Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Hey @Sarang21

How is our kpop expert?  :joy:

LOL...I need this T-shirt.

I´m fine...just busy with my studies. Because of that I´m so behind on It´s okay not to be okay, I also wanted to start watching Lee Joon Ki new drama :bawling:

How are you?

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

LOL...I need this T-shirt.

I´m fine...just busy with my studies. Because of that I´m so behind on It´s okay not to be okay, I also wanted to start watching Lee Joon Ki new drama :bawling:

How are you?

All good chingu! :kiss_wink: Enjoying some vacation time before going back to work.

Ooh, you should really start watching Flower of Evil.... It''s soooo good!

Hi @MinLyn How are you today? :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

No I mean you can't wait until the drama finished airing.

No worries, I will be watching it as it airs. But I now put FOE ep 4 on hold until tonight because I thought you wanted me to wait with it.... :D

I think it's @MY15 who won't start watching FOE until it's over....

I actually watched another psychological thriller called Nobody Knows after it had finished airing, and it was really such a feast to binge watch it in 2 days!

I kind of envy you @MY15 but I am onboard together with @Jillia with regard to watching FOE as it airs.

:yay:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Jillia I just came home from my visit to my parents. They live like 40 min bus ride from were I live(I don't own a car). And bus didn't have a air-conditioning on or it was broken. The outside the temputure was 30 so in the bus like 40. It was one hell of buss ride. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1