Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What happen all died 

From what I have read...it was all left open?  No resolution or closure at all for the raging issues. Which is why Netizens are asking for S2?  I think AC was originally set out to be multi-Seasons... hence “Chronicles” (plural).  However I am unsure as to whether it has developed enough of a cult status to justify more money being poured into future productions.  Ratings have been constant but not stellar.  It is on Netflix though so it may get the go ahead for Season 2.  If it doesn’t get the green light it would be a massive fail because of how it ended.  It’s not like Along With The Gods which closes a chapter on the raging issues leaving room for more.  It didn’t do anything remotely like that. Season 1 cannot stand on its own as a full complete series.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

50 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Well, honestly I didn't know what to say aswell. First thing that came to my mind was: "Oh boy.....for realsies?" I think that's a personal issue and whatever I would have said, it wouldn't be pretty and kinda harsh.....since......I mean.......there's no way. Especially since she was from another continent aswell.

Actually it could be he not she :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra I was bored so I was scrolling thru the ask the fellas thread and I can't believe that someone has asked your advice to talk to a real actor because they have fallen in love with this guy after seeing him in a drama. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I can't even tell whether he/she is joking or asking for real. LOLOL. 

Me...scurrying off to read aforesaid post...purely for research and context purposes of course :lol:

EDIT - man @Dhakra you should charge for your services to womankind.  I am low key interested to find out how the current texting saga in that thread is going to pan out for real.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

look yummy in the army uniform:joy:

My thoughts exactly . (Just realised Lee Dong Goon’s wife - Jo Yoon Hee is part of the main cast as well . Very pretty actress. Saw her in this ultra cute movie called Luck-key) 

Though I am still waiting for no shirt scene on Secret Boutique :D 

the hair though :mrgreen:...army cut style not my thing . I mean the man does hv nice looking  hair 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem yeah they look very comfortable together. I was laughing when JNR said LSY is the funniest and had the most leadership quality on VIP set. Hahaha.... in MITH hes normally follower & had the crunchiest joke there lol. 

Btw the theme friendship... so funny he bring her hahaha.. the rest like bringing their old timer buddy... Seung Gi and his friend so noisy... wahahah... rabbit overdose carrot :joy:

@Heidi Seow rofll.... i kennot hahaha....

@Lawyerh

I saw the answer the questions in same time.. That part really cracked me out.. JNR said "C" word..:joy: My sub version almost download done. Cant wait to watch it soon. I guess I need to prepare tissue too.. If not my sleeve is full of laugh tears.. 

11 hours ago, triplem said:

I enjoyed the episode very much. It was fun and LSY and JNR are both same generation so they are both calm and cool. LSY is not fazed at all by the crazy rides. The vibe I get is that he and Nara are like an old married couple who know each other well. I think it will be great for the drama. I am impatiently waiting for VIP to start.   @Heidi Seow did you watch it yet? Is the drama really delayed though? Asian Wiki still puts in at 7 Oct...

Yup @triplem Looks like they gonna delay until 28 Oct.. Why delay again~~~:bawling: I wanna see my oppa soon... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

guess nowadays ppl are trigger easily or they dont hold their temper in much any more......

or is it because of the social environment nowadays?

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

guess nowadays ppl are trigger easily or they dont hold their temper in much any more......

or is it because of the social environment nowadays?

@angelangie

Could be social environment causing.. and also hot weather.. My country 24/7 365 days every single day is like summer.. so ya.. easy to get temper.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

@angelangie

Could be social environment causing.. and also hot weather.. My country 24/7 365 days every single day is like summer.. so ya.. easy to get temper.. :sweatingbullets:

i guess....as just only yesterday night we saw news that a worker stab another to death because of rage after he got dismiss for subordination 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

i guess....as just only yesterday night we saw news that a worker stab another to death because of rage after he got dismiss for subordination 

WHAT??? Where?? :crazy:

• Like 4

Is that the one got dimissed but need money for wedding? Then stab supervisor. Or maybe other case. 

To me no money just do simple wedding... rather than go & killing ppl. Or just dont married if not ready lah. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

WHAT??? Where?? :crazy:

Penang, Malaysia .... where i'm staying 

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Is that the one got dimissed but need money for wedding? Then stab supervisor. Or maybe other case. 

not sure....i only know that he was dismissed then he went to his car to get 'Parang' and then stab the supervisor

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

@Lawyerh i think singapore have too. It's one of the company. The son stab the father to death if im correct right?

@angelangie some people just got pushed over the edge and in a fit of rage they always do things without thinking. Emotions taking over the thoughts. Then they will regret later. Some people don't even feel remorse tbh

• Like 6
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Penang, Malaysia .... where i'm staying 

not sure....i only know that he was dismissed then he went to his car to get 'Parang' and then stab the supervisor

Oh izzit the case at Bayan Lepas? Btw I'm from Penang too!!! :w00t:

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Case i read is here :

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-trial-murdering-supervisor-ferry-terminal-stealing-her-jewellery-fund-his-wedding

Not sure if its also bcos hes dismissed or purely just because of money. The guy from MY. 

oh different case.....this one is on trial already, the one i said just happen yesterday......

20 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh izzit the case at Bayan Lepas? Btw I'm from Penang too!!! :w00t:

yea at B Braun there....... lols oh you're from PG too? which area? Island or Mainland?

57 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@angelangie some people just got pushed over the edge and in a fit of rage they always do things without thinking. Emotions taking over the thoughts. Then they will regret later. Some people don't even feel remorse tbh

yes this is the person who have problem with their anger management....

what to say....sometimes humanity no longer exist however when we though there is no hope for humanity.....then something happen that you thought humanity does exist after all

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

yea at B Braun there....... lols oh you're from PG too? which area? Island or Mainland?

Lols! Such a small! I'm from Island, near Queensbay Mall there.. U?? 

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Lol i went there before. Penang have great food. And u were right its sunny.. like super super sunny idk why haha....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

same im from the island too....i stay at Farlim :D and my building just got Times penetrated :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4