Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

10 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali She was throwing hints at him but unfortunately he was not listening :mrgreen:

+2

He amateur :joy: 

5d8fc63887b05518930700.jpg?download

But she still can secretly warship him :mrgreen:

5d8fc65c5b807439508682.jpg?download

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

They start the sentence with an apology, hoping to soften the blow from the get-go, fearing to be attacked.

I can’t remember ever doing that myself but I may have used that ploy.  Sometimes I put it in a spoiler with the warning that it will be triggering for diehards so they don’t have to read it if they don’t want to. 

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I would never stop sharing my (unpopular opinion

Good for you. :)

Well ironically just copped my fair share of “bashing” in Vagabond.  I think I will watch one more ep of Vagabond and then move to watch Melting Me Softly instead.  When I find myself nit picking even when I am trying hard NOT to, it says something about the production just having so many glaring holes that it’s unavoidable.  And there are those in the thread who really seem to be enjoying the show so I will leave them to do just that. :lol:  I will rant in @packmule3‘s blog instead.  

922?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

924 :blush:

good morning! This is sunday in my place :kiss_wink: hahahaha.. I am waiting for sunlights at 8 AM for sunbathing :glasses: xixixixi :heart:

I wish I could watch vagabond soon and joseon kdrama. Hope I will have time today :kiss_closed:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Dhakra and @nrllee

I was able to get over my frustration in soompi by creating a blog. Whenever I felt sympathy towards the second lead  (it is a man usually in my case, since I am a female ) , I avoid clashes in soompi by just hinting here and there then I express my full opinion in a blog or I create a soompi page for the actor

Really if the attack is extreme I avoid the drama itself and the thread as in Angel's last mission

• Like 5
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

924 :blush:

I wish I could watch vagabond soon and joseon kdrama. Hope I will have time today :kiss_closed:

Tell me ur comment on the joseon :lol:. Ep 1-2 still a bit slow. But i love 3-4. Credit goes to @Ameera Ali, I won't even touch this drama if shes not telling me.

And this has become my top drama list now! Vagabond comes 2nd, cos im not Suzy the fans :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I am waiting for sunlights at 8 AM for sunbathing :glasses:

Just remind me of mr sunbathing :mrgreen::joy:

5d8fea1d1424f043189609.gif?download

@Lawyerh did he ever go home , he always in the fun home  :joy:

+2

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I can’t remember ever doing that myself but I may have used that ploy.  Sometimes I put it in a spoiler with the warning that it will be triggering for diehards so they don’t have to read it if they don’t want to. 

I've seen it many times.

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I think I will watch one more ep of Vagabond and then move to watch Melting Me Softly instead.  When I find myself nit picking even when I am trying hard NOT to, it says something about the production just having so many glaring holes that it’s unavoidable.  And there are those in the thread who really seem to be enjoying the show so I will leave them to do just that. :lol:  I will rant in @packmule3‘s blog instead.

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Dhakra and @nrllee

I was able to get over my frustration in soompi by creating a blog. Whenever I felt sympathy towards the second lead  (it is a man usually in my case, since I am a female ) , I avoid clashes in soompi by just hinting here and there then I express my full opinion in a blog or I create a soompi page for the actor

Really if the attack is extreme I avoid the drama itself and the thread as in Angel's last mission

Well honestly, if I just dislike a drama I mostly just leave the thread quietly, if chingus participate there I leave a quick note, because most of them do already know that I have a short fuse on dramas and that I am annoyingly picky. 

But it's something different if I really, really DISLIKE something and it starts to annoy me. Especially if there are folks there, who cheer on something for the sole purpose of cheering on something. Then I just need to explode somewhere and leave. It's like the person  once told me. I burst , leave my pile straight in the middle and leave. Because some things have to be spoken out.

Some dramas are just written so badly, sometimes you can't smack your head on a table hard enough to make a drama even a tiny bit bearable. And then I have to make a clean sweep.  

During SWDBS I used @triplemas my personal dumping station. :D After each episode she received a long text of me just ranting. Pure, open anger. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Well honestly, if I just dislike a drama I mostly just leave the thread quietly, if chingus participate there I leave a quick note, because most of them do already know that I have a short fuse on dramas and that I am annoyingly picky. 

Ditto.  Vagabond is like that for me.  I am hanging on by a thread because the writing is...predictable and it leaves much to be desired.  I feel bad for LSG (and even for Suzy) coz it’s apparent he’s giving it his all.  But no amount of good acting or action scenes will save a badly written plot.  Here I think it was just laziness because this drama is fully pre-produced so in theory, writers weren’t pushed for time like live filming dramas.  So bad writing and glaring production errors should’ve been minimal?  The thread has suddenly increased exponentially with more jumping in now to watch so I can leave with a clear conscience knowing that there will be others left to carry on :lol:.

But it's something different if I really, really DISLIKE something and it starts to annoy me. Especially if there are folks there, who cheer on something for the sole purpose of cheering on something. Then I just need to explode somewhere and leave. It's like the person  once told me. I burst , leave my pile straight in the middle and leave. Because some things have to be spoken out..

Yeah I get that too when it’s something that digs at my conscience and I can’t just stay silent.  When bad behavior is put on a pedestal and lauded as fan girls gloss over it just because their hero/heroine can do no wrong.  That’s usually when I march in and take the bullets as they come flying knowing full well what I am walking into.  Generally though if that occurs, I tend to batten down the hatches and sit tight for the long haul.  Probably stay for longer than I should.  Robust discourse isn’t a bad thing.  It tends to help fortify my case or at times it will reveal holes in it so I need to reform my arguments so I have a better case next time.  It’s a learning experience.

• Like 5

+2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Yeah I get that too when it’s something that digs at my conscience and I can’t just stay silent.  When bad behavior is put on a pedestal and lauded as fan girls gloss over it just because their hero/heroine can do no wrong.  That’s usually when I march in and take the bullets as they come flying knowing full well what I am walking into.  Generally though if that occurs, I tend to batten down the hatches and sit tight for the long haul.  Probably stay for longer than I should.  Robust discourse isn’t a bad thing.  It tends to help fortify my case or at times it will reveal holes in it so I need to reform my arguments so I have a better case next time.  It’s a learning experience.

It's not even when bad behavior is put on a pedestal, it's when people totally celebrate something as "best drama", "best plot" or whatever  and in reality it's so thin, so poorly written or just plain dumb and the only reason they love it, it's because they fav actor/actress plays in it or had a cute scene, regardless of the story. DBS is also a very good example here. 

But I've seen it in many dramas, where poorly written storyline is simply outshined by hype. 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

But no amount of good acting or action scenes will save a badly written plot.

tenor.gif?itemid=11667122

When I watch a drama and think: "Oh my god, what a mess. This is time I never get back, feels like the writer had either a bad day or took the wrong pills this time and was probably a bit high."

But then I see people completely going crazy over it, while I'm questioning myself if I watched the same drama, then I feel it's my duty to be brave and at least write one honest unbiased opinion and put it in the clear, because most of the time, a few silents readers, who also are in total disbelief, step out of the shadows and agree.

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem youre on 100 eps daily drama? Lemme clap for you :joy:

@triplem

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem youre on 100 eps daily drama? Lemme clap for you :joy:

Weekend drama . 100 eps =50 hours 

let’s see how my stamina is :joy:

for the love of oppa @Dhakra , I will try 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Weekend drama . 100 eps =50 hours 

let’s see how my stamina is :joy:

I mean okay leh..every week two hours you watch bit by bit. Then take a break from the rest of the episodes. Can one de.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I mean okay leh..every week two hours you watch bit by bit. Then take a break from the rest of the episodes. Can one de.

She will probably skip to her oppa’s scenes only :lol: can save some time. 

• LOL 8

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

There is a danger in skipping too much. U might also miss ur oppa bae scene :lol: Please serving 50 hours properly @triplem

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes , I’m prepared to abuse the FF but I watched the raw cuts , so far storyline quite nice . Writer wrote the hit that was Shall We First Kiss . So hopefully she can handle 50 hours . 

@Sushimi @Lawyerh So far oppa got decent screen time & looks handsome. Also I really like the female lead - Seol In Ah . Very rare for me to be 100% behind a pairing . 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Tell me ur comment on the joseon :lol:. Ep 1-2 still a bit slow. But i love 3-4. Credit goes to @Ameera Ali, I won't even touch this drama if shes not telling me.

And this has become my top drama list now! Vagabond comes 2nd, cos im not Suzy the fans :sweatingbullets: 

+2 :blush:

oke wait for me to join drama threads hua ha ha ha ha :mrgreen: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 Glad you enjoyed the movie. I absolutely loved it. I am happy I could recommend it.

What daily drama are you watching @triplem?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, staygold said:

@Sarang21 Glad you enjoyed the movie. I absolutely loved it. I am happy I could recommend it.

What daily drama are you watching @triplem?

Not a daily drama . It’s the KBS weekender Beautiful Love , Wonderful Life 

my main motivation :mrgreen:

Wish me luck  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@staygold I have decided to take Seung Gi to oppa list. 

I hope he keep this hairstyle for me. Cos I really like it :joy:

RsJInc7.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

It's not even when bad behavior is put on a pedestal, it's when people totally celebrate something as "best drama", "best plot" or whatever  and in reality it's so thin, so poorly written or just plain dumb and the only reason they love it, it's because they fav actor/actress plays in it or had a cute scene, regardless of the story. DBS is also a very good example here. 

But I've seen it in many dramas, where poorly written storyline is simply outshined by hype. 

:lol:.  That’s when I take it with a grain of salt because a lot of the time you’re dealing with high schoolers who are liable to take swings at you for “spreading hate”.  And label you as an “anti-fan” just because.  I had to laugh because when I was sifting through the arguments presented in the SWDBS forum, there was one poster who made her argument and then as a closing statement added the disclaimer - I am NOT a high school student (or something to that effect) :lol: as if her age would add credibility to her point of view.

• LOL 5