Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Maybe this time you will finally understand. :D 

Never .......:P

———

So sad not being able to live stream SB tonight because I’m not home :dissapointed_relieved:

so i’ve been ogling at oppa gifs ...

@Lawyerh after SKJ , I keep looking at oppa lips 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

so this drama.....the sister willing become someone else mistress and loving him.....she said he use to be very tender and loving towards her....however all i seen so far is scorn.....

now that she is preg....the guy told him to clean it up.....hmmmmmm....what kind of drama am i forcing myself to watch lols

Are you okay, @angelangie? Who hurt you? Why are you watching this drama? Don't watch if it's too makjang. :) 

Image result for there there gif

Me... I'm all about fluff for now. "Go Go Squid" is my kdrama version of a security blanket. 

Image result for go go squid gif

Weird fact: I tried doing this once, you know, lean out the car window and kiss my boyfriend goodbye. But my Hermès scarf, which was tied around my neck, somehow got entangled with door handle and I nearly killed myself by choking.

So, in theory, this scene is romantic. But in practice, it can be hazardous to your health. lol. 

I'm waiting for The Tale of Nokdu, but I'm blogging about "When the Camellia Blooms" and  "Vagabond." 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 this picture feel like sleeping with enemy :mrgreen::joy: his expression is priceless your oppa :sweat_smile:

5d8c0b15e2c7772b52a40566-p.jpg

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Are you okay, @angelangie? Who hurt you? Why are you watching this drama? Don't watch if it's too makjang. :) 

oh well im fine to be honest.....just some war between mom and the youngest son.....im staying off it :x

the girl pretty however honestly the story is really off....

elder sister a mistress.....then she force herself to go marry the man (her sister man) 's daughter bf.....in the other word she made herself a third party also.....

where is the morale i wonder? just go for whatever u want? at whatever the cost is?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2 :relaxed:

too bad no vagabond in VIU :kiss_closed: I will try to watch tale of nokdu. And other kdrama.. xixixixi later..

@Dhakra I am home :blush: mmm.. well.. I hope everything is well.  I think I need multivitamins and high protein. And perhaps more vit C and sleep. Qeqeqe too lazy to think about studio and live now ok. 

Btw I am surprised that my doctor called me with my nickname. Only my close friends called me with my nickname and mom of course hahahah.. we become friends on IG hahahaha.. (I can’t remember when I tell her about my nickname. Is she my senior in high school?)  

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh & @Heidi Seow I think more ridiculous is woman stop man before she gives him her bag to carry it , to put on a raincoat for a bag walk on street normal :joy:

bag is woman best friend :mrgreen: or was it diamond @Sarang21

+2

giphy.gif

@Ameera Ali my oppa looks like he need to be rescued by me..I´m on my way 

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh & @Heidi Seow I think more ridiculous is woman stop man before she gives him her bag to carry it , to put on a raincoat for a bag walk on street normal :joy:

bag is woman best friend :mrgreen: or was it diamond @Sarang21

+2

Lols~~ I'm sure I'm gonna record down if this happen in front my eyes!:joy:

giphy.gif

BUT

Coffee is my best friend too~~:wub:

giphy.gif

@Lawyerh @Heidi Seow did I wait for man to open door for me like this :joy:

+2

Me too! Surely I will take his number if he is good looking guy. :wub: This guy is extinct! Must keep and care it well. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @Heidi Seow did I wait for man to open door for me like this :joy:

He should have used his light saber to make the door open :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 your oppa run , mine run after him & you run after them To help  him  :mrgreen: So Suzy been left behind  with me  :joy: 

5d8cda396544f551644823.gif?download

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 your oppa run , mine run after him & you run after them To help  him  :mrgreen: So Suzy been left behind  with me  :joy: 

+2

Now that you are alone with her...give her some tips on how she can act better. She has been in the acting industry for 9 years and it´s stil mediocre :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 she sweet don’t need skill but who was with her in  the car she enter like this come out with man jacket :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh your  oppa level of sweetness 50 % :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali maybe it´s one of her bodyguards jacket. By the way she looks really pretty with that red hair.

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 

how to stop crazy suzy :joy::mrgreen:

5d8d03ad508be928585764.gif?download

Spoiler

15695228451569522838.gif

omg once she was blond :joy:

she should apply for @Dhakra blond list :joy:

Spoiler

5d8d050913d65253118748.jpg?download