Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@nrllee I will try psychopath's diary when its premiere. Looks good! Ur oppa looks cute lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

At what kind of event was that they are doing hearts? :joy:

Actually..I’m not too sure. But what the they doing heart together. Bad wolfie:joy: but tbh I Guess rabbit ran off to spread Wolfie’ s message Liao...so maybe he is looking into goblin to change him :skull:

5 hours ago, Asohib said:

So in Kill me heal me Ji sung took the main, second, supporting and cameo?

Yes..:joy: but he is cute! I love every character he is in the series....just something about him in a bunny pyjamas....:ph34r:...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

994. Sorry people but the correct number is 994. I wrote 1000 -- before not 1000 so...win delayed

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 @nrllee @Lawyerh

Rabbit wants to act in a romance drama soooo bad....^_^...you go run marathon first in Boston 1947 then go actively find love bah lol

• LOL 5

:relieved:watching Rabbit video got ads from viu showing SFH :relieved: it’s actually available on viu wow. Boy is SFH hot these days~

8-AC3-B468-ECD4-488-B-A9-E4-C8738-F55-B4

(love how they stated catch first on viu...PWAHAHA..watch Liao)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@triplem just few minutes, your oppa out banging his hands on table lol :lol: -(The Lies Within)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 @nrllee @Lawyerh

Rabbit wants to act in a romance drama soooo bad....^_^...you go run marathon first in Boston 1947 then go actively find love bah lol

The female lead should watch her back from Wolfie :joy:. But he looks really handsome in the pictures :love:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@Sushimi and me cleaning my hdd lols some clips im no longer interested so i decided to delete lols....i just realize i do keep alot of junks lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem just few minutes, your oppa out banging his hands on table lol :lol: -(The Lies Within)

Ya ya  ! Haha I saw all his cuts . He’s definitely giving his all . I miss him . Nice surprise to see a big cameo here . 

@ktcjdrama @Sarang21 I definitely don’t see Jenny’s romantic feelings for SW . She loves JH. It’s pretty clear . I’m hoping hard SW-HJ ship can sail properly. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

just to clarify -- who is jenny, SW, rabbit, wolfe, SW-HJ ship? which drama is this?

so many conversations, maybe we need a header on the post to identify the drama we are talking about! ^_^

• LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just to clarify -- who is jenny, SW, rabbit, wolfe, SW-HJ ship? which drama is this?

so many conversations, maybe we need a header on the post to identify the drama we are talking about! ^_^

Sometimes...names are meant to hide the person that we are referring to...cause it's meant to be hidden lol. 

Will just tell you when i come back have to go haha

+2

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Jenny and Sun Woo from Secret Boutique. For us, more like moons-dongsaeng relationship. SW-HJ ship is referring to Sun Woo and Hyun Ji (a younger female lead of Secret Boutique) 

Rabbit and Wolfie, I will let @Sushimi introduce to you, but just a hint, they’re from her latest drama that she is still having serious withdrawals from. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Another minus for team sub, left behind hot topic

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Jenny and Sun Woo from Secret Boutique. For us, more like moons-dongsaeng relationship. SW-HJ ship is referring to Sun Woo and Hyun Ji (a younger female lead of Secret Boutique) 

Rabbit and Wolfie, I will let @Sushimi introduce to you, but just a hint, they’re from her latest drama that she is still having serious withdrawals from. 

with one with Im Siwan?

• Like 6