Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

:unamused: < my morning natural face when first reaction to morning.

..apparently my english also fly in the morning. Haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

706 :blush:

morninggg :love: 

@supergal99 come back here, baby :mrgreen:wkwkkwkww 

I just watch nokdu tale. And I babtized you as my mother in here. In soompi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHHAHAHA :joy: :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Maybe you need to try his other hair style :joy:

+2

oh...i practically look like this early in the morning so i dont have to try it :P hahahaha

before my coffee of course hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh...i practically look like this early in the morning so i dont have to try it :P hahahaha

before my coffee of course hahahaha

after coffee then the hair suddenly become very straight right? hahaha #relatable

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

after coffee then the hair suddenly become very straight right? hahaha #relatable

very the straight :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Are you watching it?  The mothers are the worst. Not one single good mom. I am tired of them, especially 'double x', 'you are fired'  she is a lunatic

+2

She is the worst . But the girls’ mother isn’t any better ..making her second daughter cover things up all the time . The older sister is insufferable.  I am watching only because of the lead OTP .

@Ameera Ali did you see the one where she was smelling him ? That was like dream come true for me  :lol:

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

have same comment with this poster lol. Suddenly bcome Signal S2.

Btw this account like shipper of bio teacher, bird omma. Is this u triplem mwahahaha

It could be me that shipper account .....joking joking ! But oh my got crazy ppl just like me out there shipping a doomed ship . ( But I cracked up at that scene you posted - it was freaky but funny ) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

It could be me that shipper account .....joking joking ! But oh my got crazy ppl just like me out there shipping a doomed ship . ( But I cracked up at that scene you posted - it was freaky but funny ) 

I was looking at that doomed ship again last night. So many nice MV in YT for this couple. I think in 2019, theyre the best drama / best couple le... Just some point reduction, because the ending of that drama is a bit meh to me... Like I feel they can do more impactful ending. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I was looking at that doomed ship again last night. So many nice MV in YT for this couple. I think in 2019, theyre the best drama / best couple le... Just some point reduction, because the ending of that drama is a bit meh to me... Like I feel they can do more impactful ending. 

I’m with you . Best OTP for me . That IG account you posted has a lot of their moments :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Soo @triplem like to smell her opppa`s......Interesting. Another thing to add to my expose list :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem I keep seeing Forest of Secrets popping up as a drama must see?  And then I noticed your oppa LJH is in it?  Is it worth a watch?  Must be pretty decent since S2 is on the cards.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I keep seeing Forest of Secrets popping up as a drama must see?  And then I noticed your oppa LJH is in it?  Is it worth a watch?  Must be pretty decent since S2 is on the cards.

Yes , I recommend it but you need to persevere the 1st 5 or so eps as it can be confusing & a little slow . Oppa LJH was one slimy smarmy fella :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

712 :mrgreen:

@supergal99 omoni.. wkwkwkwk :mrgreen: <~~~ why do I love to tease this person? :kiss_wink: :joy: 

nb. You are so lucky to meet me only in soompi. If we meet and socialize in real I will be tease you until you dried kwkwwkkw :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Cant believe my oppa LSG not in the list

I can’t believe 10 kiss from oppa may cost 15 millions :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1