Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Im excited to watch Master in the House... Yay! @triplem @Heidi Seow

@nrllee Yeah i ocassionally will watch those young eye candy lol. Like CEW. I thought i was specialized on ahjussi... but recently my acquisition are getting younger by each day :flushed:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Yeah i ocassionally will watch those young eye candy lol. Like CEW

He is definitely eye candy.  He should just stand there and not speak.  Like a magazine shoot.  Although lately I have been into more rugged men...Ji JinHee...So JiSub.  Flower boys haven’t been able to quite measure up since. :lol:

• LOL 4

@nrllee well i am just watching it because I am just watching it.. No special reason except LSG... will decide my future course of action depending on the way it turns up... Ironically all the dramas of Seungi is there on netflix...gu Family book is called Kangchhi ..the beginning ... god knows why !!! 

However I am more into binge watching Love & Destiny... cannot get over Chang Chan... Gosh his looks.. Reminds me of **ye hua** days...though Cheng Chan looks old and he is as it is but he nails it...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Just watched the finale of Mother of Mine. Kim Hae Sook is fantastic, as always.

She will get the Daesang at KBS Drama Awards in the end of the year.

20 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m tempted to open a thread for him ...

He doesn`t have a thread yet?  I am so surprised. What are you waiting for? Just open the thread. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

well i am just watching it because I am just watching it.. No special reason except LSG... will decide my future course of action depending on the way it turns up...

Did you cringe at the monkey reference in the opening scene - when the other sniper was talking to him?  My mind went to Hwayugi for some reason?  LSG is great in the action scenes.  I did get a bit annoyed at his character in the first ep when he was acting more like a child and his nephew the adult.  But I guess that’s how the writer wanted his character to grow.  Yeah I watch dramas sometimes purely for my fav actors/actresses, nothing wrong with that. Especially if they tend to only one a year or something.  :o. It means if I get too picky and skip one then I would have to wait a whole year for their next offering.  

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

his character in the first ep when he was acting more like a child and his nephew the adult.

Actually it’s a very interesting complex of his. In a way I feel that, he is trying to be on par with his nephew to communicate with him though. 

+2

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Im excited to watch Master in the House... Yay! @triplem @Heidi Seow

I enjoyed the episode very much. It was fun and LSY and JNR are both same generation so they are both calm and cool. LSY is not fazed at all by the crazy rides. The vibe I get is that he and Nara are like an old married couple who know each other well. I think it will be great for the drama. I am impatiently waiting for VIP to start.   @Heidi Seow did you watch it yet? Is the drama really delayed though? Asian Wiki still puts in at 7 Oct...

@larus Have no time to make the first post pretty...So it will have to wait. Are you planning to watch the weekender he is in? How much screen time will he get though? I saw the poster and the cast is huge. The actress I quite like though - saw her in SWDBS and School 2017 . She was in a daily that i think @stroppyse  @nohamahamoud2002 were watching - Sunny Again . I followed the thread ( because those posting cracked me up) and watch some of the cuts.  I think I will have a Kim Jae Young overdose by the end of it all :mrgreen:

37 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

However I am more into binge watching Love & Destiny... cannot get over Chang Chan... Gosh his looks.. Reminds me of **ye hua** days...though Cheng Chan looks old and he is as it is but he nails it...

But is he anything like Ye Hua though? I mean Ye Hua is like up there for me. I find it hard to watch other long haired men post Ye Hua :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@triplem I am already planning to watch the weekend  KBS drama :)

the actress is Seol In Ah 

oooo ok ...maybe I will watch then...I am so not used to weekend drama pacing but I kind of like the pairing here...

@staygold since you're here ...no one has hair like Ye Hua ...I miss this ....:lol:

tumblr_ouqc6sg57m1rp3aeko1_400.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

@triplem U bet!! Or like Ning Yi (Rise of the Phoenixes)!

Spoiler

48ab5e5b895bea94f2724ddb478c71cd.jpg

I am looking at Arthdal and Vagabond and thinking what do the production team n writers think of us audiences? Serve us anything cos we watch it?!

Spoiler

GrandioseMeatyHornedtoad-size_restricted

• LOL 5

@triplem yeah they look very comfortable together. I was laughing when JNR said LSY is the funniest and had the most leadership quality on VIP set. Hahaha.... in MITH hes normally follower & had the crunchiest joke there lol. 

hovDSNa.jpg

Btw the theme friendship... so funny he bring her hahaha.. the rest like bringing their old timer buddy... Seung Gi and his friend so noisy... wahahah... rabbit overdose carrot :joy:

HRPU1ZK.jpg

@Heidi Seow rofll.... i kennot hahaha....

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Have no time to make the first post pretty...So it will have to wait. Are you planning to watch the weekender he is in? How much screen time will he get though? I saw the poster and the cast is huge. The actress I quite like though - saw her in SWDBS and School 2017 .

I think I will have a Kim Jae Young overdose by the end of it all

I am not an expert in weekend dramas (I only watched two) but he will get enough screen time because he is one of the leads.

No, I will not watch the drama because I don`t have time right now. Maybe I will watch some scenes later.

I think I prefer him with Kim Sun ah. It will be enough for me to see Secret Boutique. :D

Overdose? I don`t think so. But take care to not get an adiction. :lol:

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

bet!! Or like Ning Yi (Rise of the Phoenixes)!

Did you finish it ? How was the pacing?

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

yeah they look very comfortable together. I was laughing when JNR said LSY is the funniest and had the most leadership quality on VIP set. Hahaha.... in MITH hes normally follower & had the crunchiest joke there lol. 

They were very comfortable with each other. That was quite clear. I can see the others normally "bully" or "tease" him in normal episodes...but today, they were grateful to him. I don't know how JNR does it. She has not aged even one bit. 

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did you finish it ? How was the pacing?

lol! on hold at ep 35! another 35 to go. I watched the last episode though! Cheated! 

+2

• LOL 4

@staygold every time when the camera shakes in Vagabond and I start to yell “Ohhh Earthquake!’:joy: agreed. It’s shaking a lot haha

’656

• LOL 7

23 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

every time when the camera shakes in Vagabond and I start to yell “Ohhh Earthquake!’:joy: agreed. It’s shaking a lot haha

I have not started yet to watch the drama Vagabond. Maybe this weekend.  But it is shaking that bad? I don`t like a lot of shaking when I watch a drama. Usually they use this technique in the fighting scenes. I prefere to watch in 4D, the chair to move not the sceen. :D

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I have not started yet to watch the drama Vagabond. Maybe this weekend.  But it is shaking that bad? I don`t like a lot of shaking when I watch a drama. Usually they use this technique in the fighting scenes. I prefere to watch in 4D, the chair to move not the sceen. :D

It’s only chase scenes that it’s earthquaking :joy: I would say quite shaky but it brings the hype..if that helps..:joy:

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

Really? It’s that bad?  Haven’t tried it at all.  No time.

I am skipping not because it’s bad. Only skipping the plane crash part :sweat:

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

I’d have to agree with you there about Kim JaeYoung.  He completely stole the show from Taecyeon in Save Me despite being second lead.  Every time he appeared I was glued.  He smouldered.  I was shipping him with YeJi’s character.  :lol:

@Lawyerh MinJae trained as an idol before he became an actor.  I don’t think he made the cut though?  Or maybe he left because it got way too hard.  So he can dance.  And rap.

As @triplem mentioned, it’s Woo Do Han, and like all of you, I too ship him badly with SYJ but alas, the ending is......meh..... not daring enough <_<

Yes, KMJ started as idol. He starred opposite Kim So Hyun in Goblin, and they look so good together I almost ship them :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6