Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Me : Rowon SF9? Too young for me. 

Few days later ....

*Kyaa* new oppa... :lol:

Dr. @Sushimi is this normal? I everyday fall in love with new oppa :ph34r:

Very normal. Take it from me. They are flowers so when you see flowers you love. You take them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

800 :joy:

@Lawyerh @cenching I am watch nokdu tale ep 9 when he fell from the horse. The way he sits on the ground HAHAHAHAHAH geli2 badanku kwkwkwkw :joy: btw he is too pretty ya? Lol :mrgreen: it’s been a long time since I watched pretty guy male lead type LoL 

everytime I watch nokdu tale and he acted like a woman I feel a strange feel inside of me about wanting to slap him HAHAHAHAHA :joy:

• LOL 4

@Sushimi i got 3rd reaction when 3rd party coming :

- Kyaaa when ML appear ... kyaaa too when SL appear. This is called swayed here swayed there. :mrgreen:

@triplem he got appeared with fireworks!! I confuse now... my poor heart...

• Love 4

802 :joy: :bawling:

still watching nokdu tale ep 9 and lady kim is about to confess his feelings to Lord Nokdu and I feel like I WANT TO PEE :joy: :bawling: HAHAHAHAHHAHA

knp drama ini terlalu bagus smpe badanku kaya geli2 menonton :bawling: :joy: Wkwkwkwkwk @supergal99 OMONI HELP ME!! SOS :joy::bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@nrllee It’s new !!!! I’m trying to see online for more news . But nothing confirmed. I am trying to control my excitement. Even though this portal says so 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh you watch & tell me later if the sexy 2nd lead got good development. Because online spoilers say he’s a bit of a jerk now ....

U know I like bad guy :lol: 

End of ep 5 he confess eh .... The manhwa main character work hard prepared the fireworks, and he just upstaged them and took the timing & place to confess lol...

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

U know I like bad guy :lol: 

End of ep 5 he confess eh .... The manhwa main character work hard prepared the fireworks, and he just upstaged them and took the timing & place to confess lol...

You & me ..same . We like it difficult ...:lol:actually, I like them cool & composed . 

• LOL 3

33 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Lmangla gosh u are really testing us huh? :D 

kekeke.. no test. that description sounded interesting that I actually feel like watching the drama!

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. no test. that description sounded interesting that I actually feel like watching the drama!

unfortunately for me i cant anything near that description to be of help for you :P 

• Like 4

Finished hwayugi :thumbsup:

Rabbit & monkey are so cute..I wonder which animal is going to come to me next? :joy: like how I just know the next oppa is going to have an animal nickname lol:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Finished hwayugi :thumbsup:

Rabbit & monkey are so cute..I wonder which animal is going to come to me next? :joy: like how I just know the next oppa is going to have an animal nickname lol:joy:

I have giraffe oppa.. nicknamed by @triplem lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 10/22/2019 at 10:21 AM, triplem said:

@mouse007 Forgot to mention the other day, if you have time , I recommend revisiting My Wife Had An Affair This Week.  It was a healing drama in spite of its title. How are your kiddos by the way?

@triplem okay, I will revisit it. I trust your judgement :D the kids are great! Both seem to be learning something new everyday. They both have birthdays next month which means they're both turning a year older and it makes me sad realizing how fast they are growing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Trying to flambé a pan of clams. Put in white wine and hopes that the flames can light the wine on fire...here you have this. man using rather odd way to flambé...he gave up at it at the end haha

• LOL 5

On 10/24/2019 at 4:36 PM, triplem said:

of course...I will like it :lol:....but actually I like the 2nd lead guy...he was in www and I thought he was darn sexy...the lead Rowoon is from Where the Stars Land.. Sweet boy...but not my style...

@Sarang21 I think our ship on SB is moving along...my stream was crappy but at least that's the impression I got.

Join the gang of the secretly pervy ahjummas... :mrgreen:

I just finished the episode and I´m so happy about our ship. But I´m so scared for LHJ´s life now that the chairwoman is pressuring JJ to get rid of her. That chairwoman is pure evil how can she kill the father of her daughter? She is slowly making her own family turn against her. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Trying to flambé a pan of clams. Put in white wine and hopes that the flames can light the wine on fire...here you have this. man using rather odd way to flambé...he gave up at it at the end haha

I can´t believe he tried to scoop the flame with a spoon :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5