Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

And bus didn't have a air-conditioning on or it was broken. The outside the temputure was 30 so in the bus like 40. It was one hell of buss ride. 

I hate when this is happening. I know the feeling.

Hell GIFs | Tenor

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:

All good chingu! :kiss_wink: Enjoying some vacation time before going back to work.

Ooh, you should really start watching Flower of Evil.... It''s soooo good!

Hi @MinLyn How are you today? :kiss_wink:

Hi @partyon! My day went pretty well cos I ended work earlier today. Went down to check out the stores as I wanted to get an iPad Air but they were all sold out. But it's still available on Apple online store so will most probably get it online. Hehe...I'm merely getting it to watch my online dramas and do online shopping.  I usually get most of my stuff online cos it's far more convenient for me.  :fullofhearts: 

Hehe...like @MY15, I will wait for a couple more episodes to be screened first before I start watching FOE. :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, joccu said:

it´s better to watch while it´s air beause then you can talk about the plot and the questions with other people.

Indeed It is better to watch live (when airing) if you like to talk about the drama with others. Bingewhatching is fine too.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

How is everyone today? It's still super hot outside and I gotta work on the weekend. And I don't want to!!

May I ask what do you do that you need to work weekends? Which region/country are you from? Sorry I am new to Soompi :) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I work at the airport, so no work off on the weekend sometimes. And I'm from Europe. :D

Is work less busy since there is less air travel now?

@joccu

It’s so strange to hear of bus without air con as always thought Finland is super efficient :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

How is everyone today? It's still super hot outside and I gotta work on the weekend. And I don't want to!!

Chilling in the mall after a trip to the airport museum. :) Outdoors would be 40C and above here.

• Like 3