ure on board to 1st ship Haru. But sometimes writer can change not follow webtoon ending. So... well... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Asohib

Reveal hidden contents

Most likely happy ending yeah. If ure on board to 1st ship Haru. But sometimes writer can change not follow webtoon ending. So... well... 

Haru. If the writer didnt...oh jinjja

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

@Lawyerh @Sarang21  I sped through the eps of Extraordinary You.

My theory -

Hide contents

Flower is a Sageuk comic where Kyung is betrothed (hence the 10 years reference in Secret) to marry DanOh (she’s a Princess? Or someone of noble birth) - their marriage was one of alliance (just like how in Secret it’s the parents who benefit from the marriage).  The black holes are links between the 2 Universes (plot lines).  Haru is Kyung’s guard or servant or someone of lowly birth in Flower.  That’s why he carries a sword?  He falls in love with DanOh.  And she in turn with him.  The other characters in Secret who seem to have weird vibes (NamJu’s Mother, Kyung’s brother and Squid Fairy) are all characters in Flower as well.  Characters are recycled in comics (they all look the same anyway :lol:).  But once you move to a new comic, you lose your memories but you have Dejavu moments of recognition but because it’s not in context you can’t quite place them.  Like when Squid Fairy sees NamJu’s Mother and has a strange look on his face. That’s why when Haru returns a second time, he doesn’t remember anything.  So far scenes in Secret is playing out like Flower.  In Flower, Haru is tied to DanOh’s character through the Flower trinket he buys at the market.  They bury it in hope that they will find a better ending in another lifetime?  I am not so sure about the scar on Haru’s hand.  Did he sustain it in Flower whilst protecting DanOh?  Was it tied to his promise to her?  And therefore he loses it when he returns a second time but when he gets his memories back, a fresh scar (like the one he did in Flower) returns because he makes that promise to her once more?  Squid Fairy so far is the only one in the Secret Universe with knowledge of how the plot in Flower ends (he burns the book and gets all uptight when the others try to read it, he’s happy enough for everyone to read Secret though?).  I don’t trust him.  

Your theory is pretty spot on....I can´t think of anything else than this. My thoughts were going in the same direction that the portal connect to another story. Also characters of different stories looking the same is called "same face syndrom" :lol:

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21:glasses: bromance yessssss. But tbh, a lot of the couples in Hwayugi feels tat bit better than Pepper crab & samjang :joy: their love is like forced. Meanwhile you have priestess trying her best to get pepper crab. Pepper crab be like “No”. The tension made me smile & want more lol :joy: I cannot. The part pepper crab at the penthouse & priestess is like meeting you privately is so sly. I love it :joy: *roll on the floor laughing*

Lol pepper crab & samjang...sounds like food & gravy. Samjang sounds like a name for a type of gravy:joy:

You are so hilarious with your jokes :joy:....I´m imagining a sushi rolling on the floor laughing :joy:

f2d0f622b26d54a82a5b2c53560da48f.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4