• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Oh, I still have to click it. :sweatingbullets:

yeah, I can see it now. Thanks. Never bought one that's why. Thanks also @Lmangla!

Happy shopping! What are you planning to buy?

59 minutes ago, triplem said:

Woot woot....did you just get the rice pot ? Me too...I was waiting for today ....

+2

Yes I did! I wonder if I should just get the Soju one too. Maybe after 2x weekend!

+ 2

• Like 5

Who was it that brought up The Last Empress? Was it you @Alice Wonderland ?

I swear I get into a foul mood every time that drama is mentioned. :D

Please don't do it again. :D (Most people on this thread know that I get pretty upset by even thinking about that drama's ending  :D )

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, larus said:

Let me have a wilde guess. The Last Empress?

Jeongdap!! You guess it right. I was told it is a top rating drama that everyone keep talking about it. So I tried it out of the blue. I thought there is JH oppa. I like him in Tunnel. But heol... I got into such a makjang ride. I ffd some episodes and drop midway. And saw the final in IG shared posts. Glad I dropped the show. It is so meh! Sorry. No offense to those who love the show. 

Moral lesson: don't trust rating too much. 

12 minutes ago, larus said:

Penthouse is writen by the same writer. If I a guessed right we read the same book. :w00t:

Really?? Heol... I saw it become very unclear whether it will be produced or not. It seems many conflicts inside the production. It's like a drama inside a drama. Lol. 

P.S. opps @partyon unnie mian... dunno you also have a trauma of it. Ok. I won't bring it up again. Promise.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, partyon said:

No but seriously. How can an ending be so bad?

Maybe it was not the writer`s fault completely. I read that he couldn`t shoot more episodes. But she could have come up with something else.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, larus said:

Maybe it was not the writer`s fault completely. I read that he couldn`t shoot more episodes. But she could have come up with something else.

It was because the ratings were good, they were live shooting and for some unexplicable reasons the audience thought that the psychopath killer king was so swoony when he started to fall in love with the FL. <gag> @Lawyerh he wasn't even a tsundere guy, ok? he was just "yuck"

So, the writer started changing the script because of the audience's warm response to the 2nd ML as they were shooting the drama and the whole show lost focus.

The writer was never able to get the focus back and by the time they had extended the show (supposedly without even asking Choi Jin Hyuk about it), he was busy and thus never appeared in the last 4 episodes.

I'm pretty sure CJH saw the train wreck coming from far away and ran !

Why do I have to relive all these terrible memories? Why?

:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He's good in Prime Minister drama with Yoona. Have you watched it? One of my fav. Just the ending zzz

Yes, I watched it. I remember the discussion about the ending. While I understand that a handshake could be frustrating, I did not mind the ending. There are other shows with much worst ending. N'est ce pas, @partyon? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This one is cray cray

And my girl will be the cray cray in Kim Soon Ok`s next drama. WHY? :crazy: I love villains, I swear I do. I love them even more than goody two shoes characters but, please, not crazy villains.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. what kind of pet does your brother have?

came back after buying the plants. cat immediately chewing on the grass type plant to its heart content. kekekke..

A cat hahaa.. the cat doesn't stay in the house tho... it lives in our family shop... but sometimes my brother will bring it home.... He's so obsessed with the cat.... even had the cats picture as his phone screensaver lols

I'm more of a dog person my self... there's a number of wild dogs in my community and very friendly... so the kids likes to play with them... and the funny thing is.. they have like an internal clock or something.... on a certain hour they';ll go stand on neighbor A's door,,, and on different hours they'll go on another neighbor's door.. because most of my neighbors here love to gives the them snacks.... hahha..

698?

• Like 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's not talk about that drama anymore, ok?

One more question and I stop talking. Is there a reason why the protagonist was "crazy"? I know his mother was crazy too. I remained with this question after I dropped the drama.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic