Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

It’s only chase scenes that it’s earthquaking :joy: I would say quite shaky but it brings the hype..if that helps..:joy:

OK. I will see myself when I will start watching. Let see how I resist to earthquakes. :phew:

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

Really? It’s that bad?  Haven’t tried it at all.  No time.  But reading recaps there are already people picking out factual inconsistencies... but the fact that it’s LSG and Suzy may just keep people watching regardless.  I find it strange that the ratings for that drama is now broken up into 3? Like there are 2 ad breaks now I assume?  It was weird enough to have the ratings/episodes broken up mid way with the ad break... welcome back @stroppyse.

Gu Family Book was one of the early dramas that I watched, and it traumatized me enough against kdramas that I considered dropping the genre entirely. I'm not even going to attempt to watch Vagabond ever. Suzy rant in the spoiler, so don't read it if you're a Suzy fan.

Spoiler

I still can't watch Suzy's acting, no matter how much PR her agency puts out saying that she's improved. If they have to work so hard to convince the nation that her acting isn't that bad, then it's probably still that bad. Plus, I couldn't finish While You Were Sleeping despite my love for Lee Jong Seok and Park Hae In. Nor could I watch more than an episode or two of Uncontrollably Fond. There was no point to watching when I couldn't get into the dramas at all, and didn't care what happened to the characters, and while there may be some blame on writing, etc., unfortunately, a lot of those drama experiences had to do with Suzy as the female lead. I think Suzy is very good at being Suzy, but every character basically just becomes "Suzy" or "Suzy trying very earnestly to act".

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 hours ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse i only wanna watch My Country for your bae . He looks great..YSJ does not carry the same charisma that he does. Ok , I think I like these bad boys type 

My bae does emote sooo well. Plus, I like his voice as well. There is something rather deep and wistful about his voice. I noticed it in Man of the House. But, oh no! My bae is a bad boy type again? If he is a bad boy, then he's probably really a hurt puppy. I hope he doesn't become more hurt. :(

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

I’d have to agree with you there about Kim JaeYoung.  He completely stole the show from Taecyeon in Save Me despite being second lead.  Every time he appeared I was glued.  He smouldered.  I was shipping him with YeJi’s character.  

Umm, I don't think Kim Jae Young was in Save Me with Taec. That was my bae, Woo Do Hwan. :)

edit: Which I see @triplem already corrected you on. Sorry. This is what I get for being so far back on this thread. Whole conversations and lifetimes happen, and I jump in after it's all done. :lol:

Hi @Lmangla!

No number since consecutive post.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@stroppyse you do have valid concern about Suzy. I was the same and wary to start Vagabond. But yeah, I found her not too bad.. eventhough not "Oscarworthy performance" :lol:.

I do finished While You Were Sleeping btw (super bored toward the end).

However Suzy is a good dancer, that I can assure you...

• LOL 8

@ktcjdrama I ended up watching the whole of eps 14 and most of eps 13. So good. I cried my eyes out.  The girl's story is so sad...it is very hard to move on from someone you loved so dearly. And SSK's character so darn cute...his matter of fact way of expressing himself cracked me up. I ship them ...I hope end of drama they will be a pair. Also please somebody cast him in another drama soon. He is such a talented actor.

@stroppyse I don't think WDH is a bad guy but like Save Me , it seems he is a conflicted character.  He and YSJ are childhood friends but ended up having a fall out with each other. I am not super confident of lead actress though...hmmmmm

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

This thread moves so fast I can't keep up with the conversations! 

So I'm just adding my number..

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I don't think WDH is a bad guy but like Save Me , it seems he is a conflicted character.  He and YSJ are childhood friends but ended up having a fall out with each other. I am not super confident of lead actress though...hmmmmm

I just worry that he's being typecast now because he's so good at it. I guess that's better than not getting any roles at all, but I was hoping he would get a good lead role where he could expand his range.

I won't go into my assessment of the lead actress again since I think I already did so on that drama thread. I think she had 1 role where I didn't find her too painful, and actually enjoyed the drama. It was a daily drama called Ugly Alert starring Im Joo Hwan, Kang Sora, Choi Tae Joon, and Shin So Yul. The actress from My Country played IJH's youngest sister and her childish acting was actually appropriate, plus her scenes were limited and she mostly acted with the veteran Lee Soon Jae, so the scenes themselves were funny and feisty.

+2

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

+2

@stroppyseGood to see you out in the open. :D Long time no see, well.....here.

WAIT! You have a bae? 

EiJYWk.gif&key=efcba3fa6fd8cc31365b56645

Omg......stroppstropp......is almost......human!? I thought you were always so clinical analytic with everything! 

Must be an update.....stroppy received an upgrade as it seems. It can now replicate human behavior :P 

• LOL 4

@Dhakra I was bored so I was scrolling thru the ask the fellas thread and I can't believe that someone has asked your advice to talk to a real actor because they have fallen in love with this guy after seeing him in a drama. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I can't even tell whether he/she is joking or asking for real. LOLOL. 

@LSGLMH_88 Hello friend!!!! Long time no see...how are you doing?? 

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Actually it’s a very interesting complex of his. In a way I feel that, he is trying to be on par with his nephew to communicate with him though.

I wasn’t referring to how he related to his nephew per se.  It was more with reference to his lack of foresight when compared to his nephew.  The scene where the nephew is taking out the recycling and he mutters, “he’s drinking again?”  (Wasting money they couldn’t exactly afford to).  And then for the nephew to find the stuff thrown out and discover that uncle had quit his job.  So nephew is the one who understands what it means to scrimp and save and live within your means (adult) and uncle doesn’t seem to have a clue and is all bravado and talk (child). :rolleyes:

EDIT - figures that he has LSG’s character on his phone as “stupid Uncle”.  It’s patronising.  Very adult of him.  And he’s (Nephew) the one giving final instructions and saying last goodbyes before boarding the plane (without being asked)...”don’t forget to check the cloud for pics/videos” (notice he didn’t kick up a stink for stupid Uncle not being there when everyone else had a parent around to send them off?). Yeah so when Nephew died (he was the most interesting character for me :lol:), so did my interest for the drama.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

This thread moves so fast I can't keep up with the conversations! 

So I'm just adding my number..

Tell me about it. I am still not use to the speed. I think it is worst than shaking filming technique from Vagabond for me. 

But it is fun. I am posting here long past midnight, when I supposed to sleep to function well tomorrow.

I am adding my number too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra I was bored so I was scrolling thru the ask the fellas thread and I can't believe that someone has asked your advice to talk to a real actor because they have fallen in love with this guy after seeing him in a drama. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I can't even tell whether he/she is joking or asking for real. LOLOL. 

Well, honestly I didn't know what to say aswell. First thing that came to my mind was: "Oh boy.....for realsies?" I think that's a personal issue and whatever I would have said, it wouldn't be pretty and kinda harsh.....since......I mean.......there's no way. Especially since she was from another continent aswell.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali for the last time I am calling you either to be back to team sub or I will migrate to team add too. :P

@nohamahamoud2002 I will team with you in the new daily drama    :mrgreen:

he look yummy in the army uniform:joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

So I just finished watching the last episode of Arthdal Chronicles and I´m just like:

tenor.gif?itemid=7582357

+2

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali for the last time I am calling you either to be back to team sub or I will migrate to team add too. :P

3bcxut.jpg

• LOL 7

10 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

So I just finished watching the last episode of Arthdal Chronicles and I´m just like:

5d894d1403ecd577934229.gif?download

What happen all died :joy:

+2

• LOL 6