Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 you may need to make spell on your oppa to stop dying on drama land :joy:

@Sushimi shouldn’t you be 200 you missing your oppa :joy:

+2

He is slowly improving. In Arthdal chronicle it was only 1 episode, in Vagabond 3 episodes. Next time 5 and then eventually a full drama :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@Sarang21it will be so weird to say.. "Eat Me" :joy: haha

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21it will be so weird to say.. "Eat Me" :joy: haha

tenor.gif?itemid=10520358

:joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

The Assignment is this: she said that we are analysing the trend of climate awareness with the end goal of creating a strategy based on that trend for Swiss Re (a Reinsurance company based in Switzerland). 

since you are looking at data and reinsurance company, here's my tip: research "green bonds" "green financing" "ESG" "socially responsible investing" -- several regulators (EU & Japan included) are working on regulations around sustainable finance. green bonds are especially hot in Europe and Japan and have outperformed for the last few years.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

since you are looking at data and reinsurance company, here's my tip: research "green bonds" "green financing" "ESG" "socially responsible investing" -- several regulators (EU & Japan included) are working on regulations around sustainable finance. green bonds are especially hot in Europe and Japan and have outperformed for the last few years.

Wahhh A Financing major here:joy: good good. 

I for one have NO knowledge on it. Maybe you ask me about Korean entertainment then i can answer lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Okay lah..School not bad these days. I opted to do a subject in which the main moderator for the subject and the students are just Me & Me. Like Im the boss of my own project. Both being independent & learn something out of my field. Which is cool...School is not so bad after all. It's just the submissions which is killing the innocent braincells every time when we brain storm.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Wait for me guys... I shall join The Lies Within train soon... sounds great. Also I still remember the FL too well from her last drama Dear Citizens. Like not ready to see her in a new role. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Thank you! :kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Thank you! :kiss_wink:

+2

Sorry wrong major so I can’t help you girl! But what I would say is...

HWAITING! 

:thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

280 :relaxed:

@Ameera Ali chingu, do you understand bahasa indonesia? Seems you shared many IG posts in bahasa indonesia :blush:

btw guys, why people mostly think that big breast are correlate with great figure? If we have 40 D size we will realized that they are too heavy to carrying around and we will be sweating all day and get asthma often :confused: seems breathless.

it is totally off side and need red card. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5