Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Done @Sushimi..   no problem :D

@angelangie are you getting treated for your gastric?

@ktcjdrama @nrllee TLIYE...I realise now why I loved Nam Joo Hyuk in Weightlifting Fairy . He's good here. He matches well with the actresses playing Hye Ja. And I like the message about aging that they are weaving in. 

@Sejabin how many months is your lil one? Are you still on maternity leave?

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nrllee There was no shipping war in Secret Forest, but there was quite an outrage by her fans over the way Hwang Shi Mok treated her, which was funny for me because what do you expect from an emotionless person? :sweatingbullets:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

TLIYE...I realise now why I loved Nam Joo Hyuk in Weightlifting Fairy . He's good here. He matches well with the actresses playing Hye Ja. And I like the message about aging that they are weaving in.

Yup.  It was done so well.  No judgement.  It’s not preachy.  It just tells it like it is.  I really liked that.  Because that way, it doesn’t turn the audience off the life lessons by making us all defensive.  It just presents us with the scenarios and we have to do with the information as we choose.  It sits with our conscience and opens our eyes to the other person’s predicament..  It really calls for a kinder, gentler world.  It’s a testament to Kim HyeJa.  There are lots of little tributes to her littered through the drama.  Ads that she was in.  Things people would immediately pick up as part of her legacy.  It was really well done.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 biology was my favourite.  I couldn’t get enough of it.  Maths I didn’t mind too much but it didn’t get me all excited like biology did.  

biology needed too much memorization :bawling: 

I always forgot which is which

+2 

• Love 4

34 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

+2 

Meanwhile,..im  gonna be like..I have no idea what is bio, Physics...Chemistry..Im under educated about these...

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Meanwhile,..im  gonna be like..I have no idea what is bio, Physics...Chemistry..Im under educated about these...

I like languages and math.

in other subjects, I am a total mess :D 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like languages and math.

in other subjects, I am a total mess :D 

+2

Oh maths I’m a total trash, my brain is like a brick when I see maths...

+2

—————

AWWWW :wub: got a heart at the end of the paragraph..totally focusing on the paragraph lol

CEC6-E1-C5-E82-D-4-EBC-A2-F2-6-D6373-E36

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 major spoiler for SB finale 

Spoiler

Oppa lived ! But I think our ship did not sail . No romance at the end of the day.  But he remains loyal to Jenny 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

+2 

Can you believe I was always presenting my school for biology competition. I was dying memorize those vertebrata clan lolz. No one can match my biology scores in the whole school wkwkwk. I was memorized it for fun because too lazy to listen to my biology teacher if she teaching us. I was busy learning about makeup in class huaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. that was why mom hoped I would went to medical faculty. But I told mom I can’t with blood and can’t to learn about sexual diseases (disgusting?) and seeing male’s anatomy. NO No No. Lol.. so I choosed economic faculty because we can go to the mall often and management students always fashionable HAHAHAHAHAH I am not fit with hospital environment. Wkwkwk too bored and full with stress. I can not wear high heels often

@triplem baby is 2 months old and 1 week. Will back to work in about 3 weeks ^_* it is just I am a bit busy because he got fever today a bit after pcv and rotavirus vaccination yesterday

+2 :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Spoiler

I´m glad that he lived but i somehow wanted the ship to sail. I also wanted him to slightly get away from jenny jang and start his own live. Oh well at least he is alive....maybe one day he will do so. 

@triplem

+2

• Love 4

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin

Beib, udah brojolan??? Boy or girl??? Congrats ye....:love:

baby boy :love:

• Love 4

10 hours ago, triplem said:

I sucked at Physics . Science really wasn’t my thing .

It was my first course. Was forced to take it. I sucked at it and maths. Shifted to humanities later on.

Then surprise, surprise, in grad school, I had to study linguistic calculus for a wee bit. I left the class early out of horror. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem I'm doing okay, just busy with life B) The kids are doing well - very into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Frozen right now. Took them to the movies for the first time over the weekend to see Frozen 2 and they did so well! Stayed in their seats and quietly watched the movie while eating popcorn. Considering they're only 4 and 2 years old, I was pleasantly surprised. The 2-year old even clapped and said "Yay!" when they triumphed in the end. :joy:

How are you?

I just started watching When the Camelia Blooms. I have not read anything so I don't know what to expect. Did you watch it? Thoughts?

• Love 5

I always feel so tired after six whole months of dailies. I was watching 3 dailies last season, now they finished, I am totally drained and unable to follow anything, so I settled at one daily "Unasked family" because it has some comedy. It was crazy to watch 3 dailies  together :D

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

just started watching When the Camelia Blooms. I have not read anything so I don't know what to expect. Did you watch it? Thoughts?

I followed it loosely for my oppa KJS . But it was a very good drama . @ktcjdrama probably can tell you more 

I’m doing fine . Just feeling abit more relaxed especially with the year coming to an end. It’s crazy how fast time goes by. The kids grow up too quickly. I wanted to take my boy to see Frozen 2 ..he’s like noooo that’s for girls :lol: . He’s 9 , so maybe he’s outgrown it .

@nohamahamoud2002 3 dailies !!! Wow . That’s not easy . Even one weekend drama is enough for me . i’m so used to the fast pace of shorter series that I really had to manage my expectations on LIBLIW. @Lawyerh was feeling under the weather . Miss her here . By the way @Lawyerh Jin Young’s  new movie The Dude in Me is hilarious. Body switch 

Spoiler

@jeijei great to see you here ! Are you watching any dramas 

@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali sigh too bad for our SB ship ..,all the build up for nothing. I’m just glad it’s over . :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@triplem Yes, it definitely goes by so fast. My boys are still very much into Frozen and actually sing along to the songs. To-date, it is their most watched movie. Which is why we took them to see Frozen 2. They will sit through Frozen and never seem to tire of it but I put on Cars (the movie) and they can't even sit still for 10 minutes of it. Go figure. 

I am only on ep 3 of WTCB but I like so far. I find ML quite endearing in how clueless he can be but also be so upright. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@triplemthanks babe, feeling bit better now.. was taking leave yesterday and no oppa ogling activity too cos was a bit giddy. 

Ive watched dude in me movie.. quite funny. 

Btw @SushimiSeung gi also got movie the Princess and the Matchmaker, joseon drama. I watched this before became SG stan lol.@Ameera Alianother matchmaker for u lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

14 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Bro. Okay never mind @triplem haha accidentally hide my post then I Guess got deleted? Haha. My fat fingers!:bawling:

@angelangieyou got gastric... :( but you got something great in return lol

+2

yes because i wasnt able to eat much and couldnt take too much i cut my weight by 1.2kg hahahaha :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

jeijei great to see you here ! Are you watching any dramas 

Aside from my daily personal drama haha, I'm hooked on Never Twice.

• Like 2
  • Love 1