Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

So Marie Kondo now selling an item and received backlash. I have to say the logic not there, ask to decluttering then need to buy stuff from her? :lol:

https://shop.konmari.com/collections

Also can someone telling me, what is the bottle all about that cost 98$? I have totally same bottle, just minus the rock inside :ph34r: Maybe ill just grab anyhow rock and throw inside :skull:

SOjvRlT.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I think Soompi already did :lol:

I can’t link to the article for some reason on my iPad.

EDiT 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367027wpp/lee-joon-hyuk-confirmed-to-lead-new-mbc-time-slip-drama

I just read it . I’m too excited :wub:

@Lawyerh I read an article where she said her methods might be hard if you hv kids . But am not a hoarder . So I kind of subscribe to that sort of minimalist thinking :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

@ktcjdrama @nrllee @triplem There is a new tvN series upcoming called Memorist. The synopsis looks good actually. Since y’all like TLW I think it will fit y’all. It’s an adaption again~

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367044wpp/lee-se-young-in-talks-along-with-yoo-seung-ho-for-new-tvn-mystery-drama

+2

@Lawyerh let’s eat I think next week. Kang Ho Dong LSG’s sunbae  compare LSG to one of the guest on his show.:joy:wonder how it went.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@triplem please vaccinate @Lawyerh to calm her down, shirtless oppa is causing allergies symptoms on her :)

Please develop Lee Seung Gi vaccines. And inject ourself with it as a starter :joy: Then if success maybe can inject @ktcjdramatoo.... I start to have oppa unclothing hallucination :mrgreen:

• LOL 6

@Sushimi O....YSH scored if she says yes.  I am not sure about the plot though... it’s a webtoon?  With supernatural elements?  I am always a bit tentative about webtoons.  EY was a webtoon but it had a novel concept.  Some translate well.  Others not so well.  Item (webtoon) was a fail.   I will tune in to see if it’s any good. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

880 :blush:

@nrllee of course Haru is perfect. Or I might said Rowoon. But it is not the reason why I love Haru. Like what you type in long paragraphs.

When I see a guy I hear his voice first. Same as when I choosed to love Hong Jong Hyun. Voice is important to me because ears are my important instruments :kiss_wink: and I.. kinda like it. Rowoon’s voice. Heavy voice :wub: I fall in love with voice first. Then he is as a Rowoon. I am in Haru’s team not because he is a Haru but because he is a Rowoon. And they showed me that saguek set. He reminds me to Lee Minho daejang. So handsome in ancient attire :wub: arghhhh.. why kdrama land so lack to this kind of actors now :bawling: I must to console my heart by watching yeo jin goo. That kid. Tsk.. 

@triplem packmule is amoeba too. Before the king’s love he wrote his gender female. And I was believe it. But then he changed it to male.. and now seems he changed it again by not telling gender :confused: I have never met any woman in my entire life who can type many words like packmule. Ckckckck it is not a woman. It is amoeba. Sorry packmule mama wkwkwkwkwkkwkwkwkkkwwkkwk

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Sorry packmule mama wkwkwkwkwkkwkwkwkkkwwkkwk

:lol: I am gonna tell Packmule to materialize here to prove that she’s not an asexual amoeba.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem At this point I´m just watching to see how it will end....the story is also lost on me

@Ameera Ali How did you find out? As a prize you get this:

Spoiler

abs_bread_squishy_1511971759_cf1d7ffb.jp

@nrllee @Lawyerh  just like you said Haru is just too perfect and too unrealistic for me too. When he wasn´t talking I find him mysterious and more interesting. But after he sta got together with Dan Oh it got really boring. 

My bias aside BK is an interesting one character wise and even tho he has his flaws I don´t think that he is that irredeemable evil that some people are making him to be *rolling eyes*....I don´t really ship him with Dan Oh....I just want him to eventually find his own happiness and peace. @nrllee Thank you for the link I will check it out :kiss_wink:...while we are on the topic of packmule I remember that we were together in the Goblin thread and it got pretty heated there too. Some people were against what he/she was writing and some went as far as throwing some lowkey insults.....crazy times.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I just want him to eventually find his own happiness and peace.

Yeah that’s me too. :lol:  He can exist without DO.  He has family and obligations.  HR can’t exist without her.  So personally I don’t know why they are so uptight in the thread about his “redemption”.  ^_^ They want to crucify him.  Frankly I think they are all just pissed at the writer and they have no one else to take it out on other than his poster boy BK.  :lol:

All good, it’s ending tonight.  BK’s character has already been put to bed for me.  I just want to see how long the writer draws out the HR/DO love line tonight and if he/she will feed the fan girl frenzy with more OTP moments.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

HIIIIIII How's the trip! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Sejabin @triplem ~ re vaccines, a little controversial but...

Spoiler

I find the vaccination debate a very western, cold country thing. :sweatingbullets: they are not in tropical climates where you can get a cold that can spiral into pneumonia and lung infection and then worse. we are having so much dengue fever these days that if anyone has fever for more than 2 days, people are rushing to get blood test done. and yes there have been cases of death. so vaccination for diseases that are preventable make sense especially in our climates. for colder climates, some of these diseases look extinct to them and so there are some people who think it is a waste of time. well, much of the diseases we are getting vaccinated against are still affecting populations today in our parts of the world.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: I am gonna tell Packmule to materialize here to prove that she’s not an asexual amoeba.  

I like it better if he can materialize about my dramas than his asexual gender -_-  

Oh guys I just unpack my lipsticks package and I love love love love it :blush: ahhh.. my happiness is simple. Perfect lipstick lol. So I love Christian Dior liptint. I choose natural beige color and it blended well with my natural lips color :kiss_wink: also it is very soft on our lips. Like we use nothing.. and I am addicted to kylie jenner lip matte :love: it is matte and not dry on my lips. I use vaseline on my lips first before I put my lip matte. Because I really really really like this products. I will gifted my self as a hardworking nanny mom ans will buy more colors for my collections HAHAHAHAHA :joy:

can’t wait for my OPI nail polish too :relaxed: I bought pale colors inspired by the duchess of cambridge and sussex lol. I bought 3 colors, edinburgh, bubble bath, and bare me foot if not mistake. Ahhhh Christmas I am so ready :wub:

sometimes moms happiness are simple :blush:

oh yeah my friends told me I look younger after giving birth HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA who needs skincare, when you have camera 360 :joy: it is perfect glowing :kiss_wink:

75450019_1317601905086297_68481535161254

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Happy to see Kim Woo Bin back at the Blue Dragon Film Fest. Glad he overcame his cancer . 
Here with oppa kim Young Kwang back stage . How cute are these two 

@Lmangla yes i agree with what you said earlier  in the spoiler  . Honestly I wish someone can come up with a vaccine for dengue too . 

looking good @Sejabin 

• Love 5

@Sejabin I wish I looked like that post birth.  My babies hardly slept so I was walking around like a zombie most days.  And every day seemed to morph into the next...and I forgot which day was which :lol:.  You look gorgeous.  Glowing. :wub:

@triplem you’ve got mail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Sejabin I wish I looked like that post birth.  My babies hardly slept so I was walking around like a zombie most days.  And every day seemed to morph into the next...and I forgot which day was which :lol:.  You look gorgeous.  Glowing. :wub:

@triplem you’ve got mail.

it was hard for me too for his first 1.5 months. Breastfeeding was hurting bery much so I breastfeeding him while crying for 3 weeks. Then baby blues for a week because he wokes up the whole night. I looked like a vampo/zombie can not combing my hair plus my post partum sweating. It was like I bathe in my sweat :sweatingbullets:

I just able to take care of myself about 2 weeks :relieved: but of course it is a battle. Between feeding the baby, changing diapers, lullabying him, dirty laundries and preparing my food because Of my diet. Parenting is not easy :sweatingbullets: motherhood is not easy :lol:

but I will back to work in a month and I don’t want to hear people say “Sejabin you looks like a real mom now.” HAHAHAHA tsk.. going back to my usual weight is important. All my office uniforms were made for my 50 kg max. If not must make new uniforms and we must to have at least 5 uniforms. Sighhhh.. no. It is better to have diet and wearing my old dresses and clothes again. I love my wardrobe too much. When my belly was big I hold my self to not looked at my dresses and clothes wkwkwkwkwk now I can not wait to wear them all. Am I crazy? Hahahah I am just a woman who loves to be pretty :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Love 4

Me: Friday....Eyes open... "Ah I'm late for Schooolllll!" 

Also Me: Rush out of the door...Oh yeah, I no school on friday. :sweat:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1