Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

I don’t know, but Graceful family the girl is pretty. Tbh the story okay, it’s not bad. Maybe considering this?

The story is okay, but not bad? :D Well, that doesn't sound super excited. There are a ton of pretty girls in Kdrama's, literally EVERY KDrama has probably one girl where I go: 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So... I need more than that....I need KAPOW PHEEEESCH WOAAAAAAH OMG OMG OMG WOOHOOOO YIPPIEYAYYEAH....AWESOME kind of dramas that me go

giphy.gif

I think that is probably the best explanation I can give. Pretty accurate.

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

The story is okay, but not bad? :D Well, that doesn't sound super excited. There are a ton of pretty girls in Kdrama's, literally EVERY KDrama has probably one girl where I go: 

I mean what you expect haha I can’t be please until the end to determine my next month re-binge. But I’m at the pleased stage ah.

069-AE191-09-AE-451-D-8636-ACC60121003-C

She is the girl. That sassy/crazy girl..who just called the male lead ugly when he asked if I look like a Monster lol. #truthhurts

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

@triplem why would u need a bucket under ur chin when u watch KJY kicking scene? (SecBou drama). What else is for other than tears. Dont tell me...droo...l?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I mean what you expect haha I can’t be please until the end to determine my next month re-binge. But I’m at the pleased stage ah.

She is the girl. That sassy/crazy girl..who just called the male lead ugly when he asked if I look like a Monster lol. #truthhurts

Ask @triplem:D I expect A LOT from the dramas I'm watching. Entertainment only just isn't enough. 

I admit she is a beauty :wub: But like I said, every Kdrama has at least one beautiful actress.

• LOL 4

Me struggling to finish a drama that I had loved in first half and grew bored in second half. A moment at eighteen.

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Lol you can’t ask her leh. Cause she got too much on her plate so she is not joining @Dhakra. This girl is a definite fighter. She smack people haha love those scenes where she can step up and yell at her family members & just walk it off haha. 

‘If you just take a moment zoom in to my dp. It’s a funeral she wore red & celebrated see!

She is fighting with her whole family. No matter how hard they push her she still claps back. The way she clap back it’s rather interesting. But her communication with male lead isn’t really there..but she is a capable woman tbh. She cried yeah..but she stood up again determined to fight no matter the cost. 

Whenever she finds unjust she will fight till the end to get the fairness that the person deserves. Whomever the family puts down. She will push that individual back up to fight against the family. I like girls who are capable to protect their self. This woman..yeah..hit the marks for me.

But her ways all lies with the past. She was shunned from korea came back looking for revenge. Innocent lives are harmed. So she is here to watch the one that caused her pain to slowly suffer & die.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

You put a grilled fish as dp :joy: Wah delicious 

Stop eating my sister & brother :joy:

Or you will end like this 

5d850114214d1938863222.jpg?download

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@SushimiMhm. -_- I don't feel it. She pretty but.......beauty never was a criteria to watch a drama. I need to read a plot and think....well..

52 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

KAPOW PHEEEESCH WOAAAAAAH OMG OMG OMG WOOHOOOO YIPPIEYAYYEAH....AWESOME

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Sushimi , @Dhakra is terribly picky with his dramas . So the cast , script etc has to be really good . Also makjang melodrama isn’t really his thing. He prefers like slice of life or a really good crime drama . It has to speak to him . Something like Plus Nine Boys or Mother or even Children of Nobody . Man x Man. Signal That sort of quality . I hv stopped trying to recommend him any because there’s always something he doesn’t like ;)

@ktcjdrama @nrllee kkkkkk. SSK & Bae Doona in Sense 8. I only saw a few episodes in season 1 many years back ...I should hv continued :D

Good morning @Ameera Ali did you watch Vagabond? How ? Heard it was pretty explosive? :D 

I need a bucket to contain my saliva . The oppa is hawt . :mrgreen: 

@Asohib

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Good morning @Ameera Ali did you watch Vagabond? How ? Heard it was pretty explosive? :D 

+2

I love it @triplem  he  & Suzy done good job for episode 1 :joy:

his crazy funny stunt act are hilarious

5d85391760234803291938.gif?download

I hope to see him in episode 2 , if he didn’t lost in Morocco already :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

kkkkkk. SSK & Bae Doona in Sense 8. I only saw a few episodes in season 1 many years back ...I should hv continued

No way...he speaketh good Anglais :wub: ...although I never was a fan of Bae Doona, I will look up Sense8 to see if I need to binge watch (although lately I haven’t had much time :sweatingbullets: and been resorting to watching varieties and movies which are less time consuming).  I don’t know why she (Bae Doona) gets requests for catwalks/magazine covers...I wouldn’t have put her down as a classic Asian beauty?  Maybe it’s her angular androgynous which is the appeal.  I would’ve put Song HyeKyo as top of my list for aesthetics.  Sorry in advance to Bae Doona fans. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Quiz for KJW harem @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @cenching :lol: who else... haha...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352940wpp/quiz-would-you-end-up-with-kim-jae-wook-in-her-private-life

Btw bye bye PMY, quiz said he suitable with me le... sorry guys i chop him first. Since seems u all haven't wake up. Early bird got worm they said :lol:

7hXzaqs.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I am quite upset that you have forgotten to tag me.... :unamused:

Wow, look at your secret private life @Lawyerh!! You and Ryan Gold are made for each other!!

I guess not surprising is that my result is a NO :lol::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6