Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

23 minutes ago, larus said:

The kind of agent who loads the gun after she threatens another super agent. :lol: This clichee is present everytime there is a man and a woman in the scene. :w00t:

Haha so it’s international problem, nothing can money  help with :joy: 

@Sarang21 but your money  back to your bucket :mrgreen: 

@triplem maybe that why your new oppa with long long long leg is useful :joy: who need bullet when you have a secret long kick :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

maybe that why your new oppa with long long long leg is useful :joy: who need bullet when you have a secret long kick 

That...or when you know for sure that he/she won`t pull the trigger anyway. :)

• LOL 5

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Haha so it’s international problem, nothing can money  help with :joy: 

@Sarang21 but your money  back to your bucket :mrgreen: 

@triplem maybe that why your new oppa with long long long leg is useful :joy: who need bullet when you have a secret long kick :joy:

+2

Alright....

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@Sarang21 ~ happy birthday. so what oppa are you spending your birthday with? stay away from the fishy oppa right now. @Sushimi and @Ameera Ali have already laid claim to him but they might share him with you as it is your birthday. ^_^

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Belated Happy Birthday ! @Sarang21

If anyone wants a cry fest, English movie "The Breakthrough" is really good. I actually shed a few tears. It's quite recent. 

All these posts of LSG has actually made me like him. He looks like a decent fella with many talents. Must Google his dramas and see which one to start.  

Started watching Secret Boutique. Why my oppa playing 2nd lead again and again a man of few words ? Can someone cast him in a romantic male lead drama please and he talks a lot and doesn't die or get severely hurt in the end ? 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ happy birthday. so what oppa are you spending your birthday with? stay away from the fishy oppa right now. @Sushimi and @Ameera Ali have already laid claim to him but they might share him with you as it is your birthday. ^_^

Fishy de oppa me also like. Some more same name with me lawyerh.. how fated it can be ? :joy: Btw i dont even know this oppa actor real name lol.... 

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Thank you :kiss_wink:

I´m spending it with all of them...the more the merrier :relaxed:.

@Sushimi  @Ameera Ali...may I have fishy oppa for my birthday please ?

image.gif?w=500&c=1

@refuse2sink Thank you...it´s still my birthday at my place so it´s not belated for me :kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Fishy de oppa me also like. Some more same name with me lawyerh.. how fated it can be ? :joy: Btw i dont even know this oppa actor real name lol.... 

feel like I need to book this fish table since I saw the drama first! :P

pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@Lmangla DIPS! For not claiming first Ms lmangla! Ha! 

@Lawyerh It's Lee Jang Woo. His pretty lovable. I love he's voice omg :joy:

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

keep hold of yourself @Sushimi :mrgreen:

Gosh Ameera. You know im like suk hee. Im crazy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmangla DIPS! For not claiming first Ms lmangla! Ha! 

how would I know that you will all check it out. no one saw it even though I wrote about it for the first few weeks and said it was delicious makjang. there is an appeal to claypot. ^_^

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

Started watching Secret Boutique. Why my oppa playing 2nd lead again and again a man of few words ? Can someone cast him in a romantic male lead drama please and he talks a lot and doesn't die or get severely hurt in the end ? 

Are you talking about Kim Tae Hoon? Yeah.... I will be pleased if his character won`t die in the end of the drama. :D

I will pray to Kdramagod to give him a romantic drama as lead someday. For Kim Jae wook worked. :)

• Like 5

Crap ...somehow deleted an entire post I was writing :bawling: 

Anyway @Ameera Ali all your Vagabond gifs are cracking me up . I hv so many dramas coming up , ahh tempted to pick it up too . But let’s see how Melting Me goes . JCW military comeback that I don’t wanna miss. Also @Lawyerh and I are going on train trip with Bio teacher soon

kkkkkk

Spoiler

@refuse2sink are you referring to Kim Jae Young ( the younger guy ) in Secret Boutique? He’s the 1st lead . But this drama won’t follow the usual romance formula being a revenge melodrama  . He may not end up with Jenny . Don’t mind if he ends up with the Go player , the younger girl . 

Spoiler

Also he’ll be appearing in a family weekend drama starting 28 sept also as lead. Lol! @larus it’s like they are feeding my KJY obsession. Tempted to watch this too since I read the eps are short 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

@triplem fatty  from ( your train trip ) is in  vagabond :mrgreen::joy: this may tempted you more :mrgreen:

Spoiler

Good night to me , good morning to you  :kiss_wink:

+2 

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

how would I know that you will all check it out. no one saw it even though I wrote about it for the first few weeks and said it was delicious makjang. there is an appeal to claypot. ^_^

I think u didnt mentioned the most important appeal, that the lawyer guy is kind of cute? Then we will eat ur claypot faster :lol: We never miss to eat anything that is a bit cutie :ph34r:

• LOL 6

+2

@phikylYa! How's gym life? I was a bit lazy the past two weeks. Just went two times a week and skipped cardio.

For real, people who like Cardio are weird.

13 hours ago, nrllee said:

Ooo...thinking man. Thought as much.  :).  Have you watched Tunnel?  Or is that too dark for you?  The only drama @Dhakra has mentioned that I know of is Weightlifting Fairy?  What other dramas would you recommend?  I haven’t watched Signal but I have heard good things about it.  Might have to put it on my binge list.  But first I have to check out Vagabond to see what all the hype is about.  I need to see if I can watch at least one of LSG or Suzy’s dramas from start to finish without dropping it midway.  I couldn’t finish Hwayugi.  I tried Dream High but the cringe factor was just too much for me to continue.

I did. I liked Tunnel a lot, it's probably one of my favourite crime dramas actually. Just a little bit behind Signal. Recommendations crime-wise? Signal is a drama I would recommend aswell. Mother and Children of Nobody are dramas I would also recommend, but both are heavy hitters with a topic which isn't easy to handle for everyone. Mother approaches the topic from a more emotional perspective, CoN goes more towards a criminal and drier route.  

I never heard about the other dramas you mentioned. :D I think I watched one Suzy drama in form of While You Were Sleeping. It was okay. 

13 hours ago, triplem said:

I loved Tunnel...and I know dhakra has watched it because I put my neck on the line and told him he had to check it out.  What genre are you into? If crime or thrillers- some I love include: 

Honestly I think most of the dramas I watched were based on recommendations from close friends here. People who have proven themselves to me as people with a good taste in dramas. Obviously you, @stroppyse and well......uhm.....if I don't mention @kokodushere, she will be mad. And she did recommend me DotS which I enjoyed quite a bit. (At least the parts at war, when they went back home the drama got awfully boring) 

Funnily most of the drama that you list are ones I also end up watching. Maybe also because some of them are neck-proven. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1