Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

If anyone wants to watch a lovely feel good movie, Be With You with So JiSub and Son YeJin is gorgeous.  I am watching it again.  Be ready with the tissues.  But it’s lovely from beginning to end.  Tender and cinematically exquisite.

i loved it ...watched it many times. I recently watched another SJS movie  ( 2 eps drama) where Kim Ji Won was the FL  called  One Sunny Day. The story was nothing much but I was quite surprised that the pairing worked for me . It was one of those sweet stress free movies

@Sarang21 yes our SB ship is somewhat taking off :lol: but she isn't the FL so I dunno if this is just a detour 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Oh my...I'm so full!A 7 course meal ahh..:confounded:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I recently watched another SJS movie  ( 2 eps drama) where Kim Ji Won was the FL  called  One Sunny Day. The story was nothing much but I was quite surprised that the pairing worked for me . It was one of those sweet stress free movies

Haha :lol:  great minds think alike.  I did too.  I think I am slowly going through So JiSub movies/dramas.  I like his depiction of the angst ridden, sullen brooding hero.  He does those well.  Even if the movie is just full on violence with little plot, he holds my interest for those scenes where he just broods.  I even watched Little Cabin in the Forest for him.  I fast forwarded Park ShinHye segments :lol:.  For some reason, SJS doing nothing much and just living minimalistically was sufficient.  It was therapeutic and calming.  The complete opposite of PSH who seemed to be always doing things or dancing or being elaborate in trying to live off grid.  There’s something very monastic about SJS.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

They made a montage of SFH ost. I swear ocn is rubbing salt on our wounds..they know we want more:bawling:

• Love 3

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

If anyone wants to watch a lovely feel good movie, Be With You with So JiSub and Son YeJin is gorgeous.  I am watching it again.  Be ready with the tissues.  But it’s lovely from beginning to end.  Tender and cinematically exquisite.

@nrllee did the oppa die in the end ? I'm not watching if oppa dies. I'll watch if the heroine dies but not the oppa. :D I'm watching Secret Boutique atm. What is the name of the love drama my Secret Boutique oppa is starring in ? Also watching Vagabond while waiting for new Secret Boutique episodes to air. I like LSG. He's got such an adorable face and doesn't look Korean-nothing bad intended by that Korean statement. Just an observation. Honestly some of the K oppas have similar square jaw features. I'm going to search YouTube to see how LSG kisses. Hope he doesn't eat the girl's face up. I prefer gentle kisses. Western shows don't do gentle kisses anymore. Heck ! They don't even do kisses unless it's followed by sex.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

did the oppa die in the end ? I'm not watching if oppa dies. I'll watch if the heroine dies but not the oppa.

No he lives :).  So safe to watch. It’s a nice feel good movie.  Family friendly.  Just great story telling. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh:unamused::unamused:

Spoiler

C2-FBBC9-F-B69-B-42-DB-92-A2-5-C0356498-

Like I want to read eh I HAVE TO PAY what the ! Pay 0.99 cent to read...Welp..Not gonna read then..

+2

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

talking about books @Sarang21 @Lawyerh, she will probably write another one after the divorce is finalized with a collection of IG posts and other notes on how her ex-husband ruined her life. but not sure if her fans will buy as they hate him now. ^_^

Yes I´m sure she will do something like that. Her fans for sure will buy it since they didn´t have any problem buying her last book about her past relationships. It apparently became a best seller.

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

It sounds interesting @Sarang21 ask ur mom permission to buy :lol: But im worried it will be compilation of housework complaining story :sweat_smile: 

So far her story a bit repetitive. But I guess im just too bored, so always stay tune to her update lol....

Btw I hate housework too :mrgreen:

Then I will have to keep the content of the book a secret from my mom or else she won´t buy it :joy:

I hate housework too so I have to find a cleaning oppa to do all the work for me :mrgreen:

@triplem I hope it´s not a detour and that my ship will reach it´s destination :love:. I don´t think that Jenny Jang  will ever see him as something more than a brother. I actually like  Jenny Jang and her Husband together because I feel like they understand each other even tho they don´t talk much. But unfortunately he is swimming for the other side of the ocean. I just hope that YSW won´t die while trying to protect Jenny or something. 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh:unamused::unamused:

Like I want to read eh I HAVE TO PAY what the ! Pay 0.99 cent to read...Welp..Not gonna read then..

+2

Its ok @Sushimi i think u know abt SFH better than Strait Times save ur cents lol

+2

• LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Its ok @Sushimi i think u know abt SFH better than Strait times save ur cents lol

+2

Yeah..but I can’t get out from this hell! Ha..get it? Strangers from hell?:w00t: 

Spoiler

31-E68333-BFF8-4462-A9-E8-2701786255-DB.

please send help

• LOL 5

33 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@nrllee did the oppa die in the end ? I'm not watching if oppa dies. I'll watch if the heroine dies but not the oppa. :D I'm watching Secret Boutique atm. What is the name of the love drama my Secret Boutique oppa is starring in ? Also watching Vagabond while waiting for new Secret Boutique episodes to air. I like LSG. He's got such an adorable face and doesn't look Korean-nothing bad intended by that Korean statement. Just an observation. Honestly some of the K oppas have similar square jaw features. I'm going to search YouTube to see how LSG kisses. Hope he doesn't eat the girl's face up. I prefer gentle kisses. Western shows don't do gentle kisses anymore. Heck ! They don't even do kisses unless it's followed by sex.

OMG I´m laughing at that statement...but yes some people should eat before filming a kiss scene. The way they would be devouring the girl´s face one would think that they haven´t eaten for days. :joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I actually like  Jenny Jang and her Husband together because I feel like they understand each other even tho they don´t talk much.

Isn’t husband into masculine type :joy:

they may work it out , if she show him more muscling relationship  :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

OMG I´m laughing at that statement...but yes some people should eat before filming a kiss scene. The way they would be devouring the girl´s face one would think that they haven´t eaten for days. :joy:

+2

Wolfie took ‘devouring’ to a whole new level...^_^ He is hungry!...Hungry for rabbit! 

Wolfie chew rabbit, spit him out now rabbit is grey :love: Grey Rabbit like like!

me after realising my fan girl went overdrive

Spoiler

9-AFD9-ED2-A541-4-C22-A716-E5-C73-AFA97-

Contemplating of life decision 

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yeah..but I can’t get out from this hell! Ha..get it? Strangers from hell?:w00t: 

Yeah quit from hell and join train. The train not going to hell :joy: 

Oppa Nam Gil miss u a lot.... he said why Sushi these days never pay him a visit? 

@triplem@Ameera Ali Me & sushi decided u guys sleep at top of the compartment :mrgreen: 2nd stairs! Don't roll or fall down to below ok. No snoring too :joy:

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Wolfie took ‘devouring’ to a whole new level...^_^ He is hungry!...Hungry for rabbit! 

Wolfie chew rabbit spit him out now rabbit is grey :love: Grey Rabbit like like!

me after realising my fan girl went overdrive

very poetic words :joy:...Somehow I instantly knew who the wolfie the rabbit are. Strangely enough it really fit them :lol:

"Chagiya"  now got a creepy undertone to it :lol:

+2

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

"Chagiya"  now got a creepy undertone to it :lol:

+2

Yesss that word will forever be stained with those thoughts! 

As for wolfie & rabbit...only special people knows! So congratulations you are one of the special people!

*violently shake your hand, welcoming you*

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yesss that word will forever be stained with those thoughts! 

As for wolfie & rabbit...only special people knows! So congratulations you are one of the special people!

*violently shake your hand, welcoming you*

giphy.gif 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Sarang21 it’s hilarious how just now Wolfie was spotted with Goblin they made a heart. Then some fans angry & they were like WOLFIE IS RABBIT’S :rage:

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 it’s hilarious how just now Wolfie was spotted with Goblin they made a heart. Then some fans angry & they were like WOLFIE IS RABBIT’S :rage:

:joy:

LOL the Goblin got replaced with the rabbit. The wolf better protect the rabbit well or the Goblin may come after him for revenge :joy:

+2

• LOL 4