Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I didn’t realize your home boy (Lee Joon Hyuk) is doing a cameo in The Lies Within (Lee YooYoung’s drama with Lee MinKi (?)) which premieres this weekend.  He is playing her husband who disappears. 

He is he is !!! I’m so excited. Think it’s a big guest role cuz he’s face was on the character chart . Actually, he & female lead are same agency . 

• Love 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

No number since consecutive post, but I'm curious, so I have a question for all girls in here. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good do you think are you in reading if a guy is interested in you? Do you know instantly if a guy is interested in you or do you have absolutely no idea at all?

I can usually tell after a couple of interactions . :P

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

I can usually tell after a couple of interactions . :P

Can tell.. but accuracy will be questionable :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Honestly love the sketches that the artist made just for the series of the characters 

:bawling:So niceeeeeeee i Know..the eyes big big one, but it’s just the artist style.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good do you think are you in reading if a guy is interested in you? Do you know instantly if a guy is interested in you or do you have absolutely no idea at all?

Dhakra interesting question. But even a guy interested on girl.. will they always chase them? I guess not. Guy also have a lot of consideration, whether the overall girl lifestyle suit him or no? Even nationality, language, religion, family will play part too I believe. Therefore this a bit difficult to be put into a scale. Cos unless u ask the guy, do you like me then this cant be confirmed. Or if the guy decided to bravely confessed haha...

Please share more from your view lol. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Si Wan: Looks like ghost!

Dong Wook:
20191004E07-08-_1.gif

:joy: @cenching

• Like 4
  • Love 1

908 :kiss_wink:

@Dhakra my kind of jamming he he he he.. a song from my country. This is originally pop and R n B genre. written by a famous musician and a rocker writer in here, that is why in this RnB kind people can still listen to the touch of rock in the entire song. And the lady who sing this song is one of the best singer in here, almost 50s but her voice still amazing. Her vocal Rich with colors, from pop to rock to R n B with wide vocal range. It is very rare to find this quality in a singer. This is live. I share this with you to enrich your listening HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen: we can not go anywhere if only listen to studio record songs. 

I might be too bored to share this with dhakra in here wkwkwkwkwk :joy:

@Ameera Ali *hugssssss :kiss_wink: I bought 70 GB internet quota yesterday only to watch kdramas but I can not until now. Wkwkwkwkwk :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Have you ever have those moments that you just watch the drama for the sake of your oppa. Then your oppa dies in the series and you just stop watching. Cause there is no point for you to continue watching without your oppa or is it just me?

1) too shock to continue

2) just for him now he no more then like..nothing is important to me..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I have @Sushimi its C Oppa in C Drama.

Zhang Ruo Yun character in Sparrow. 

Option no 3. Continue watch angrily. Somehow still have 2nd grade other oppa to carry the show. Forgot the name of that fellow btw :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@nrllee :love: you know how ironic. Si Wan says he has no interest in bromance yet he got typecast in to like 2 movies & 1 drama that has bromance :joy: 

love this fan art. He so cuteee~

AA4-E4044-C8-C2-440-C-911-A-D77-B2-E23-E
+2

• Love 4

+2

@triplem You, of course. :D 

@Lawyerh:huh: Okay you made my question into something way more complicated. :D 

@SejabinWell, she is fine I guess. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

...Feeling like...so empty...I can’t even explain what it is...just uncomfortable...

• Love 3

44 minutes ago, Asohib said:

Sushi u mentioned Si Wan but ur dp Wookie hmmm

Hahaha cause Si Wan one if I put as dp will cut his jaw away cause it’s too wide of a shot :sweatingbullets::joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

No number since consecutive post, but I'm curious, so I have a question for all girls in here. 

You have not mentioned 1 is good or 10 is good... anyway, my answer is it depends on the guy. Some guys made it so obvious, some are very careful in making the steps, and some give confusing messages, so yeah, it’s not up to me but the guy. I am not dense, if a guy show the slightest interest, I can immediately tell. Then, I guess it depends on the girls too, hahaha... Am I confusing you yet?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Am I confusing you yet?

I laughed ktcj. In the end we never come out with the number that @Dhakra requested :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

<_< Girls are so complicated. I asked one simple question. Sigh.....

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You have not mentioned 1 is good or 10 is good... anyway, my answer is it depends on the guy. Some guys made it so obvious, some are very careful in making the steps, and some give confusing messages, so yeah, it’s not up to me but the guy. I am not dense, if a guy show the slightest interest, I can immediately tell. Then, I guess it depends on the girls too, hahaha... Am I confusing you yet?

1 is you don't even get it when he proposes 

10 is when he just breathes and you know, he likes you. 

That is an answer.....I guess......but......I think have to study first to understand it. 

I need to read it a couple of times to fully get it.

26 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I laughed ktcj. In the end we never come out with the number that @Dhakra requested :joy:

Sigh......-_-

• LOL 4