Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually that my main motive i dont want to have so much stress, its not doing us good....

Keep doing that , we only live once so why wasted it on stress, I believe if there something we didn’t do right today , there always tomorrow & after tomorrow to do it better so no need to stress about it . 

Or maybe I am too much layback :yum::joy:

+2

• Love 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Asohib said:

@Ameera Ali husband, girlfriend, widow, mother material. He took them all

All rounder hahah. Perfect Husband. :joy: Imagine husband does the makeup for wife? 

+2

@nrllee @Sarang21 I remember when I was catching SFH live. Was waiting for it to start so advertisement...saw Dong Wook and the scary auntie doing an ad on renting rooms. Then deep down I tell myself...Why people even go download after the two of you shamelessly show us the consequences of renting a room :joy:

I saw this and I got reminded of it

FB309999-2444-4773-AC01-E16-CB13-CCEAD.j

(Chinese caption: Renting houses? Will not survived that kind.):joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Keep doing that , we only live once so why wasted it on stress, I believe if there something we didn’t do right today , there always tomorrow & after tomorrow to do it better so no need to stress about it . 

Or maybe I am too much layback :yum::joy:

+2

+2 :blush:

AGREE!! :kiss_wink: *hugssssssss :heart:

same with me!! My tasks at office feels like we can not stop it. If one finished there will always other tasks to care. Sometimes it feels like 8 hours of work a day is not enough. But I realized last year that I must to stop to work too much. 4 PM teng I will stop work and leave office hahaha. At 2017 I worked like there will be no tomorrow. But I change it slowly since 2018 :blush: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

O this has where she’s been (Lee Si Ah from Tunnel).  I don’t even know if this drama is ever going to air.  How will they film without Park HaeJin?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1359435wpp/park-hae-jins-long-delayed-drama-four-sons-reported-to-have-undergone-extra-filming

Honestly this whole saga is ridiculous.  I was so disappointed when it was shelved. I am a big PHJ fan. Excellent actor in the likes of my homeboy LJH and Jung Kyung Ho.  I have followed his career and watched 90% of his work including his c dramas. And then he started filming Secret - I was happy but so far no broadcaster yet...What luck is this? Two years no drama aired...urghh...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Two y22ears

Apparently @triplem is angry & disappointed until... ^

:joy:

don’t worry. The work I waited for has been shelved for 4 years..just started waiting some more..

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Apparently @triplem is angry & disappointed until... ^

:joy:

ahahahaahah...i think so right ....I am subconsciously so mad that I have no new PHJ dramas ...that I am actually mistyping stuff

:lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahahahaahah...i think so right ....I am subconsciously so mad that I have no new PHJ dramas ...that I am actually mistyping stuff

:lol:

Talking about mistyping stuff. Haha I remember there was this time when I was in class, the lecturer was hungry and misread one of the students name into a food name. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem Name Call, Student name Brian

Teacher: BIRYANI! Oh shoot I hungry!

*Class proceeds to laugh* :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

Honestly this whole saga is ridiculous.  I was so disappointed when it was shelved. I am a big PHJ fan. Excellent actor in the likes of my homeboy LJH and Jung Kyung Ho.  I have followed his career and watched 90% of his work including his c dramas. And then he started filming Secret - I was happy but so far no broadcaster yet...What luck is this? Two years no drama aired...urghh...

I haven’t seen any of his dramas and just went to look at his filmography.  Does he speak Chinese?  Why is he in so many Chinese dramas?  But yeah sucks that he did all that work and had nothing to show for it.  :tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I haven’t seen any of his dramas and just went to look at his filmography.  Does he speak Chinese?  Why is he in so many Chinese dramas?  But yeah sucks that he did all that work and had nothing to show for it.  :tears:

No , he does not speak Chinese . Like most K actors who used to film in China , his voice was dubbed . His best k dramas for me are Bad Guys and ManXMan

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @Sarang21 the writer is playing with our hearts . I hope something will materialise . I ship them bad 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Blindly watched through half of Nokdu to realised I watched it before. Had some hard thoughts wondering why ah the episodes are odd number I thought completed this week..then oh yeah! BASEBALL :joy: so missed one ep.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

did you watch GF:mrgreen:

Haven’t :joy: if you wanna spoil me go ahead :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali to me, only one person trully shocked. The black white shirts man. That or i need glassess

• LOL 5