Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Yes I saw that KBS awards. Me is a big fan of KJS ahahahah...I even took over his thread. 

Wow that is true love right there! :wub:

Yeah RM is so smart! I enjoyed the celebrities coming on as well. I still have a lot of old episodes I haven’t watch, so I don’t have to start on the new season yet. Read that its on indefinite hiatus? Quite sad. It’s such a unique show.

• Like 3

Heavy rain + insomnia + hunger = ramyeon....

361Yc.jpeg

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I got distracted by Jasper and Seung Gi in Twogether, but I'm going to. I liked your write up. Thank you!

+2

Well, Kkondae is fine but Haejin started to looks eerrrr...kinda different....Maybe time is catching up with him. I barely recognized him in the Kkondae Special....:sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

Heavy rain + insomnia + hunger = ramyeon....

aigoooooooooo yaaaa otokke i was just contemplating for y/n like 10 seconds ago to eat ramyeon in this late night but yup after this i just yeaaaaaaah thats it. Thats the destiny. Me & ramyeon, NOW

:eats2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

They should put a disclaimer that no butterflies were harmed during the making of this drama. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

HaeJin looks different? What does that mean? He hasn't become an ajusshi or something, has he???

+2

Since I cannot post IG link anymore than I SC it for you.....

361ZT.jpeg

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@triplem @stroppyse

He was absolutely dashing in Forest. In Kkondae he is fine but the picture that I posted was from Kkondae Special Live last Saturday or Sunday. He is okay but it’s unusual for Haejin to appears on screen without looking as if he was spending 5 hours in dressing room prepping....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@stroppyse

His up coming drama Crime Puzzle will be in OCN. That’ll be his forte...His boyfriend mode in Forest is cute but he is at his best in shady psychopath type of role...

Btw, I think he looks his best in Seoyeong, My Daughter....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Kim Soo hyun's face looks really small.....how come he is not an alien though?! Did someone check him? There is just something very unnatural about him. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Don't give me dirty looks yeah, but no...I rarely listen to k pop...I like drama OSTs but that is only cause it helps me relive the story.

I listen to a bit more English songs and mando-pop. 

tenor.gif jk :P

Ost are kpop stans enemy number one on the chart. As they often times prevent their faves to chart higher :joy:

I only listen to kpop...I breath kpop :happyshakes:

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem doesn't, but I do. I was just listening to Moon when I noticed your DP. :D

Btw, @triplem, I think I may develop a bit of a pash for Jasper. He's just too adorable!

+2

That´s so cool! What do you think of MOTS7 and what are your favorite songs?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Kim Soo hyun's face looks really small.....how come he is not an alien though?! Did someone check him? There is just something very unnatural about him. LOL. 

i believe he is an alien since watched my love from the star. Thats it

:fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus Quietly bought that abs medal lol....

As a proud member of PAC, I ought to get that medal. :coolshades:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@im0202 @kokodus I actually didn't watch the full seasons past the finale of 6 either but I watched the show finale so that I'd know how everything turned out....

Spoiler

It ends with Stefan/Caroline together and married but Stefan sacrifices himself to save the town. He ends up meeting up with Lexi in the afterlife.

Damon somehow becomes human but I forget how. Elena wakes up from her coma thing [AFTER 2 FREAKIN SEASONS!] and it's assumed she and Damon live long happy lives as humans. I think she says something about that in a voiceover but it's been a long time since I watched so I'm not totally sure on that. 

Then it's implied that either they died, together, of old age or one of them waited for the other to come to the afterlife. Then you see them in the afterlife, walking hand in hand and passing by houses in Mystic Falls with all the people throughout the seasons that have died. It splits off to Elena walking up to her house alone where she reunites with her whole family, including her parents.

Then it goes to Damon who walks up to his house where it's pretty much like his first scene in the first episode. Stefan answers the door, Damon does his whole "Hello, brother" thing, they hug happily and the show ends right there. 

Edit: I wrote this before I watched the video so I was slightly wrong on some stuff but meh. 

What? Only 5 new pages since this morning? :what!:

@Sarang21 Our kpop expert, please teach us the basics of kpop. Since we are so focused on dramas here, I feel the need to expand my knowledge to the broad shoulders of kpop. :phew:

@phikyl Thanks for the coffee!

tenor.gif?itemid=3531701

@Ameera Ali Thank you sweetie! :kiss_wink: (No luck, but I appreciate your kind thought).

• LOL 2