Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

Skipping around..

 

My GF is coming tomorrow :joy: @Lawyerh GF sounds like Girlfriend ain’t it? :joy:

 

690

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:sweat: There was recently a stabbing incident in a mall in Jakarta also. A staff not happy with the supervisor who threatened to report his bad work attitude (or something) to the boss. The guy stabbed around neck area, became so bloody at the dessert cafe. Victim not dead, guy got caught, of course...

 

692

  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol i went there before. Penang have great food. And u were right its sunny.. like super super sunny idk why haha....

 

690

Lols, yes yes!  come to Penang again @Lawyerh dear! I bring you go makan! 

Lols, because we got beach :glasses: Thats why is sunny :joy:

54 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

688

 

same im from the island too....i stay at Farlim :D and my building just got Times penetrated :D 

Ooooo ok la.. not far la.. still in island.. :D (Penang accent came out liao) :joy: 

694

  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:sweat: There was recently a stabbing incident in a mall in Jakarta also. A staff not happy with the supervisor who threatened to report his bad work attitude (or something) to the boss. The guy stabbed around neck area, became so bloody at the dessert cafe. Victim not dead, guy got caught, of course...

 

692

 

nowadays lil things they stab one another....i wonder is it because of the stress from the world that the supervisors is in the wrong sides of the story when it happen.....just like the person is already under alot of stress and then the supervisor deliver another piece of bad news that kinda set it off? :/

 

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Ooooo ok la.. not far la.. still in island.. :D (Penang accent came out liao) :joy: 

 

i try not to speak with much of those accent hahaha....ask it will kinda broke up your English lols

 

692

  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

i try not to speak with much of those accent hahaha....ask it will kinda broke up your English lols

 

692

Lols.. true true.. :joy: 

 

694

  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heidi Seow said:

Lols.. true true.. :joy: 

 

694

 

692

 

however once in the while ok la ;) 

 

btw did u saw some of the pictures they posted into 'Penang Kini' posts ><" the poor supervisors, may she rest in peace now

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes @Ameera Ali plz Come to the new drama I really miss you :wub:

 

@Sarang21 lol I have my fill of cookies and oppas. This way I will have indigestion :lol:

 

@larus get well soon my friend. Sorry for being late. But the posts are too much here to catch up with :)

 

@Heidi Seow so happy to see you here more :wub:

 

-2 

  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem Child In House: What does OOTD means? 

 

Im like solving with the cast members. Then I just start to yell OUTFIT OF THE DAY! Wah I learned something today.

 

So OOTD = Outfit of the day..:joy:

 

Sigh..teenagers’ style of wordings today..not at the right channel with them.

 

692

  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem Child In house: Apparently there is a school for kissing...you learn how to kiss. Charging you 300 bucks:scream:

 

694

  • Confused 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Problem Child In house: Apparently there is a school for kissing...you learn how to kiss. Charging you 300 bucks:scream:

 

694

 

690

 

er......

  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Problem Child In house: Apparently there is a school for kissing...you learn how to kiss. Charging you 300 bucks:scream:

 

694

Got provide practice partner? Or must bring your own?

 

692

  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Problem Child In house: Apparently there is a school for kissing...you learn how to kiss. Charging you 300 bucks:scream:

 

694

er, waht?????? is this on some section of weird news? or something in a drama that you watched?

690

  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

er, waht?????? is this on some section of weird news? or something in a drama that you watched?

690

Nooo so a variety quiz show was giving out the question regarding this school :joy: thus I know it’s true haha

 

692

  • Confused 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

688

 

same im from the island too....i stay at Farlim :D and my building just got Times penetrated :D 

@angelangie Where's Farlim in Penang and what does Times penetrated mean ? Sorry I'm a bit ignorant. 

Actually I was born in Penang and lived in Tanjung Tokong near the Chinese Swimming Pool area. Moved to Ipoh when I was 5-6 years old. Staying in KL now cos my husband's a KL boy. 

I love the Penang Char Kway Teow-my absolute favourite hawker food. Penang has the best Char Kway Teow in the whole world! To the non Malaysians that's fried flat noodles that's absolutely a work of art. I'm drooling now !

690

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Nooo so a variety quiz show was giving out the question regarding this school :joy: thus I know it’s true haha

 

692

er.. okay.

690

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...