Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello @angelangie

Thanks for updating us.

I've only been here a short time but have enjoyed being on this thread and meeting you. I remember one very difficult afternoon you and I were trying to get to zero :).

I wish you all the best too and success in the new project.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, TRaNz said:

@partyon yeah, in Stage 4 lockdown until Mid-September. LoL. We now have to have a government approved permit just to leave the house for more than 5km. curfew of 8pm-5am still exists in that time. haha. wat a joke we are... ***sigh***

Sorry to hear that @TRaNz  Cases are increasing here as well, and we are moving towards a new lockdown. :( Sigh

3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Wait is he the zombie? He doesn't look like a zombie like I always know. He looks much better than what zombie usual look. 

Yeah, these were screenshots from Zombie Detective. Oppa is a zombie who is also a detective. I just can't with his looks and with the synopsis. :joy:

3 hours ago, MY15 said:

He looks like a vampire :lol: Is that eyeliner?

Yes, it's eyeliner. :joy: He's supposed to be a zombie, but it seems the zombie has no fashion sense....

not-everyones-blessed-with-a-good-sense-

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

With heavy heart, I'm going going announce my departure from Soompi which had accompany me through parts of my life and I had made alot of friends in here as well.

Oh no, not you too. I understand your reasons but I am still sad. Best wishes to you, dear @angelangie! Take care of you! Thank you for your time here.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, these were screenshots from Zombie Detective. Oppa is a zombie who is also a detective. I just can't with his looks and with the synopsis.

As usual, I can survive the fashion, bad hair style or whatever but I can not pass the storyline. Sure, I did not read the synospsis yet because just knowing that he will be a zombie was a No No for me.

Imagine walking on the streets with his partner. Sir, what is that smell? :w00t:

Look, another picture

The_Zombie_Detective-TP1.jpg

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, larus said:

As usual, I can survive the fashion, bad hair style or whatever but I can not pass the storyline. Sure, I did not read the synospsis yet because just knowing that he will be a zombie was a No No for me.

Yeah, the synopsis just doesn't make sense. :D

"“Zombie Detective” is a new comedy about a zombie in his second year of resurrection who becomes a detective and desperately searches for the truth about his past. Choi Jin Hyuk will be starring as Kim Moo Young, the titular zombie detective who struggles to adapt to his new life and coexisting with humans. Unlike the scary zombies seen in more conventional films and dramas, Choi Jin Hyuk’s Kim Moo Young will be a hilariously relatable zombie who also boasts an appealing masculine charm."

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1417384wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-is-a-zombie-unlike-any-zombie-youve-seen-before-in-upcoming-kbs-drama

Look, another picture

Oppa, you really need a makeover! :bawling:

82b809f2387d428284d3f4261e61f097.jpeg?s=

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

take care of yourself....

we can only hope that vaccine is available soon

Or at least get this under control without large numbers of new cases daily. I miss freedom......lol.

Thanks Angieee :heart:

5 hours ago, MY15 said:

Take care @TRaNz

Do you at least have the essentials eg supermarket within 5km?

Yeah, McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Nanods, Pizza Hut and Dominos are all less than 5km from my house, so im pretty safe......Oh yeah supermarkets are even closer so supplies is no worries. hahaha :heart:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Sorry to hear that @TRaNz  Cases are increasing here as well, and we are moving towards a new lockdown. :( Sigh

Its crazy isn't it? this virus is destroying soo many things, but places need to act early if they want to steer clear of a massive 2nd wave.

Should slowly stock up on items ahead and sort of learn to be a germophobe and stay away from people..just for a while. :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4