Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sushimi I agreed with you about mental being taken seriously.

@angelangie I don´t know if you are already aware but she had a really hard time because of her ex-boyfriend. He had an unfavorable video of her and was apparently threatening her. She also suffered physical abuse in the relationship. They went to cort because of that but the ex-boyfriend practically get away with it.  

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

21 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Sushimi I agreed with you about mental being taken seriously.

@angelangie I don´t know if you are already aware but she had a really hard time because of her ex-boyfriend. He had an unfavorable video of her and was apparently threatening her. She also suffered physical abuse in the relationship. They went to cort because of that but the ex-boyfriend practically get away with it.  

+2

yes i read that somewhere.....sigh things ppl do for their love and when then things started getting wrong....

just like the scandal that sweep HK Entertainment Industry awry previously that involved quite a number of artist with Edison Chen ><"

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes i read that somewhere.....sigh things ppl do for their love and when then things started getting wrong....

just like the scandal that sweep HK Entertainment Industry awry previously that involved quite a number of artist with Edison Chen ><"

I know right? It´s so crazy the lengh that some people go just because a relationship didn´t worked out...

There is one member of of the KPOP Group Monsta X that I´m concerned about. Some weeks ago his naked picture was leaked on the internet and in a recent picture he has lost so much weight that I almost didn´t recognized him. I hope that he got a support system around him. 

what was the scandal about?

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 never got to ask...but why Saturday you need to go school too? Is it mandatory for everyone?

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 never got to ask...but why Saturday you need to go school too? Is it mandatory for everyone?

+2

I have class on every second friday and saturday and it´s mandatory for my semester. The teacher is not really a professor. He is teaching us as a side job. Therefore he doesn´t have enough time during the week...so his course is devided between friday and saturday. Luckily the class is almost over we only got this month where we have to do a group project.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I have class on every second friday and saturday and it´s mandatory for my semester. The teacher is not really a professor. He is teaching us as a side job. Therefore he doesn´t have enough time during the week...so his course is devided between friday and saturday. Luckily the class is almost over we only got this month where we have to do a group project.

+2

Ah..I have Teachers who does it as a side job as well, but it’s mandatory here to not have classes in the weekends. Not only students wants to rest, Teachers also haha

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Watching Lets Eat 3

I end up binge watching this and I was surprised it was such heartwarming story and also the love story that spanning for 14 years kind of touching for me. :heart:

6fgM0e4.png

sRCDyai.jpg

KkiXSH7.jpg

I think its more of slice life drama, and its so relatable. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I know right? It´s so crazy the lengh that some people go just because a relationship didn´t worked out...

There is one member of of the KPOP Group Monsta X that I´m concerned about. Some weeks ago his naked picture was leaked on the internet and in a recent picture he has lost so much weight that I almost didn´t recognized him. I hope that he got a support system around him. 

what was the scandal about?

+2

well he kept sexy and naked pictures of the girls he dated and it included very much quite a number of famous artist in HK Entertainment, the 2 really remember was Gillian Chung & Cecilia Chung being part of his collections, well he didnt actually purposely posted it online, he send his computer in for a check up as his computer crashed and the guy who recover his crashed data was the person who leak out his collections if i remember correctly

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

...Just feeling rather moody..Thinking about Heechul from Super junior. Sulli & Hara was very close to him. The two have left, heechul private his account on insta and unfollowed everyone...Feel very sorry for him..he lost two friends in the span of a few months.. :(

I can't imagine the pain that their friends and family have to go through...

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

well he kept sexy and naked pictures of the girls he dated and it included very much quite a number of famous artist in HK Entertainment, the 2 really remember was Gillian Chung & Cecilia Chung being part of his collections, well he didnt actually purposely posted it online, he send his computer in for a check up as his computer crashed and the guy who recover his crashed data was the person who leak out his collections if i remember correctly

Oh that´s really bad. Even tho he didn´t purposely released them I find it really creepy that he is keeping such pictures of his ex-girlfriends.  Was the guy who leaked it persecuted?

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

+2 :blush:

what’s the numbers? Xixixi.. too busy to preparing my comeback so can not come to soompi on weekend HAHAHAHAHA :joy:

oh yeah.. deep condolences for goo hara. 

Btw why actress and actors keep collecting picts Like that. What their agencies doing when these people making those picts. At least they must to teach them what to do and not to do and not just exploiting them. Young people can be fool sometimes and needs direction in life. Too bad. Agencies in south korea only prepared them physically and not mentally. They are busy to make them dance and sing and skinny and forget that these people needs to be taught to never do silly things. Perfect does not always mean go and having plastic surgery for body and face. It is also mean managing hearts ans minds to do what need to do and not need to do. But yeah well.. nobody perfect.

ok will back to sleep again xixixi.. sweetdreams chingus :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

On 11/23/2019 at 12:16 PM, triplem said:

@Dhakra I’m having one of those - my neck on the line sort of moment with The Light in Your Eyes . Watch if you hv time . Two episodes in & I like it very much . Female lead from One Spring Night & male lead from Weightlifting Fairy . 

My hubs enjoyed One Spring Night a lot. 

Huh? :huh::huh: Neck on the line moment. Okay noona, you have my attention. I check it out. 

Female lead from OSN is already a good point. Male Lead from Fairy aswell. :D 

OSN was great.

Edit: Asianwiki says it will be airing in 2020. :D Am I looking at the wrong drama?

Edit2: Yep, I was. I was looking at "Here" (which is with both actors aswell and DOES look kinda nice.

So The Light in Your Eyes.....RomCom? I read something about switching bodies. Doesn't sound very appealing. Why do you like it?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

So The Light in Your Eyes.....RomCom? I read something about switching bodies. Doesn't sound very appealing. Why do you like it?

It doesn’t make sense in the beginning and it looks like it’s romcom on steroids with uneven acting (from veterans even :o) and an even stranger storyline, but keep at it and when the big reveal happens, it will all make sense.  I watched it live and even without knowing the big reveal I found little gems littered through the quirkiness...about how to treat old people, the problems they face, how they feel obsolete.  I liked how they delivered the message in a matter of factly sort of way, no judgement.  And I learnt how to age gracefully.  :D.  It was well worth it.

966 (I think)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@nrllee thanks for the numbers :kiss_wink:

Will bathe the baby now xixixxii good morning chingus :blush:

oh ya guys I am still stuck with general and I.. cdrama sometimes can be complicated. Btw I am at ep where that niang niang/concubine sleeps with her royal physician. Crazy lady. Why she chooses difficult life tsk!.. 

and I still pending nokdu and extraordinary and vagabond I want to watch it seriously and others lol.. whenever I open my handphone, I am stuck in shopee app to looking for lipsticks or poudre or blush on lol or new laneige products wkkwwkkw.. ahh.. sejabin dilemma is to choose between beauty products or baby products :bawling: why life can be so complicated :unamused:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

On 11/24/2019 at 1:36 AM, Sushimi said:

This is the most literal ‘What goes around comes around’ drama

The wheels turn on their axis....   and they keep on turning :lol: (sorry couldn’t help myself)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Oh that´s really bad. Even tho he didn´t purposely released them I find it really creepy that he is keeping such pictures of his ex-girlfriends.  Was the guy who leaked it persecuted?

+2

cant remember the case very well....the tech was caught and jailed and fined if im not wrong.....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Agencies in south korea only prepared them physically and not mentally. They are busy to make them dance and sing and skinny and forget that these people needs to be taught to never do silly things.

depends on the agency. so this is what I learned from being a taecgui shipper -- (taec from 2pm) JYP actually had mandatory classes for all his trainees on how to conduct and manage themselves in personal, professional and romantic front. taec in an interview said that those classes initially seemed like a bore and JYP felt like some silly teacher/parent but after debut, he felt those classes and training that JYP gave really grounded the group.

someone on the shipper thread mentioned that this is the reason that the groups under them didn't have the kind of drama or scandal like others under other entertainment companies. not sure if this is true as I don't follow kpop but from what I saw while following taec (2pm) for a while was that the boys as well as JYP were very protective of themselves and extremely decisive. taec for example has a very no-nonsense policy when it comes to fans and has openly said stalking is not acceptable. when it came to baseless rumours, JYP was very very quick to shut it down but at the same time, when dating news is true, quick to say "yea" and then move it around to something else. so I do agree with you that the agency seems to matter -- some of them are better at managing these talents.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

more than a kiss, I love the "look" -- you know that moment when the leads look at each a little too long and they are just a man and woman and the attraction is simmering but unsaid. so delicious! loving all the looks in this turkish dizi and the quiet grins after..oooh, the feels! why don't kdramas do more "looks"?

5da98e4e5e53d-large.jpg

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

depends on the agency. so this is what I learned from being a taecgui shipper -- (taec from 2pm) JYP actually had mandatory classes for all his trainees on how to conduct and manage themselves in personal, professional and romantic front. taec in an interview said that those classes initially seemed like a bore and JYP felt like some silly teacher/parent but after debut, he felt those classes and training that JYP gave really grounded the group.

someone on the shipper thread mentioned that this is the reason that the groups under them didn't have the kind of drama or scandal like others under other entertainment companies. not sure if this is true as I don't follow kpop but from what I saw while following taec (2pm) for a while was that the boys as well as JYP were very protective of themselves and extremely decisive. taec for example has a very no-nonsense policy when it comes to fans and has openly said stalking is not acceptable. when it came to baseless rumours, JYP was very very quick to shut it down but at the same time, when dating news is true, quick to say "yea" and then move it around to something else. so I do agree with you that the agency seems to matter -- some of them are better at managing these talents.

Of course agency is important. It is like they surrender their life and soul to the agency. If agency is wise they will treat these talents as their kids and not only robots who scooping money for them. They are human who have souls. This souls also need to be nurture and to be care. They live separately from their parents who can advice them some wise words. So agency also must to take care of them as parents do. If agency do not care they will end up like jong hyun or sulli or goo hara. Perhaps made mistakes and feel worst and nobody there to tell them that everything will be ok. Tsk.. 

yeah I kinda understand JYP a bit. He grew up in the US? If not mistake so perhaps his thoughts in managing people is a bit different than people who grew up in South Korea. JYP is a sag hahaha.. he is a bit strict (strict because strangely he is the one who writes all his agency songs. Specially for 2 pm. That is why all songs sound alike?)  but his thoughts are flexibles. 

I like personality like Yoona too. Easy going and happy always. That is why she got a lot of success. Agency raised her but she is always like she is. Very natural. 

Guys I just got my OPI bare my soul and bubble bath xixixix.. it is nude and bare and natural. Perfect for simple human like me :relieved: wkwkwkwk.. it mades or fingers look clean and bright ahahaha.. and shines our rings ^_* ting ting ting!! 

Ok got to go now really go out and leave the baby with his grandma Aishh.. so much things to do.

love you guys :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4