• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

[ no number post, dont include in]

@angelangie I see, bit of a shame she has to go through pages just to figure out the number because people dont follow the rules dont you think? Shes not really the thread owner and shouldnt have to do that just to find out what number to post correctly and have the next few people mess it up. Need some policing in here i reckon. Have some penalties aye.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

ah, did your interest rate level up since you got that FoS badge?? I saw it cost for $ 4.5k :scream: I don't have that much!

Yeah, the Fos banner is permanent for me, I didn’t spend on anything, because I had it before the monetary thing began...tbh I don’t see any difference? I guess have to wait for July?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlou YOF which episode I should start to watch? Sometimes ep 1 is just planning for the trip. It will bored me, and I tend to give up easily :coolcat:

Are you watching the Iceland one? Ep 1 is already funny!:D

I'm gonna continue Twogether later~

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlou YOF which episode I should start to watch? Sometimes ep 1 is just planning for the trip. It will bored me, and I tend to give up easily :coolcat:

You should start from ep 1 :joy: coz it's 1.5 hour ep i think...so they ren't planning for the whole hour. Just FF the planning bit if you're bored :letsgo:

If I count wrongly not my fault ah, I’m just very crap on maths lol (First try I accidentally wrote 484 instead hias)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@im0202 If they start selling HP badge, I think we will go bankrupt soon. For now all this girlband group is not for us lols...

SSH! Don't give them ideas. 

I will join in the hard sell for YOF! Go for it!

1 hour ago, Hanyeoun said:

It's the calm before the storm.

Prepare yourselves!

:omg:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Guest pinned this topic