Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

there is going to be a season 2?

Yes, it is confirmed. I think early 2020. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali I would love to check out Nokdu...but I have 4 dramas as it is ( Secret Boutique, LIBLIW,  The Lies Within  and Leverage ) and Camellia is lagging behind. Next week Mr Dimples new drama will start ...Catch The Ghost . I am looking forward to that. ...ahhh if only I had like 36 hours a day 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

Sorry for double post but only saw Lmangla’s just then.  I too haven’t watched Signal but like you keep hearing people calling it one of the best thriller dramas out there.  It’s on Netflix so I thought maybe I would give it a try but never got around to it.  I loved Tunnel.  I think the backstory with his wife and why he wanted to go back and his desperation (and her devastation from not knowing what happened) gave me enough pathos to bypass the whole sci-fi aspect of a time warp tunnel.  And the fact that he met with his Daughter in the future and connected with her.  Maybe that’s what is missing (or less evident) in Signal.  Actually I was hoping the actress who played Choi JinHyuk’s wife would get a big break and launch her into a female lead part after.  I really liked her and thought she deserved a lead role someday.  I don’t think it’s happened for her though.  I haven’t seen her in a major role in anything since.  I spotted her in Mr Sunshine in the beginning but her character died after 1 episode. :tears:

No number because double post but since it’s a new page last  number was 300

yea I saw it on netflix and thought I will watch. I guess I was expecting something of the kind of emotion I felt while watching tunnel. the best part of tunnel is as you described it -- basically about a man who wants to go home to his family but cannot till he completes his task. tunnel felt like a warm, sweet drama despite its dark theme. for me, signal didn't seem that different from a typical detective series. I tend to watch lots of cozy murder mysteries especially when I am bored and it felt like one of those. so it isn't bad but nothing great like people kept raving about. and yea, I like the actress who played the wife -- there was a genuine warmth and old fashioned sweetness to her. she looked very typically korean unlike some of the current crop of actresses and so has more of a face from a different era.

9 hours ago, triplem said:

I prefer Tunnel to Signal as well though I also enjoyed Signal. But yeah I was a lot more invested emotionally in Tunnel than I was in Signal because Tunnel had CJH’s love story. The best parts of Signal will come later . So you should continue if you have time. 

@nrllee yes , I too like the wife . Have not seen her in anything after that .

so it gets better? lets see if I manage to watch. things are rather hectic in real life. so barely enough time to keep up with my daily drama!

• Like 7

@triplem dont forget to board the train. Only need 1 hour of your precious time. Prepare your ticket ok. 3rd class cabin with oppas. 

@Sushimi

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

I would love to check out Nokdu

Never tag me lol. I also got watch lol. Nokdu is pretty fun. hahha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem dont forget to board the train. Only need 1 hour of your precious time. Prepare your ticket ok. 3rd class cabin with oppas. 

@Sushimi

when when??? This week ? what day? Lol....I can't keep track...I will board once Sang Yeob comes on :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3