Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, Asohib said:

Another minus for team sub, left behind hot topic

kekeke.... am not watching many dramas and so half the time I have no idea what drama is being discussed. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, angelangie said:

with one with Im Siwan?

Bingo! (And this is not another character name to guess :P)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla @angelangie 

There was once a rabbit who aspires to be a writer, he reaches Seoul & decided to stay in this cheap studio...then comes this guy called Wolfie. Wolfie gave rabbit a very tough time, often giving him this fear that rabbit cannot shake off...Wolfie gave his affection to rabbit thus making him go crazy...

Naturally Rabbit is Wolf’s prey in which in SFH wise, Wolfie have been terrorising Rabbit like he is his prey.

Thus..Wolfie and Rabbit!

btw this story goes that way cause

1. No Fl.

2. Wolfie call rabbit honey. Haha “Honey you want me to become anything, I will become anything for you.” He said.

So we never come up with it. It’s the Writers not us...Then at the end of the day...Rabbit becomes one with Wolfie..^_^

• Confused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

There was once a rabbit who aspires to be a writer, he reaches Seoul & decided to stay in this cheap studio.

...which was strangely named Eden although at first glance it looked a lot more like Hell :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, nrllee said:

...which was strangely named Eden although at first glance it looked a lot more like Hell :lol:

Rabbit had to go through a living hell to keep himself survive :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Rabbit had to go through a living hell to keep himself survive :joy:

Indeed...he met a lot of strangers in that Hell

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Sushimi ~ kekek... am not sure I understood your explanation :sweatingbullets: but based on @nrllee, this is some reference to the drama strangers from hell. okays, so enough info, catalogued!.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Indeed...he met a lot of strangers in that Hell

Oh yes! :joy: :joy:my god he is attracting people to love him

E133327-D-688-D-42-AA-96-CD-70-B65-A17-E

I’m using Wolfie As a meme now haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

In Secret Boutique, how did JJ's brother die? Did he drown? JJ obviously don't have romantic feelings for YSW. I think she regards him as her substitute brother. YSW thinks he loves JJ but he's actually v grateful and it's a brotherly kinda admiration and devotion for JJ protecting him and bringing him up all these years.

YSW=the actor Kim Jae Young is already 31 years old and was playing minor roles for a long time till he got noticed in 100 Days My Prince. It's strange how some actors hit gold at their 1st drama and others take a long time.

Korean men seem to like older women in real life and also Japanese women. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

In Secret Boutique, how did JJ's brother die? Did he drown? JJ obviously don't have romantic feelings for YSW. I think she regards him as her substitute brother. YSW thinks he loves JJ but he's actually v grateful and it's a brotherly kinda admiration and devotion for JJ protecting him and bringing him up all these years.

YSW=the actor Kim Jae Young is already 31 years old and was playing minor roles for a long time till he got noticed in 100 Days My Prince. It's strange how some actors hit gold at their 1st drama and others take a long time.

Korean men seem to like older women in real life and also Japanese women. 

I don´t remember which episode it was but there was a flashback to JJ´s childhood. Her brother was covered in bandage and sitting in a wheelchair. I guess because of the circumstances on the day he was born...he wasn´t really healthy and  eventually died. JJ went to spread his ashes into the ocean and tha´s when she rescued YSW who fell into the water. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

+2 :joy:

@Ameera Ali HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *Sejabin is laughing and rolling on the floor now while watching the first part of nokdu tale ep 2

HUA HA JA HAHAHAHAJAJA :joy:

WHY MUST HE PRETENDS TO BE A WIDOW? :joy: and they gave him pink hanbook :bawling: and that curator in that village is in love with him :bawling: Wkwkwkwkwk this story is too messy but I really really really like it!! This drama got  :star: :star: :star: :star::star: stars from me :blush: wkkwwk :joy: :bawling:

oh gosh suddenly I really really really miss supergal99 :bawling:

Wkwkwkwk :joy: it’s been a long time Since I laughed like this. Oh yes last was with fiery priest wkkwkw :joy: and our okulele couple kwkwkw

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :joy:

@Ameera Ali HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *Sejabin is laughing and rolling on the floor now while watching the first part of nokdu tale ep 2

If you laugh now see what waiting in other episodes :mrgreen: this drama in  every turn is hilarious :D

how you find vagabond :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

If you laugh now see what waiting in other episodes :mrgreen: this drama is every turn hilarious 

+2

+2 

:joy: :bawling: ottoke if the girl fall in love with him? The signal would be so wrong but will also feel so right :bawling: WKWKWKWKKW :joy: 

*I am worried that I laugh and cry now because last time when I laughed and cried when watch mr. Bean, earthquakes and tsunami happened in here wkkwwkkw :joy: :bawling:

nb. Now I am watching the part when they insisted him to bathe together. Hua HA HA HA HA this reminds me when supergal99 shocked because I joked to her to go pee together. She was shocked but I convinced her that when I was in the college, bathe together in the bible camp with my girl friends was a ritual LOL. 3 of us will bathe together and we sang together in the bathroom amd harmonized our voices. Wkwkwk that’s Sejabin’s bible camp ^_* 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

:joy: :bawling: ottoke if the girl fall in love with him? The signal would be so wrong but will also feel so right :bawling: WKWKWKWKKW :joy: 

*I am worried that I laugh and cry now because last time when I laughed and cried when watch mr. Bean, earthquakes and tsunami happened in here wkkwwkkw :joy: :bawling:

I don’t want to spoiler it for you but their relationship will be  more weird/hilarious 

The only thing can describe their relationship is his famous line :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Sarang21  

Join soompi new way to turn to a IMMORTAL :lol: it’s not good look begin a skeleton :joy:

5da2659d646c3919689709.gif?download

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

So is the JCW drama enjoyable or not? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Had to go back so far to find an actual number! 

My work schedule changes to days starting tomorrow.

I. AM. SO. EXCITED!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... am not watching many dramas and so half the time I have no idea what drama is being discussed. :sweatingbullets:

Same here lol

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2