Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Due to technical issues, third release of Medals in the Members Shop will be delayed.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching @mouse007 I have watched upto 10th ep. They once mentioned that she is some kind of bird. Cinnabar bird I guess. And we know that she can withstand heat. I should've put two and two together. I'm slow. Ofcourse she is a phoenix. Hahaha. 

• LOL 2

@mouse007

NiNi is a tomboy in real life, if I am not mistaken she was an athlete (swimmer). In the BTS we can see how she’s literally manhandled CC in their sexy scenes....:joy:

She is quite rough and pretty strong, CC was taken aback....:joy:

Here, she kissed him so hard that his head swing back....:joy:

+2

add.

@LSGLMH_88

Biggest part of that BTS were their dialog on the script and NiNi complaining of how The dialog is nasty/rude and how difficult is that to keep a straight face in doing it....Especially LX has to mentions few times about JC being  lau ren jia (old man)...She just can’t contains her laughter...

@kokodus

On episode 10, her Phoenix haven’t awaken yet....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I love watching them interact with each other because they just look so comfortable and they look like they're having a lot of fun.

Googled CC and found out his married and has a daughter already so he's off the market :heartbreak:

I don't know why this is making me sad even though a) I have no plans of pursuing him, b) we will never end up together, and c) I am pretty sure I like JC the character and not CC the person. Hahaha! I'm so crazy!

@LSGLMH_88 This is the robe I was referring to. I think it was a really dark blue... anyway he looked really really good in it and I love all of Ling Xi's looks after she rose to high god.

f765760bd4dca56b636e6b5de7142127.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Didn’t you know CC is happily married with kid??? NiNi recently broke up with Jing Boran, before she dated Feng Shao Feng for years..

Just drive that knife deeper into my heart @cenching :joy:

@LSGLMH_88 @cenching have you guys come across a photo of the two of them sitting together looking at the moon after Ling Xi's mother's funeral?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@nohamahamoud2002 my last drama with Jang Keun suk is love rain. Xixixi I like it because he played with yoona.

I think I watch that one with IU but I did nit continue until the end because I already watch joo ji hoon drama or something.. I forget. It has been a long long time ago. When we have no VIU. And I secretly came to soompi to get link to watch streaming hahahaha. 

But he is not my type. Leo guys are not my type. Even though my dad was leo LOL. They are having too much confident and feel that they are the most handsome guy on earth hua ha ha ha ha. But usually they are just not my type

I am not really serious about any actor lol, I keep shifting every 6 months  ( dailies last for 6 months :D)

Only 2 actors lasted for long, Amitabh Bachchan and Johnny Depp, but now I don't even remember them except for a few minutes :D

Music is a different story, my longest passion was for Chopin (started 30  years ago, still there). Started liking Mozart a couple of years back.

From singers, Aznavour, The Bee Gees,  Dean Martin, Nat King Cole.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@LSGLMH_88

I finished Brotherhood of Blade 2 a while ago. CC with YangMi, not much romance but the tension are there...Going to watch Brotherhood of Blade tomorrow 

+2

I know..i already watched it... I know CC long back before LAD and Savages... Link was ang lee...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 omggg

+2

Listen I was like

200.gif 

And then they showed his workout scene

giphy.gif 

If the drama is really like the trailer then it´s going to be WILD

+2

• LOL 3

16 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

My favourite BTS member is Ri Jeong Hyeok @Sarang21 :joy: did you watch CLOY? @thanie@Ameera Ali :mrgreen: Tbh, i cant differentiate them much, but I like their song Dope the most... 

+2

:joy::joy::joy: when I read your comment I was so confused an even started to doubt myself and questioning if there was a member called Ri Jeong Hyeok

giphy.gif

I watched the first 4 episodes of CLOY. I haven´t continued since...maybe I will pick it up again later

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh maybe we need holographic to make one for us with the face of  oppa chocolate  :joy:

.. @Sarang21 , @cenching , @ktcjdrama @triplem she is some lonely soul this one   :joy: 

I watched the trailer and the story looks really interesting...I think I´m going to watch it. 

I just hope that she will fall in love with the real person and not the holo because if it´s the later then it´s not going to be a happy ending.

Also if she fall in love with the holo then I guess she is a holosexual? :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1