Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Well he’s looking for a romcom so it shouldn’t be a hard ask.  He’s hardworking and because he’s not active as an idol anymore, I think he will come back soon with a drama.  He doesn’t look like he has other hobbies which absorb a lot of his time.  I just hope the female lead can act well too.

He did say he can continue working for 2 straight years haha

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @Sushimi That friends seems really suspect to me. Considering her past behaviour and her mental illnesss. I´m also creeped out at the fact that she seems unbothered by the death of her friend and was even smilling in one of the scenes with the reporters. To me it looks like she has something to do with it.

@Sushimi I hope wolfie and rabbit will steel keep in contact even tho the show is over. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

That friends seems really suspect to me.

Yes  definitely the bag covering the cam and her ordering drunks before arrival is really weird

7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I hope wolfie and rabbit will steel keep in contact even tho the show is over. 

Oh yes. Haha. From the looks of it they look real close...Where Rabbit goes..people call him honey one eh haha

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@nrllee @Sarang21 i am pretty sure somewhere in the merciless the more older lead call him Honey. They had this uncanny bromance almost like lovers actually :ph34r: but not really. They are very very very close. He is always typecast to bromance hahahha

I mean if you look at the poster

The_Merciless-p3.jpgMV5BNTQ1YjZmNzctNzc0MS00OGRkLWJhYTctOWU4

• Like 4