Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

Nooo . You’ll be surprised who is tuna mayo. . I won’t spoil it for you ... : D 

This drama soo good..I havent even start vagabond lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This drama soo good..I havent even start vagabond lol. 

what drama are you watching? what is this tuna mayo? am guessing you are not talking about food or sandwich?

take a break from oppa pics.

Spoiler

recipe_tomatotunasalad.jpg

• LOL 6

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yoon Park is my favourite in the long weekly drama Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, he has a kind face. 

He does ....I like him too. But I don't like the second FL he is paired up with. .....that one will need like 180 degrees character change. What eps are you now at?

@Lawyerh what eps are you now at? I can't wait for you to find out about Sang Yeob's story. His character was so good. And he really paired up nicely with Boa. And oh that cheating lawyer...kkkkk wait till you see what happens to him :mrgreen:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

what drama are you watching? what is this tuna mayo? am guessing you are not talking about food or sandwich?

Tuna Mayo is internet user nickname in kdrama. Something like our @Sushimi lol :lol: .... I have to say internet user with food name does sounds cute, friendly, and approachable.

Im watching "My Wife is Having an Affair in a Week". There's one scene is particularly deep & interesting :

Do you know why wedding ring is on the 4th finger?

Answer It's because the weakest finger of the human is the ring finger. As marriage is though, one should cover each other weakness, hence its as a symbol. 

xqQ3hpw.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

For some reason..recently there is a high trend of animals & food themed nicknames for dramas. It’s a phenomenon that has no explanation..if you see us saying about food or animals then you will probably Guess that it’s some sort of drama... :) then weird names would be some sort of oppas. 

So far I think we can start a buffet spread soon but the buffet is all oppas..different flavours of oppa. :skull: Tuna mayo...maybe later got egg mayo who knows...

Animal kingdom is going strong too. We so far have..Rabbit ,wolf, bird, fish, monkey, bull, Dog, pig, lion, now also got octopus. :joy:

• LOL 7

@triplem @Lawyerh don’t spoil the tunamayo for me please (which is also one of my fave food) I will start it once I finish Signal today. 

@Ameera Ali that kiss at the end is rather out of place. But when her voiceover comes, at least I understood it as she thought she was dying and she just wanted to kiss him. Otherwise, a hug would be more appropriate. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Welcome my twin @Ameera Ali...

Lemme make @Sushimi happy with my new DP :lol:

No #

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem @Lawyerh don’t spoil the tunamayo for me please (which is also one of my fave food) I will start it once I finish Signal today. 

:joy: ok. I dont even know who Tuna Mayo till now. He/she very great hiding his/her identity. Btw this drama the summary is indeed involving netizen helping the marriage. Didnt know the netizen play important part here. 

Btw i think i know who Adultery Patch ID @triplem lol

Spoiler

I think the higschooler kids

• LOL 5

@Lawyerh i honestly don't know eh....His hair looks so nice omg

:tired:My heartttt

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 you tag the wrong person :joy:..adding on we got monkey bull pig dog. :) 

+2

giphy.gif 

I wrote that post at night...so blame it on being sleepy :joy:

Are bull and pig from korean odyssey?

who is dog?

+2

• LOL 5

@triplem

Spoiler

I wrote while watching haha.. but I really don't want hes with the claw machines girl eh.. Eventhough its probably will be realistic.

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Are bull and pig from korean odyssey?

who is dog?

Monkey too can be seen in @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali dps. Yes bull pig & dog are from hwayugi. Dog is bull de secretary haha.

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Monkey too can be seen in @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali dps. Yes bull pig & dog are from hwayugi. Dog is bull de secretary haha.

ah I forgot that secretary....our animal kingdom is really growing. :joy: Who is the octopus one?

+2

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

ah I forgot that secretary....our animal kingdom is really growing. :joy: Who is the octopus one?

+2

Oh hwayugi too. He is the prince of the dragon king if I name it correctly :joy: he would flirt with piggy in a woman’s body :joy:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i wonder how i look like if i do it this way hahahaha

Maybe you need to try his other hair style :joy:

Spoiler

5dac501acf45d080863189.gif?download

5dac4ff3af7ad833450472.gif?download

End result isn’t bad :joy:

+2

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Oh hwayugi too. He is the prince of the dragon king if I name it correctly :joy: he would flirt with piggy in a woman’s body :joy:

It´s been a while since I watched that drama...so I forgot all of the animals :joy:

+2

• LOL 4