Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 8/17/2020 at 3:26 AM, kokodus said:

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, then after some years I found dramabeans and read the recap of the whole show and then watched it again from where I left off. LOL. And you have to admit that oppa's acting was really great there, the female lead tend to overact, but oppa was really good. 

I have a question, who are the staffs who haven't left and do they still have all the power they had before, like editing and deleting posts? 

Gif credit to owner

@partyon, me too. I am not into Sageuks drama so I can relate with @kokodus' statement. The only Sageuk drama I have ever watched was Faith... because there was LMH on it. The drama was subbed in our local language and I only watched it because I was sooooo bored. Anyway, I am looking forward to another event on Soompi. Thank you for the tag. Hugssssss... Muah Muah! 

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

tuesday! getting ready for the re-watch tomorrow! :D

so for fun - here's a question I asked with the faith re-watch gang. you can also have fun answering -- if you ended up time traveling to the past, which modern amenity would you miss the most?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, thanie said:

Queen In-Hyun's Man (starring Yoo In Na) is under Sageuk catergory? It's one of  my favorite, hehe

This I want to  watch. I have not watched  it before but I always heard good things about it. I think it is a fantasy sageuk.

• Like 4
  • Love 1