Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

yeah I kinda understand JYP a bit. He grew up in the US? If not mistake so perhaps his thoughts in managing people is a bit different than people who grew up in South Korea.

Yes I would say Taec is the exception to the rule.  He immigrated to the US at 10 with his family (according to Wiki) and stayed there till he was 17 (when he was scouted?).  That’s very important.  His outlook in life and how he sees himself would be very different from someone who grew up only in Korea.  I like Taec.  He’s a great guy with sound morals and a good head on his shoulders. :)

EDIT - for anyone here who reads and is hiding behind the happy face you project here, if you are suffering from depression PLEASE seek help.  I want to say that there is NO shame in admitting that you are not coping with life.  DO NOT suffer in silence.  Get help.  It is not a sign of weakness.  It is a sign of strength when you admit that you need help.  The earlier you address the problem of mental health, the faster it is to recovery.  It’s like any physical disease, leave it long enough, it festers and it becomes a bigger problem.  The online community can only do so much.  :kiss_wink:  Find a psychologist that will help guide you to better thought patterns and a healthier mind.  Just like sometimes some of us need personal trainers to get us back to a good exercise regime, a psychologist is your mental health personal trainer.  Admitting that you are having a hard time is the first step to recovery. 

• Love 7

LSG: I can't give out any spoilers.

Also LSG: There is twist at the end and i never shown people this side of me before. (Conveniently show the footage of Oppa being Handsomely Evil)

PMY to LSG: You are a spoiler fairy.

SUSHI: Hold Up.

:joy: @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@cenching :bawling: why you show me this hot guy when I am about to having my dinner :bawling: I can not eat now and instead will googling him and PMY for this event :heart: I hate him :triumph:

• LOL 7

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

So The Light in Your Eyes.....RomCom? I read something about switching bodies. Doesn't sound very appealing. Why do you like it?

It does come across as a fantasy drama at 1st   FL’s physical appearance seems to age each time she goes back in time to change things etc . I however don’t think it’s a time travel thing , there’s something more to it . At the moment what seems appealing to me is the relationships she has with those around her . It’s funny but heart warming. Also  she & ML have this chemistry that is pretty good . 

———

@Lawyerh SHS new movie . With song Jae rim too . I miss seeing SHS. This guy is such an underrated actor .

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Aww :( so watched a video. Of a man hatching two emu eggs. One survived but the other didn’t :bawling:

The emu so cute!

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Indeed happy ending @Ameera Ali

.. glad oppaunnie choose to become real oppa in the end :mrgreen:

+2

no he was part time woman in the episode :joy:

but girl these two couldn’t stop kissing today :mrgreen:

3hhnh3.gif

3hhks1.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh am I not curable? Tell me I’m curable! I am curable with the oppa disease! Tell meeeee

you can see he is shirtless through the mirror what the omgggggg! Why didn’t we get this scene at the finale! Why why! Why no mirror shots!

Spoiler

7-BE829-E2-2-ACD-403-E-8087-206-C9051-AF

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my inner perro is barking!

+2

• LOL 7

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

when a drama is too romantic, sometimes you need a break. :sweatingbullets:

But you can’t take a break when the story and oppas are interesting though! :joy:

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 , @Sushimi @Lawyerh

is this his reaction when he read his soon to ex wife crazy online drama :joy:

Probably :joy: But seriously those court are taking their time...by the time they come up with a decision I will be this:

Still-waiting-.jpg

btw. I started watching psychopath diary and the part where he was forcing himself to write like the psycho crack me so up that I had tears in my eyes :joy:. Homeboy should take all the clues instead of forcing himself :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

Homeboy should take all the clues instead of forcing himself :joy:

+2

@Sarang21 I never see someone want to be psychopath like him :joy: I am left handed I should help him :mrgreen:

output_SHTukf.gif

15747103351574710326.gif

+2

• LOL 3

@Ameera Ali I know right?  The dog part was also funny...I thought he would come to the conclusion that the dog didn´t bark because he wasn´t a bad person...but nope...he thinks he is a predator :joy:

Since you are also left handed can you also write in a mirrored way?

+2

• LOL 3

Since you are also left handed can you also write in a mirrored way?

+2

I try it now it isn’t impressive like the drama  :joy::tears:

maybe I need to work on my psychopaths skill to be impressive while doing it :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5ddc3632cd920606192217.jpg?download

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Aww :( so watched a video. Of a man hatching two emu eggs. One survived but the other didn’t 

First thought...so he incubated (sat on) the eggs? :o  Like papa penguin does?  Actually emu papas incubate the eggs too.  Female just lays them. 

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

+2

@triplem @nrlleeDoesn't sound very appealing to me. I think I wait for their 2020 project. You used way too many bad words. :D "Fantasy" "Go back in time" and some others.

Queen Noona you do know that this is a nono for me! 

And RomCom on steroids? I can't even bear a RomCom on good-night tea. 

• LOL 4