Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

1 is you don't even get it when he proposes 

10 is when he just breathes and you know, he likes you. 

oh dear... everybody is towards 10... but lets just say I am closer to 1. :sweatingbullets:... there were situations where I ended up on quasi dates and realized it was a date after the event. I simply thought a friend was asking me to hang out and I was myself. :lol:.. lets just say there have been lots of comedy!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

to better explain @Dhakra, -- I never watched this show but my friend saw this scene and was rolling with laughter because she said it reminded her of me. :sweatingbullets:.. I have also had other people tell me about this because they were all reminded of me. ^_^ to be fair, thats accurate on what happened at times. so yea, closer to 1.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Dhakra See all the girls have this super power called intuition, we can be dumb and ditzy all the time but when it comes to this matter, trust me we would know it. If the guy is no good we would pretend like he doesn't even exist to ward off any confrontation headache. LOL. But yeah as others have said, only some guys are really shy and don't make any move at all. I would just assume that those guys are not interested in us enough to make a move.

Anyways, Boys or girls, if you like someone it is your responsibility to make it clear to the other. Being shy and tsundere is not going to cut it, you would be doomed to live alone all your life. Lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@angelangie ~ all well? how come you are hitting like instead of LOL reaction button?

yea all well....just a lil tired i guess

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@angelangie the weather makes people feeling all Low energy too

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

which weather? lols

Hot. Fire. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

914 :blush:

I like hot weather and sunny day. Rainy day and cold makes me low

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali your L oppa I think once got casted with rabbit in this short series called My Catman..you see if can find anywhere...*shakes head* I think rabbit is a cat lol.

MY GOD! JI SUNG IN TALKS TO BE IN VARIETY SHOW! Dreams do come true!:bawling::love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4