Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I am not that picky, but I do have a soft spot for psychological thrillers and well made rom-coms and melodramas. Don't like the slow-burning stuff though.

Any news on when "My Dangerous Wife" will be coming out?

I like the same thing but I like slice of life dramas too. And other genre. Depends. I get bored with some rom coms. Not my favorite genre unless they have a good script. And I don`t like soap opera or crazy makjang.

My Dangerous Wife is airing in September so we have something to look forward. :D I think there a a lot of dramas but we don`t know just from the premise if they will be very good. We`ll see.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Which ones will you start @larus in August?

The most anticipated drama for me Stranger 2 (Secret Forest/ Forest of Secrets have different names). I loved first season. Cho Seung Woo and Bae Dona and other good actors. An assemble cast.

Then Alice with Joo Won and Kim Sun Hee as mother and son. Time travel and a lot of action and mystery. I hope the script will be good.

Do Do Sol sol La La sol and Do You Like Brahms? are on my list too. I like classical music theme in kdramas. One is rom com and the other is a romantic melodrama.

The other two dramas that look promising for me but I will skip is SF 8 (maybe I will catch it later. I like the format of this drama like a drama special with short stories). Usually I watch OCN dramas but I will skip Missing the Other Side this time.

Plus there are dramas that will air in September and October. Never ending... so far.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks @larus I am really hating Choi Won Young's hairstyle in the pics and in the teaser.... hahaha

But you are not like others who will turn down or drop off a drama because of an haircut, right? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4