Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hihi @joccu! It's 5.15 pm where I am and the weather is extremely hot and humid now. We had a heavy downpour in the morning so  the weather was quite cooling in the early morn. But when the rain cleared and the sun is out, the weather is much warmer now. I prefer to stay indoors to cool myself down cos the heat outside is really quite intense. :waves:

Hi there, @larus! Good to see you here again! :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, joccu said:

it´s been a good morning.  it´s only 12.10 pm here

Wait a minute. We have the same time zone. Where are you from? 

I found out. Finland. An European fellow. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

We had a heavy downpour in the morning so  the weather was quite cooling in the early morn. But when the rain cleared and the sun is out, the weather is much warmer now. I prefer to stay indoors to cool myself down cos the heat outside is really quite intense.

I read that in South Asia is raining a lot for some time. In my country did not rain much this year. We have a  a prolonged drought. It is bad for agriculture. When it rained in some places were floods or hail.

The nature is affected all over the world. :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, larus said:

I read that in South Asia is raining a lot for some time. In my country did not rain much this year. We have a  a prolonged drought. It is bad for agriculture. When it rained in some places were floods or hail.

Hi, from what country are you from? If you don't mind me asking.... in my country, it is RAINING almost every day, which is kind of annoying. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, larus said:

We have intermittent rainfall every now and then but even when it rains, the weather is still extremely humid. Yeah, global warming is the main cause of all the extreme climatic changes we are experiencing right now. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, thanie said:

Hi, from what country are you from? If you don't mind me asking.... in my country, it is RAINING almost every day, which is kind of annoying. 

I am from Romania.

When there is too much rain is bad if there is so little rain is bad. We have winters with little snow when in the past was so different. The climate change, global warming and other unuasual natural phenomena are a warning for all of us.

• Like 4
  • Love 2