Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

er.. okay.

Don’t worry. I have the exact same thoughts as you. I was like “Errrr” :joy: then afterwards I find it funny that they have a school for it. 

+2

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

What happen all died :joy:

+2

Basically everything that @nrllee wrote is what happened. Nothing got resolved...we were eating for Eunsom to finally reach Arthdal again and meet his twin brother. But nothing of that happened. This drama is the true definition of open ending. 

Personally I don´t think there will be another season. The ratings weren´t great for how much money they spent on it. Also all of the cast must be willing and have the time to do another season again...and I think that´s going to be the biggest issue. 

So much potential wasted. I´m so annoyed right now :persevere:- The only good thing is that I found another oppa  Ragaz aka Teo Yoo :love:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@angelangie Where's Farlim in Penang and what does Times penetrated mean ? Sorry I'm a bit ignorant. 

Actually I was born in Penang and lived in Tanjung Tokong near the Chinese Swimming Pool area. Moved to Ipoh when I was 5-6 years old. Staying in KL now cos my husband's a KL boy. 

I love the Penang Char Kway Teow-my absolute favourite hawker food. Penang has the best Char Kway Teow in the whole world! To the non Malaysians that's fried flat noodles that's absolutely a work of art. I'm drooling now !

ooooooo you are also from malaysia.....i thought u were from the state lols......

i know where u used to stay :D as i school in CPT - Convent Pulau Tikus and they are closing the school down :( my alma mater 

well....Farlim is actually inside Air Itam? you might heard of this more :) my area is very congested and we have to bear with Streamyx - 4mpbs :( till recently we have Times.com.my which is one of the fastest fibre internet in malaysia ;) and im enjoying it now at 500 mpbs :D

and yes Pg have a lot of good foods hehehe...give me a call when u come over :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

500 mpbs :D

Well lucky you. I’m going a 240 mpbs that’s why I can’t access anything in my room :) ^_^ My lovely Grandmother wifi :) can walk but cannot run far :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

So much potential wasted. I´m so annoyed right now :persevere:- The only good thing is that I found another oppa  Ragaz aka Teo Yoo :love:

+2

You find your bad boy  oppa :joy:

looking forward to see him this week :joy:

@triplem I don’t think he will spend the whole 120 episodes with that bad hairstyle ,  maybe that the scene when they first meet :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Well lucky you. I’m going a 240 mpbs that’s why I can’t access anything in my room :) ^_^ My lovely Grandmother wifi :) can walk but cannot run far :lol:

+2

mine was only just updated like 3 or 4 days ago lols

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Just watched a woman inhaled a pack of noodles with 4 hard boil eggs.:scream:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Alihush keep my secret hahaha.. i rili watch seung gi in all these 3 lol. 

Btw im hooked up with flower crew. I like the young guy Kim Min Jae... hes better version of Yeon Jin Goo lol. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

ooooooo you are also from malaysia.....i thought u were from the state lols......

i know where u used to stay :D as i school in CPT - Convent Pulau Tikus and they are closing the school down :( my alma mater 

V sad to hear CPT closing down. I wish the government would preserve these heritage buildings like they do in Europe. But in Malaysia they just erase precious relics of history and build ugly new condos and shopping complexes instead.

My friend just came back from a conference in Hong Kong. He said it was horrible. The protesters are really killing the HK economy. Normal Hongkies hate them-call them cockroaches. The protesters even derailed a train and turned over a bus. They are purposely destroying HK. Businesses are at a standstill. He had to go 6 hours early to the airport using 3 different routes bcos of the protesters and his plane was delayed 4 hours-no reason given. China has already started moving all the big companies to Shenzen and turn HK back to a fishing village.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Actually it could be he not she :joy:

Well technically yeah.. -_- But if he's male and goes to the "Ask the Fellas"-thread.....couldn't he just ask..... himself? :huh:

15 hours ago, nrllee said:

Me...scurrying off to read aforesaid post...purely for research and context purposes of course :lol:

EDIT - man @Dhakra you should charge for your services to womankind.  I am low key interested to find out how the current texting saga in that thread is going to pan out for real.

I can literally imagine how you enthusiastically opened a new tab to look it up. :D 

Charge? :lol: Nah, I kinda have fun unveiling the mysteries of manhood to womankind. Especially since it's always very interesting to see how females constantly misread us or look for things between the lines and all I can tell them that they can't find something that doesn't exist. I try to be very serious and diligent in that thread though. 

I'm glad I can provide you another source of entertainment. :D 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Well technically yeah.. -_- But if he's male and goes to the "Ask the Fellas"-thread.....couldn't he just ask..... himself? :huh:

Be it boy or girl. We need advices. There are people who are more knowledgeable than others. So it’s not wrong to ask people who are more knowledgeable than themselves.

Just got to have second opinions

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

A friend of mine discovered that all of my favorite Kpop girls are or were at one point blonde. And when I add a new girl to my bias list, she's pretty much always blonde aswell......

What does that say about me and....

I hate when people figure out such things about me and I'm not aware of it. -_- 

@Sushimi:huh: Did you eat a dictionary? Where did this come from?

Technically that's correct, but the wording of "Ask the Fellas" suggests rather females asking guys, because they have a men-specific topic they want to address than just asking for general advice. 

But if, one day, a guy would ask there for advice, I would answer him and drop my opinion. But guys give each other advices differently. It's a difference if two guys talk to each other.  

On the other hand though, you kinda called me "More knowledgeable than others" .....sooooo I let it slide and go with it. B) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1