Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

27 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Sushimi Think of it as ending/cliffhanger of ep.16, and it will continue with ep.17, soon, in a few weeks time lol

nah. If you seen the ending you will find that it's a wild goose chase. It's not about cliffhangers or anything for me. It's more on how they decided to just end the season of which is a plain disturbing factor for me.

Maybe they decided to do like a USA series type in which out of the blue they just end it off but to me i don't like the idea. My questions are not answered.

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali poor omma . Joon Hwi always little bit cruel to her :lol: . CA is more like  a daughter to her. I always like scenes of CA with JH’s omma 

Your gifs are going places :D 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Lol. Not sure what to say. Hahaha this is cool, but can’t see his face leh

+2

videoplayback-3-1.gif

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

It's more on how they decided to just end the season of which is a plain disturbing factor for me.

The way I see it, they have already panned out the story to 24 episodes. But Netflix decided to cut it into 2 seasons, and they have to cut it somewhere, so they chose ep.16 to do that because it happens to be where time jump is happening. 

+2

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The way I see it, they have already panned out the story to 24 episodes. But Netflix decided to cut it into 2 seasons, and they have to cut it somewhere, so they chose ep.16 to do that because it happens to be where time jump is happening. 

+2

But my questions was how they ended up in the last scene and what happened after...my questions are not answered :( they should have made it into 20 if you ask me..haha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

anyone know where i can find chinese fan fiction? :D 

For which drama? I don’t know where but I think it’s easy to search for it. 

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

For which drama? I don’t know where but I think it’s easy to search for it. 

currently im in love with 'A Little Called First Love' im impressed with GuanLin acting for a newbie and also i fallen for the girl too..... AngelZhao....she had been in different different roles and i say the roles is hers :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

currently im in love with 'A Little Called First Love' im impressed with GuanLin acting for a newbie and also i fallen for the girl too..... AngelZhao....she had been in different different roles and i say the roles is hers :) 

If don’t have you write one. Satisfy your dreams! Hehehe

+2

• LOL 3

Just now, Sushimi said:

If don’t have you write one. Satisfy your dreams! Hehehe

+2

unfortunately my ink have dried up lols....been a long times since i last wrote 1 :) 

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately my ink have dried up lols....been a long times since i last wrote 1 :) 

Type type can de. Computer Ma. Now technology advancing. Digital copy better haha

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Type type can de. Computer Ma. Now technology advancing. Digital copy better haha

i need a story lines to proceed.....actually maybe its probably my brain had all dried up lols

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie sorry, you want fanfic of the drama in English, or you want the fanfic in Chinese language? 

Chinese Language is fine for me :) i can understand Mandarin :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So it’s definitely having season 2?  So weird to cut it at Ep16... I don’t even know if they will finish Arthdal?  So many people were disappointed with the ending... it was just left up in the air with no resolution.  Hopefully Vagabond won’t be like that.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OMG I can´t believe this....I´m so speechless :bawling: What is going on with all of those young women dying like that? 

+2

• Sad 4

56 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie can’t find much on the Chinese drama version. Mostly the Thai version. 

thanks all the same

@nrllee @Sarang21 im surprised too.....something is seriously wrong somewhere

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

..something is seriously wrong somewhere

It’s at Korea itself. The way koreans see mental health. They think that mental health is bad and it will ruin people’s career if boss or anyone finds out. But as of now, slowly but surely, people are opening up to seek for help....Sigh...The most upsetting part is knowing that the person sees that their own way out is death over everything else like family, friends...I can’t blame her...I understand, it’s absolutely unbearable to live Everyday feeling like the world has no colours...It’s sad that she chose to end her pain via this route...

• Like 5