Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie @triplem

Eb1GN88UcAE7J-L?format=jpg&name=small

Soompi and this +/- thread wouldn't be the same without you guys!!!! 

I want to laugh and cry at the perfect use of this picture and the sad news of @triplem and @angelangie leaving the forums. TripleM was the first mod I got to know because of HP and Angie was our super-rich +/- chaebol boss that was always a comforting presence here during lockdown days. 

(I know it's against the rules to leave the picture in the quote. But what are rules now. Lol.)

+ 2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

+2

Read the announcement and seeing @triplem and @angelangie's departure. I guess I use the moment, since I'm sure within the next few days this account will be deleted, since I already contacted the people in charge a few weeks ago. 

I will leave Soompi aswell and just wait until the account gets deleted. The reasons behind it may seem clear to a few of you, for some they don't. I've just seen enough and feel like I'm at a dead end. It's time to move on. 

8 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Read the announcement and seeing @triplem and @angelangie's departure. I guess I use the moment, since I'm sure within the next few days this account will be deleted, since I already contacted the people in charge a few weeks ago. 

I will leave Soompi aswell and just wait until the account gets deleted. The reasons behind it may seem clear to a few of you, for some they don't. I've just seen enough and feel like I'm at a dead end. It's time to move on. 

No it doesn't seem very clear to me. Can you elaborate please? Why are you leaving?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@angelangie, @triplem ... WHAT the hell is happening?!?! WHY are you guys leaving? I have been busy this past few weeks, thus, I can hardly log on to Soompi. I missed reading all your post, especially here at ADD and SUBTRACT thread .... and I missed liking (and clicking on REACTION BUTTONS) no matter how nonsense our post(s) are! So what have I missed? @SEJABIN is also MIA. Duh, Weird! Shout out to @Lawyerh, @mouse007, @hibiscus23 ... and the rest of the guys :heart3:

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 2

i've been busy with work like crazy these 2 days... and i had to go back office to settle some urgent shipment issues... no time to catch up on previous few kdrama episodes and forums..

what happened?? i only saw the first announcement 2 days ago..??

(ok i went back to page 7103 and caught a tiny bit of light... NUUUUUUU!!!)

:whytho:

+2

• Like 8
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Guest031284 said:

t’s metal rat.. no wonder this year feels very though.

Metal is heavy.. 

i dun exactly know the sequence of the chinese zodiac except rat is first and pig is last... also heard of the 5 element (gold, wood, water, fire, earth)... so i'm guessing that metal falls under the "gold" category?

:saitama:

• Like 7

luv u @angelangie. u were and still r awesome. u were what brought me to soompi after seeing ur 237 things to do in a boring class thread (idr the actual thread name) so thank u for bringing me here. u made soompi a place for me to get away from the struggles of real life. u were also the first person i started following. it is sad to see u go, but all we can do is hope for the very best for u. i hope u get that job promotion, that new friend, or whatever u have been wanting/ looking forward to in life.

i wish u the very best in life, mirmz.

:heart:

rn i cannot sub cuz of my overwhelming sadness sorry

:sad1:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1

wait sushi @Sushimi did u tag me when u dropped by or just when u used this gif: :notsureifserious:

cuz i am confuzzled (what me and my real life friends call confused :D)

if not that's okay and if u mentioned me before hand it seems my notifications arent working :emmm:

• Like 9