Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Honestly , there’s nothing that LSG can’t do 

I saw that pic and my first question was WHY???  That’s like a yoga pose?  I mean I get that he’s there for fan service but if they paid more attention to plot and details it would be so much more effective?  At the moment, he’s just the immortal Monkey King (can’t die) barreling his way through gunfire and knives and car crashes, always emerging with little more than a few well positioned scratches on his face (just to add to that rugged handsome effect). :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Empress of Dignity ending still okay for me. Except for the way they handle CJH’s character of course. But at least I was prepared for it because we are told that he cannot join the last 2 (or was it 4?) episodes due to clash of schedule. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Hm...:grin:

@Sarang21 oh come onnnnnn shareeeeee plssssss :joy:

@nrllee is LSG as monkey king that drama nice?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@nrllee is LSG as monkey king that drama nice?

I bailed after 2 episodes. Him as Monkey King in his current drama is the only logical explanation as to how he’s invincible and everyone else around him are mere mortals, never mind the fact that they are supposed to be the “trained professionals” and he’s just a stuntman.  :blink:

EDIT - ratings are still decent for his drama though so it’s still good for LSG :D.  I feel bad for him (and Suzy).  They are trying so hard but the writing failed them.  :mellow:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@nrllee so Korean odyssey you bail ah?

No I bailed Vagabond (he’s not Monkey King in that but he must’ve kept his powers from Hwayugi) :lol:.  But yes I did bail on Hwayugi (Korean Odyssey) as well... after Zombie Girl (Lee SeYoung) died, my interest died. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, nrllee said:

No I bailed Vagabond (he’s not Monkey King in that but he must’ve kept his powers from Hwayugi) :lol:.  But yes I did bail on Hwayugi (Korean Odyssey) as well... after Zombie Girl (Lee SeYoung) died, my interest died. :lol:

I bailed hwayugi out towards the end.. like just left 2 eps before end and i didnt bothered to find out anymore :lol: Tbh LSG drama I only finish 1, "Youre all surrounded". Somehow I love him more in variety show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla Empress of Dignity ending still okay for me. Except for the way they handle CJH’s character of course. But at least I was prepared for it because we are told that he cannot join the last 2 (or was it 4?) episodes due to clash of schedule. 

I was so annoyed because of CJH character. they had time to prepare and yet created a stupid ending for him that was so abrupt. think if they had done it with some care, it would have been okay. bad memories. eek. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I bailed hwayugi out towards the end.. like just left 2 eps before end and i didnt bothered to find out anymore :lol: Tbh LSG drama I only finish 1, "Youre all surrounded". Somehow I love him more in variety show.

He’s really good in variety.  It’s like he was built for it.  Very natural - I really like him there.  :D

EDIT - :lol: this gif (Vagabond thread).  What happened to “the wheels turn on their axis”?  I can’t keep a straight face when reading, “Call Bullet Chicken”... 

q7L9q7.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 5

19 hours ago, triplem said:

Maybe you can try to get her  on board your overachieving oppa :lol:

Honestly , there’s nothing that LSG can’t do

She seems already on board eh, without even being asked :mrgreen: The monkey king Hwayugi might steal her :heart: already! @Sushimi

We have big group of seung gi harem now... lol... 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh @triplem my oppa will do some science experiment today :tounge_xd: showing some abs while at it  - love science :joy:

Ur oppa haven't melting @Ameera Ali or come back to become ice block yet ? :mrgreen:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ur oppa haven't melting @Ameera Ali or come back to become ice block yet ? :mrgreen:

On his way to melt , this will do the job :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

576 :blush:

@Ameera Ali MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :kiss_wink: *hugsssss :wub:

WKWKWKWKWKWK :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

582 :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali I miss my office gossip and my shining squad too :kiss_wink: I told them to watch Nokdu Tale that is the best kdrama in 2019 and dinni said “OK we will be watching it!” :love: wkwkwkkw

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2