Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Trust me, I do. I watch lakorns.

Don`t tell me that you really thing My Unfamiliar Family is a makjang drama.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Replies 148.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, larus said:

Don`t tell me that you really thing My Unfamiliar Family is a makjang drama.

No, I don't think that it's a makjang drama but it has elements of makjang tropes in it. That's why I started calling it makjang express. It's like a light version of makjang. :D

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@partyon so have you watched WIL new episodes?

I'll go to see whether ep 4 has up or not.

No sweetie, not yet. I would actually like to watch ep 3 tonight because I'm more invested in We Were In Love than in HP right now. Don't tell Ms. Koko. Shhhh!!! :D

But it's Thursday, so it's HP day. Have to follow the rules, so that Ms. Koko stays happy. :D

(= she doesn't come after me)

J/K

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

..isn't @larus also watching Makjang Express.? 

No, I am not. That title sound like crazy makjang genre and I don`t watch that. Well I will watch one against my will in October.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, I don't think that it's a makjang drama but it has elements of makjang tropes in it.

Tell me what kdrama doesn`t have those elements?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
11 minutes ago, triplem said:

For the light mode...go to the top left of the page ...see your the little profile pic...there's like an arrow ...click on it and the log out button is there.

Evolution mode is the best in my opinion.

Yes. I see it now. Thanks. 

Evo mode is good but it's a bit laggy in my end. I thought it was because of my inet connection slow down. But then I change to DM it works faster. LM is good but there r some things that make me uncomfortable. The sidebar menu took spaces too much so it's like the screen is divided into 3 screens. Left center right. 

So far among the three themes I think DM is the best in performance. But all are still good. Thanks to the team who make this place prettier than before. 

Btw unnie, did you all get your interest yet? I didn't get mine as yet I think. Lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2

For the light mode...go to the top left of the page ...see your the little profile pic...there's like an arrow ...click on it and the log out button is there.

How did you find it? You must be a vey curious person if you discovered it by yourself.

• Like 6

From my calculations  - Whatever that is deposited in the bank on the day interest is paid...it is simple computation. No weighted average.

Thanks! You're the accountant right? :D

so there's no advantage in putting it in the bank for the rest of the month. just on that one single day. Hmmm... okay. Got it.

:doggie:

+2

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon  @larus @Alice Wonderland let’s say I am competitive when come to abcoin & oppa abs

I get that. So I think it also helps to improve our luck. 

No number?? You need to keep practicing to subtract. Remember our next round this weekend. :popcornjackson:

@partyon ah.. wae.. hosplay is fun. I love it a lot. But I don't spazz of it too much. Just that. You seem not really enjoy it. Lol. It's alright your secret is safe with me. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@Lawyerh ~ giraffe badge is not in shop at the moment. I got it as gift/reward for the event.

:elated:

@triplem ~ agree with you, I enjoy the evolution mode the best and find it easy to read. like @Alice Wonderland, I find the layout for light mode confusing. plus I get my blue! that is the most important for me. hahahha... by the way, did you finish love designer? I was so bored with non-story. all it seemed were kisses. yawn. ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic