Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

What’s 10+? The number of times you’ll lose your argument ? :phew:

The estimaned amount of discussions we had about Shi Ho & Fairy. ^_^ Lose my arguments? You mean times you ignored the clear truth and saw something totally wrong?

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

The estimaned amount of discussions we had about Shi Ho & Fairy. ^_^ Lose my arguments? You mean times you ignored the clear truth and saw something totally wrong?

Clear truth from who’s perspective???  I do not accept ^_^:P

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@triplem I knowww cause he is going to the awards!:love:

It’s next Tuesday right ? Omg ....I hope my oppas will attend .....ok I need to go dig info !!!!

• Like 4

@Dhakra so I am bored...and casually go sleuthing in the SWDBS thread to try to get the backstory for your moniker... and am stunned to find... it’s 757 pages long... WHAT??  So I go half way in vain hope to scout out the heinous “sexist” post that got you into deep waters... and I finally find it... and the trail of comments levelled at you...granted I had to skim past pages of live recaps and fan girl posts.  Interesting to see @triplem in her full blown “mod” mode... It was all in all a fascinating read... and now I have more data to add to my files for some users... some of whom are still around... 

I didn’t realize there were so many on the JiSoo (GD) wagon.  Frankly I don’t remember much of the story.  Aside from how cute PBY was and she had Super powers.  Guess I will find out if the writer has improved when I watch Melting Me Softly.  

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

It’s next Tuesday right ? Omg ....I hope my oppas will attend .....ok I need to go dig info !!!!

I think it’s Wednesday :love:

+2

@nrllee wait till you go search up kill me heal me thread. 757 pages is ooooookay.:joy:

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Dhakra so I am bored...and casually go sleuthing in the SWDBS thread to try to get the backstory for your moniker... and am stunned to find... it’s 757 pages long... WHAT??  So I go half way in vain hope to scout out the heinous “sexist” post that got you into deep waters... and I finally find it... and the trail of comments levelled at you...granted I had to skim past pages of live recaps and fan girl posts.  Interesting to see @triplem in her full blown “mod” mode... It was all in all a fascinating read... and now I have more data to add to my files for some users... some of whom are still around... 

I didn’t realize there were so many on the JiSoo (GD) wagon.  Frankly I don’t remember much of the story.  Aside from how cute PBY was and she had Super powers.  Guess I will find out if the writer has improved when I watch Melting Me Softly.  

I wasn’t a mod then but I don’t like ppl bullying Dhakra lol!  Even though we “argue “ a lot , we’re good friends from time to time .  

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I think it’s Wednesday :love:

+2

@nrllee wait till you go search up kill me heal me thread. 757 pages is ooooookay.:joy:

Faith I think is our biggest thread , Something like 2000+ pages :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Faith I think is our biggest thread , Something like 2000+ pages 

wow those were the days! remember when master's sun was airing, I would log out and log in an hour or so later and it would have moved several pages. it was so hard to keep up. there were dramas where the mods actually locked the thread to stop it from jumping so many pages...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

I wasn’t a mod then but I don’t like ppl bullying Dhakra lol!

Ahhh...the things you learn.  He seemed to be doing quite well on his own but it must’ve been deeply distressing to be called a sexist when he obviously had (has) the greatest respect for women folk as a whole.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wow those were the days! remember when master's sun was airing, I would log out and log in an hour or so later and it would have moved several pages. it was so hard to keep up. there were dramas where the mods actually locked the thread to stop it from jumping so many pages...

Lol!  I don’t bother to keep up after a while . But since I started modding , traffic hasn’t been that heavy here . The last time we had such a big thread was probably Goblin. That was nuts . Can’t even load the pages 

@Ameera Ali he’s sweet . So I’ll see him on weekdays & weekends . Is like every fan girl come true . :wub: . He looks good with a suit 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol!  I don’t bother to keep up after a while . But since I started modding , traffic hasn’t been that heavy here . The last time we had such a big thread was probably Goblin. That was nuts . Can’t even load the pages 

Story telling to the kids :joy: (before you take it as something else...story tellers can be young) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I thought HDL was bad enough...but looking at SWDBS was another level...and judging from the comments above probably anything Hong Sisters related is bound to get a lot of traffic. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

+2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Clear truth from who’s perspective???  I do not accept ^_^:P

Duh, from the truths perspective obviously.

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Dhakra so I am bored...and casually go sleuthing in the SWDBS thread to try to get the backstory for your moniker... and am stunned to find... it’s 757 pages long... WHAT??  So I go half way in vain hope to scout out the heinous “sexist” post that got you into deep waters... and I finally find it... and the trail of comments levelled at you...granted I had to skim past pages of live recaps and fan girl posts.  Interesting to see @triplem in her full blown “mod” mode... It was all in all a fascinating read...

Omg you did what? :joy: Gosh, how bored can someone be? Which page was it? I probably almost forgot half of it. Maybe I made it even worse than it was? I'm super excited to backread. 

But that makes me curious, what did you think about my "sexist" post that got me into trouble?  Back then @triplemwasn't a mod yet. She was one of us. 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

and now I have more data to add to my files for some users... some of whom are still around... 

Somehow that sounds super exiting.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I wasn’t a mod then but I don’t like ppl bullying Dhakra lol!  Even though we “argue “ a lot , we’re good friends from time to time .  

Wait? You wrote something back then there about me? Did I already forgot that or did I just missed it? Awwww....Queen Noonalicious. 

Now I am tempted to only semi-blast you into pieces with my flawless Shi-Ho argumentation. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

From time to time huh? :D We once had a small "fanclub" due to our bantering history. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Well @Sejabin and having an watchful eye, wondering why I never get a notification when she tags me. And then add 1 and 1. :D 

Okay, then. May the games begin for Round.....10+ 

So did the package arrive safely aswell? Hope everything went out fine. Enjoy your days. :D 

+2 :blush:

The package is fine hahahaha :joy: well the package worried me a bit today and I forget to do everything because of that including having lunch :sweatingbullets: so this is that worrying feel.. ughh :kiss: feels like almost get crazy. 

I think I need to watch more live singing on youtube to calm me. It is also an exercising for my ears. You know the most important asset in music is having good ears to listen. If you always listen to recording songs, your ears won’t be sensitive. Sensitive ears are good asset ^_* 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Ah the good old days when the forum would crash because of too much traffic . The thread would be moving so fast that you can´t even blink as 10 more pages would be added :joy:. I really miss those days....

Nowadays I noticed that it has decreased significantly...I wonder what´s the reason? Is it because the recent k-dramas has not been that appealing? 

Right now I have a female crush on Jenny Jang from Secret Boutique...she is awesome :love:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Omg you did what? :joy: Gosh, how bored can someone be? Which page was it? I probably almost forgot half of it. Maybe I made it even worse than it was? I'm super excited to backread. 

But that makes me curious, what did you think about my "sexist" post that got me into trouble?  Back then @triplemwasn't a mod yet. She was one of us. 

Here it is... and I am of the same opinion as @USAFarmgirl.

Followed up with this (which kinda fuelled the debate)

USAFarmgirl coming in to bat for you - I think she was relegated to “Guest” after she was hacked...

And @triplem showing you love too...aww...:wub: (actually it is because she quoted USAFarmgirl that I realized the above post was actually hers.)

• Love 3

British costume drama fans have you heard of Sanditon?  @USAFarmgirl @packmule3 @phikyl

Has every period drama cliche you could think of. Not high quality content like Downton Abbey but a gap filler till we wait for something better. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2