Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Skipping around..

My GF is coming tomorrow :joy: @Lawyerh GF sounds like Girlfriend ain’t it? :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

:sweat: There was recently a stabbing incident in a mall in Jakarta also. A staff not happy with the supervisor who threatened to report his bad work attitude (or something) to the boss. The guy stabbed around neck area, became so bloody at the dessert cafe. Victim not dead, guy got caught, of course...

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol i went there before. Penang have great food. And u were right its sunny.. like super super sunny idk why haha....

Lols, yes yes!  come to Penang again @Lawyerh dear! I bring you go makan! 

Lols, because we got beach :glasses: Thats why is sunny :joy:

54 minutes ago, angelangie said:

same im from the island too....i stay at Farlim :D and my building just got Times penetrated :D 

Ooooo ok la.. not far la.. still in island.. :D (Penang accent came out liao) :joy: 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:sweat: There was recently a stabbing incident in a mall in Jakarta also. A staff not happy with the supervisor who threatened to report his bad work attitude (or something) to the boss. The guy stabbed around neck area, became so bloody at the dessert cafe. Victim not dead, guy got caught, of course...

nowadays lil things they stab one another....i wonder is it because of the stress from the world that the supervisors is in the wrong sides of the story when it happen.....just like the person is already under alot of stress and then the supervisor deliver another piece of bad news that kinda set it off? :/

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Ooooo ok la.. not far la.. still in island.. :D (Penang accent came out liao) :joy: 

i try not to speak with much of those accent hahaha....ask it will kinda broke up your English lols

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i try not to speak with much of those accent hahaha....ask it will kinda broke up your English lols

Lols.. true true.. :joy: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just now, Heidi Seow said:

Lols.. true true.. :joy: 

however once in the while ok la ;) 

btw did u saw some of the pictures they posted into 'Penang Kini' posts ><" the poor supervisors, may she rest in peace now

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Yes @Ameera Ali plz Come to the new drama I really miss you :wub:

@Sarang21 lol I have my fill of cookies and oppas. This way I will have indigestion :lol:

@larus get well soon my friend. Sorry for being late. But the posts are too much here to catch up with :)

@Heidi Seow so happy to see you here more :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Problem Child In House: What does OOTD means? 

Im like solving with the cast members. Then I just start to yell OUTFIT OF THE DAY! Wah I learned something today.

So OOTD = Outfit of the day..:joy:

Sigh..teenagers’ style of wordings today..not at the right channel with them.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Problem Child In house: Apparently there is a school for kissing...you learn how to kiss. Charging you 300 bucks:scream:

• Confused 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Problem Child In house: Apparently there is a school for kissing...you learn how to kiss. Charging you 300 bucks:scream:

er......

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Got provide practice partner? Or must bring your own?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

er, waht?????? is this on some section of weird news? or something in a drama that you watched?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

er, waht?????? is this on some section of weird news? or something in a drama that you watched?

Nooo so a variety quiz show was giving out the question regarding this school :joy: thus I know it’s true haha

• Confused 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

same im from the island too....i stay at Farlim :D and my building just got Times penetrated :D 

@angelangie Where's Farlim in Penang and what does Times penetrated mean ? Sorry I'm a bit ignorant. 

Actually I was born in Penang and lived in Tanjung Tokong near the Chinese Swimming Pool area. Moved to Ipoh when I was 5-6 years old. Staying in KL now cos my husband's a KL boy. 

I love the Penang Char Kway Teow-my absolute favourite hawker food. Penang has the best Char Kway Teow in the whole world! To the non Malaysians that's fried flat noodles that's absolutely a work of art. I'm drooling now !

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Nooo so a variety quiz show was giving out the question regarding this school :joy: thus I know it’s true haha

er.. okay.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1