Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@staygold & @Asohib give Mr bat a second chance

Oh I am not dropping this one! LSG drama.. me dropping! No chance! :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@Sushimi , @Dhakra is terribly picky with his dramas . So the cast , script etc has to be really good . Also makjang melodrama isn’t really his thing. He prefers like slice of life or a really good crime drama . It has to speak to him . Something like Plus Nine Boys or Mother or even Children of Nobody . Man x Man. Signal That sort of quality . I hv stopped trying to recommend him any because there’s always something he doesn’t like ;)

That wraps it up perfectly. :D Well done!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Hi fishy , hi ms Han. :) 

• LOL 6

164455-Keep-Calm-Its-My-Birthday.jpg

This is what I would be doing if I had any money :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra is terribly picky with his dramas . So the cast , script etc has to be really good . Also makjang melodrama isn’t really his thing. He prefers like slice of life or a really good crime drama . It has to speak to him.

Ooo...thinking man. Thought as much.  :).  Have you watched Tunnel?  Or is that too dark for you?  The only drama @Dhakra has mentioned that I know of is Weightlifting Fairy?  What other dramas would you recommend?  I haven’t watched Signal but I have heard good things about it.  Might have to put it on my binge list.  But first I have to check out Vagabond to see what all the hype is about.  I need to see if I can watch at least one of LSG or Suzy’s dramas from start to finish without dropping it midway.  I couldn’t finish Hwayugi.  I tried Dream High but the cringe factor was just too much for me to continue.

• Like 6

@Sarang21 :heart: happy birthday dear...

3 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Ooo...thinking man. Thought as much.  :).  Have you watched Tunnel?  Or is that too dark for you?  The only drama @Dhakra has mentioned that I know of is Weightlifting Fairy?  What other dramas would you recommend?  I haven’t watched Signal but I have heard good things about it.  Might have to put it on my binge list.  But first I have to check out Vagabond to see what all the hype is about.  I need to see if I can watch at least one of LSG or Suzy’s dramas from start to finish without dropping it midway.  I couldn’t finish Hwayugi.  I tried Dream High but the cringe factor was just too much for me to continue.

I loved Tunnel...and I know dhakra has watched it because I put my neck on the line and told him he had to check it out.  What genre are you into? If crime or thrillers- some I love include: 

Spoiler

Children of a Lesser God

Save Me

Signal 

Voice

Forest of Secrets/ Stranger

Bad Guys

Life on Mars

Live  ( this more a slice of life showing how the police force works)

Man X Man

Cruel / Heartless City 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

I loved Tunnel...and I know dhakra has watched it because I put my neck on the line and told him he had to check it out.  What genre are you into? If crime or thrillers- some I love include: 

It depends on my mood.  Sometimes I like thrillers and crime but if it’s too gruesome I skip it.  Tunnel was pretty gruesome (the murders) but the plot and the cast just kept me glued to the end.  Thanks for that list, I will keep them in mind.  I know you’ve suggested Prison Playbook so I might check that out if I get a chance.  I haven’t had the time to binge watch.  This quarter leading up to Christmas is always the worst on my calendar when it comes to busyness.  I was going to try Melting Me Softly just for light hearted viewing but the whole thing is coming across as very cheesy to me so I am not in the mood for that right now.

@staygold yeah I don’t have great hopes for Vagabond but I may watch just to keep in the loop with the banter/conversations happening in @packmule3‘s blog.  :lol:.  Sometimes I just read recaps and watch snippets just to join in the conversations there... like I did with Hotel DeLuna.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1