11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

How about you leave my darling husband alone :mrgreen: I

I don´t care if you have put a ring on him or not...he can take it off :P

tenor.gif

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

55 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Hi Peeps , How have you been all??? @angelangie @triplem @kokodus missed all of you soooooooo much...

Has anyone watched Love & Destiny ?/ gosh its freaking amazing...my new obsession... can;t get over it.. :( 

Cheng Chan looked old but still he managed to outshine...

have been good :) 

no i didnt watch it and u know why :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 9/20/2019 at 7:44 PM, triplem said:

@Lawyerh @Heidi Seow hold me pls . I cannot. This is too darn cute 

I can't you @triplem coz I also laughed until roll on the floor. :joy: My shirt sleeve is full of tears. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, triplem said:
Spoiler

@stroppyse i only wanna watch My Country for your bae . He looks great..YSJ does not carry the same charisma that he does. Ok , I think I like these bad boys type :lol:

I’d have to agree with you there about Kim JaeYoung.  He completely stole the show from Taecyeon in Save Me despite being second lead.  Every time he appeared I was glued.  He smouldered.  I was shipping him with YeJi’s character.  :lol:

@Lawyerh MinJae trained as an idol before he became an actor.  I don’t think he made the cut though?  Or maybe he left because it got way too hard.  So he can dance.  And rap.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Not doing anything today. Not in the mood for anything today...

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@nrllee I think you're right, he was a trainee for 4 yrs. But dont think ever debut as boyband group? Yeah he can rap too... but was ok only for me :lol: Maybe im too old to enjoy rap? Lol. The dance quite cool tho.

His acting also not bad. Eventho im conflicted now bcos the 2nd lead in Joseon Flower Crew is handsome! Seo Ji Hoon.

• Love 5

But yeah I think MinJae does look a lot like Yeo JinGoo. I often have to do a double take to figure out who it is in photos.  :lol:  I am not into rap either.  I just know in one interview he was relating how hard idol trainee life was and that was what stuck in my head.

I have only seen him act in The Best Hit with Yoon ShiYoon.  He wasn’t bad.  That was also the drama Cha EunWoo first appeared?  CEW was so green then.  But eye candy for sure.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I’d have to agree with you there about Kim JaeYoung.  He completely stole the show from Taecyeon in Save Me despite being second lead.  Every time he appeared I was glued.  He smouldered.  I was shipping him with YeJi’s character.  :lol:

@Lawyerh MinJae trained as an idol before he became an actor.  I don’t think he made the cut though?  Or maybe he left because it got way too hard.  So he can dance.  And rap.

I think you mean Woo Do Han right ? Yes - I was also shipping him with SYJ . Sorry to Taecyon. I think @stroppyse and I had SLS on that thread :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

think you mean Woo Do Han right ? Yes - I was also shipping him with SYJ . Sorry to Taecyon. I think @stroppyse and I had SLS on that thread :lol:

Oops, wrong man. :lol: Yes.  I need more sleep

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

waving hello to @stroppyse and @LSGLMH_88.

@Sushimi ~ have been in the same lazy boat myself. I keep thinking I need to work on those picture cards but before I know it, the day has ended and I am off to bed. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

@Sushimi ~ have been in the same lazy boat myself. I keep thinking I need to work on those picture cards but before I know it, the day has ended and I am off to bed. :sweatingbullets:

I can really relate to that at this moment. So relatable :joy:

*EO lazy virtual hug*

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Not doing anything today. Not in the mood for anything today...

what happen my dear?

Monday Blue? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

what happen my dear?

Monday Blue? :D 

I Guess so? Just a very slow day. Literally could not get my soul out of bed. Just wanting to relax and do nothing..just pull myself up to come to soompi :) I love soompi.. :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Hi Peeps , How have you been all??? @angelangie @triplem @kokodus missed all of you soooooooo much...

Has anyone watched Love & Destiny ?/ gosh its freaking amazing...my new obsession... can;t get over it.. :( 

Cheng Chan looked old but still he managed to outshine...

Hello dear :heart:. How are things ? Are you not watching LSG’s latest drama ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

@triplem of course , yes ;-) come on... I will watch his drama even for my loyalty towards him.... even if I don't like it... :D 

on a serious note , it is not BAD but story line has not captivated me much yet... Suzy is good at least in it... :-) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Sigh I just watched Ep1 of Vagabond and my interest died with the nephew.  He was cute.  All grown up in that little body.  Died far too young. :mellow:.  After the straight shooting President Park MuJin in DS60, the President depicted here brought me crashing back to reality again...sigh, are there really no good men in politics?  <_<.  And Suzy dear, that was major overkill...what you did was more like a massive tear in the stocking...not a run? :lol:  And the mortician should be fired.  The gunshot entry wound on the side of the head of poor Michael could’ve been patched up or covered up with make up better...surely??

• LOL 6